Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (131)
  • Ease of Booking
john 1604
john 1604sydney

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.

rudy
rudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In good hands

Re-booking our flights after covid cancelled our travel plans last year, was made so easy by your rep (sorry did not catch his name). His calm and pleasant manner reassured us that we were in good hands and the re-booking, incl credit voucher and preferred travel times was done with a minimum of fuss.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Cheryl Hendy
Cheryl HendyVictoria

After previously writing a review for a refund from Aunt Betty and being very disappointed I have finally had some luck. Originally I received no itinerary and no AB reservation number that had gone on since 24th Feb 2020 today I phoned Aunt Betty and everything was finally sorted out by Marvin over the phone! Credit where credits due he did a wonderful job sorting this all out and I will receive my refund in 12 wks. Thank you Marvin from Cheryl

Mon
Mon

Responsive and quick refund

Received our refund for flights booked for Singapore Airlines within weeks of requesting it. I was worried when requesting it after seeing all the negative reviews but it seems like the issues people are having are more with the airline not refunding Aunt Betty than Aunt Betty themselves. The flights, if they’d gone ahead, were well-priced and the booking process was smooth. I’d recommend Aunt Betty to anyone and again really appreciate Jhubei‘s clear and timely emails. They did a great job and hopefully everyone can remain patient in this tough time because Aunt Betty aren’t doing anyone wrong and are clearly doing their best!

Maulik Chauhan
Maulik ChauhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and refund received in 21 days

Our December 2020 flight has been cancelled by Emirates on 7 October and given two choices by Aunt Betty get full refund minus credit card fees or get credit vouchers. I applied for refund on 09 October and told it will take up to 12 weeks But happy to Say that I received my refund today. At first I was also bit worried reading all horror stories here but I would say it may be depending on the airline and not aunt Betty.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Covid Cancellation - Got my full refund

I usually don't write reviews but just wanted everyone to know that I received my full refund after waiting a very long time. Just hang in there and they will refund back your money.

George T.
George T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Refund Policy

Purchased Non-Refundable Singapore Airlines Business Class tickets from Aunt Betty in January 2020 for travel in October 2020. We were unable to travel due to Covid 19 and requested a refund. 100% of the payment was refunded within a couple of months with no deduction for fees etc. This is excellent service in a time of crisis. We will definitely be using Aunt Betty when we are able to travel again

Wonderful service!

Aunty Betty kept us up to date through the trying COVID times. No additional fees and our money back in full! Messages and emails were sent promptly. Phone delays were not long.

Emannuel G.
Emannuel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero stress

I had a flight booked but due to COVID pandemic, my flights were cancelled. Aunt Betty sent an email prior to my flight to choose what options I'd like. I have chosen a credit shell and a few days later my money was there. Really, really easy. Zero stress. I had the same issue with another travel agent called Go To Gate, but in this case, Go To Gate were the opposite, 100% stress and waiting for my refund for over 5 months. So, this is the reason that I came here to say: Thank You So Much Aunt Betty.

No need to be stressed

I was meant to fly to England in June but obviously Rona had other ideas.. i requested a credit for my flights. Today I rang Aunt Betty to find out when I could rebook, I expected the worst... expecting to be on hold for 5 hours. Whole conversation lasted 5 minutes, super helpful staff, got a full refund coming! I won't count my chickens just yet as I'm yet to receive the money.. but to anyone who's worried about refunds and using credit, just call and speak to them!

Refund complete.

Booking process was simple and well priced. Refund process was easy. A simple email and online form to fill out. The funds took a while to come through but that was explained in the emails and online form.

Gurpreet Singh
Gurpreet SinghVictoria

Money was refunded

My money was fully refunded which took a lot longer than expected but glad I got it back.

I thought it would be not possible but it all got sorted in the end.

Thanks Aunt BETTY

JAMES
JAMESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow much better than the last

Spoken with aunt Betty waiting time less than a minute and issue resolved in a very professional manner will get refund in the next 12 weeks from today. Very amazed to the outcome and very happy no further fees and full refund will apply

Roger Wander
Roger WanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service at a time of uncertainty

I just spent a long time with an Aunt Betty phone consultant trying to re-arrange my flight bookings to get home (to Australia) from the US, related to our coronavirus fears. I did this via Skype which was the least expensive way to manage the long wait times. Once my consultant was on the phone, I gave him quite a range of various date pairings of how my booking might be altered. With each change of question, the consultant calmly and coherently researched the answer, explained the rationale for the possible solution and its ramifications, etc. He was polite, respectful and clear. I could not have asked for more. Well done to that employee and your organisation.