Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 2 of 23)

• Trip Completed Yes (32) · No (131)
  • Ease of Booking

Got what i wanted

I got a good response in less time. Got Crisp and precise information. The Resolution time was very less then expected. Good conversation. This was a call to get a refund and was given the refund without any questions asked.

JAMES

JAMESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow much better than the last

Spoken with aunt Betty waiting time less than a minute and issue resolved in a very professional manner will get refund in the next 12 weeks from today. Very amazed to the outcome and very happy no further fees and full refund will apply

Maddy G.

Maddy G.Southwest, VIC

Really good customer service

I thought that booking through a cheap website like aunt betty would cause lots of issues, as I've heard. However, due to COVID-19 I have not been able to travel and they have been really great to deal with. Whilst the phone takes a very long time to get through, the person on the other end was very helpful and friendly and I felt obliged to say thank you considering all that is going on they are still being very helpful and understanding.
Thanks again

Roger Wander

Roger WanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service at a time of uncertainty

I just spent a long time with an Aunt Betty phone consultant trying to re-arrange my flight bookings to get home (to Australia) from the US, related to our coronavirus fears. I did this via Skype which was the least expensive way to manage the long wait times. Once my consultant was on the phone, I gave him quite a range of various date pairings of how my booking might be altered. With each change of question, the consultant calmly and coherently researched the answer, explained the rationale for the possible solution and its ramifications, etc. He was polite, respectful and clear. I could not have asked for more. Well done to that employee and your organisation.

Need help! Urgent support ABY2408503

Hi there,

I understand how busy things are but we are becoming quite stressed with our flights less than 2 weeks away.
I have tried sending emails and calling but no response.
I don't want to put an angry review up as I understand these times are unique.

Our reservation code is ABY2408503 and. Our final destination is Israel via Jordan. Both countries have blocked tourists from entry.
We would like a refund and email confirming this.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Ease of Booking

Travelling within 10 days

Shinyo
Shinyo
Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

No you don't access thru' the account. You use that ABY reference and you contact our Customer Care team when you are ready to re-book. They normally (not now) only have a 1-2 minute hold time.

NEED HELP

ABY2667732
Travelling within 4 days (16th) - need to cancel - could you please confirm if this request has been received (cancelled online via Website) - unable to make contact with customer service. Could you please advise the cancellation charges also.
Annette

john 1604

john 1604sydney

wow service plus during a very difficult period.

At first i thought Aunty Betty was very slack and slow.Not so they have shown that they really do care about their clients.I have received 2 updates in the last week advising me of the Airlines policy with any refund or waiving fees during this Virus concern .I was able to check on all carriers involved with my trip with this update.Saving me time and worry.The update was well above the service i would have expected and would rebook we them again when i get over this current trip in may 2020.Thanks AUNTY BETTY for thinking of your customers.

Rid

RidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Due to Coronavirus, we had to make a sudden reschedule in flight. Even though other companies provided a very poor response for flight rescheduling. Aunt Betty provided a quick caring service but the cost involved was very expensive. When considering the problems I am facing, it provided great relief.

Kaye

KayeSydney, NSW

Ivs efficient and excellent customer service.

Ivs from.customer service was bwen helpful , accurate in giving information, very sympathetic approach as we had a death in the family that's why we are trying to change flight details.
She was very patient while we are making a decision with the changes and explains clearly all necessary information.
While on the phone she is multi tasking she is quick to action all enquiries and emailing to us the important information needed.
She was able to assist and resolve the purpose of our call.
Complete customer satisfaction achieved.
March 8 2020 Time of call: 9:30pm Sydney eastern time Ref:ABY3206739

JoyMelbourne

No response to online requests - please advise *UPDATED 10/03

Hello
Are you wanting to cancel your ticket? IF so please advise and we will cancel your booking and put the ticket in for a refund.
Kind Rgds

Customer E.Aunt Betty

I will continue in the private message. Rgds

Joseph joseph

Joseph josephSydney, NSW

Canceling the booking

Spoke to Keith, who was very helpful, unfortunately couldn’t cancel the booking, the refund was only the airport tax, but that wasn’t the travel agency company’s fault, I will use this company again.

jeff kornhauser

jeff kornhauserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another whiney complainer with a 1st world problem

Thanks betty we had a smooth experience with no worries. To others who complain about wanting to change bookings at short notice - well if you go with a budget travel biz and don't read the fine print stop ya whining - there will be charges.
Take a mask, go on your "entitled cut-price adventure" and stop blaming everyone for your 1st world problems.

Xiao L.

Xiao L.Victoria Daly, NT

Customer service Lala is very good!

I booked one way tickets first and then change to round one. Nearly the same price shows online, there is very little changing fee, and I am very appreciated. Lala is very good , she is patient, and helpful, and solved problems quick!

Fran

FranAU

Marvin was so professional and helpful when I rang to discuss our China Southern flights to China and how to cancel our tickets due to Coronavirus. Thank you to Marvin

Ease of Booking

Natasha N.

Natasha N.Perth, WA

Excellent assistance and help. I can't thank you enough for helping me Re-book my ticket

Excellent service amazing service. I highly recommend Aunty Betty and will use them in the future. They were fast friendly and super quick service. I can't speak more highly about Aunty Betty.

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Refund of tickets to Wuhan without hassle

I had to cancel two return tickets to Wuhan, China with AuntBetty due to Coronavirus outbreak. There was very short waiting time when I called AB customer support line 1300 472 222. I was assisted by Enzo who was extremely helpful and kind. Enzo checked very carefully my booking and Cathay Pacific ticketing details and showed utmost sympathy to those affected by the virus. This is my second time booking with AuntBetty and both times went very smoothly. Full refund was issued this time without hassle. I will definitely book with AuntBetty again in the future.

Jason

Jason

Exemplary customer service.

I booked a ticket to Japan via Taiwan and had to cancel due to issues in relation to the recent outbreak. We're still working on getting the refund but I just wanted to call out that Djehll's service was above and beyond and that all businesses should strive to have people like her in customer service. Not only did she show professionalism, empathy and clear communication, she also demonstrated immense patience as I had her ask her manager questions multiple times. Really appreciate being looked after despite making a cancellations and I don't expect this kind of service in any other company. Thanks again Djhell!

Amazing after service

For somewhat reason, the booking system booked my flight ticket for an incorrect date. Upon calling Aunty Betty and speaking to Zel, she immediately offered to rectify the flight booking and waive any additional fees. Zel was very professional, polite and considerate on the telephone. Five stars to Zel!

HelenPerth

HelenPerthPerth, WA

Excellent experience!

We booked a last minute flight from Australia to the UK due to a death in the family. I made a total stuff up when making the booking and I thought it would be a drama. It was anything but. They gave me a refund immediately. We are now back home and had absolutely no issues whatsoever. We fly frequently and would definitely use Aunt Betty again.