Aura Modern Bedrooms

Aura Modern Bedrooms

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alyshia F.

Alyshia F.Perth, WA

Absolutely love my TV unit

Took 15months to get my unit but was so worth the wait - I am so happy with my unit. I cant stop staring at it. Was delivered this morning exactly on time, a few problems getting over here because of import - I think because its very breakable and fragile but once it got here was only a matter of days... So happy with my beautiful new unit!

Store LocationAura - Modern Bedroom

My mirror furniture was finally delivered.

Jessica D.

Jessica D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All my friends are jealous

My best friend has this set in her bedroom so I decided to copy her style!

I ordered the 8 piece bedroom set about a month and a half ago and it arrived yesterday! I was told it would be 6 weeks to Perth and 6 working days to get to my door step here in Melbourne... so happy with the time frame.

Thank you Simone, lauriesa, Fabio, Rick and Nathan for making my room look amazing.

They look even better in person. Recommend aura bedrooms to anyone wanting something unique and beautiful! Happy customer.

Store LocationOnline

I found them great- furniture speaks in volumes for itself

I went and had a look at Aura was really busy and the prices reasonable

my goods I ordered custom made were 3 weeks delayed

happy kept in the loop

product is better then I pictured .

Amazing quality

TAX INVOICE NO. 18-00000291

Store LocationAura Modern Bedrooms

Hollie

HolliePerth, WA

Terrible service, false claims of genuine Italian leather

Currently going through court proceedings, due to failure to comply with warranty and misleading custumers.

Qaulity of the bed purchased is below standard and company advertised the bed as genuine italian leather and the bed is not leather at all.

They don't operate in a professional manner at all.. Would advise against doing business with them at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationWA

Kaur J.

Kaur J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam - got my money - no product -no refund

Paid $2498 with no sign of delivery. I paid 3 months ago . All 5 star reviews seems fake . Product review should do an investigation on fake reviews . I attached invoice pls have a look.
I paid online and promised to get delivery 6-8 weeks now it’s been 14 weeks.
They block me from Facebook page also.
So disgusting .
I found out multiple complaints regarding this company
Another person who got scammed created watts app group
I am one of the victims for aura . I paid $2500 and nothing returned. No product no refund. I am making watts app group to lodge a formal complaint . Pls get back to me on [contact details removed]
Join watts app group now !!

Store LocationPerth online

Michael Shirley

Michael ShirleyPerth, WA

Aura Bedrooms

Fantastic early birthday suprise :) I woke up this morning feeling like I was in a hotel.
The most beautiful bedroom setting I've ever owned arrived yesterday. I was even offered free assembly by the delivery guys - so sweet!
Aura makes the most stunning furniture that's really inexpensive for the quality.

It looks even better than the pictures I've been lusting over on their site :) Best service and beautiful product.

(The bad reviews just dont make sense.
I get the feeling its something going on behind the scenes - gives you no idea about the real quality or service provided by the business itself)

I'm a very happy customer who'll be back as soon as I convince my mum that her bedroom needs a makeover too.

Courtney

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Five stars for a five star experience!

Best furniture I have ever owned ! Quality ! Service ! The designs ! Lasts forever. Bought 5 years ago , mum bought last year , friends bought this year ! The furniture is amazing and nowhere in Australia comes close ! My 5 year old purchase still looks brand new . I’ll be purchasing again soon from aura.

Waise

WaisePerth, WA

Excellent Products. Great Customer Service

Aura you rock !! Just got my mirror bedroom set and omg it’s even better in person , I’m coming back and my friends cannot believe how amazing these sets are ! Amazing craftsmanship and I’ll be sleeping like sleeping beauty tonight !! I forgive you now for the 3 week delay ! SOOOO worth it aura !! Love love love

Rick K

Rick KBrisbane

Amazing

My 2 bedrooms I ordered arrived last night , assembled Rubbish taken away ! Super comfortable , quality is really nice and can smell leather and very high standard . Referred to aura from the Indian community who they furnish homes for , they do the gold furniture and as Indians love very Well priced for the quality and they look after you . My order was 2 weeks late , but wasn’t concerned received phone calls and emails and let in the loop . I see how other people respond because of delays or maybe even a competitor! Wow so much jealousy for this company ! Honestly I can see why . They have the best furniture in Australia , I see why the Indian community love aura ! Thanks again we will be back once we save more .

Maccney

Maccney

Customer Service A+ - Thank You Aura

Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Love Aura

I recently successfully completed a renovation with Aura! It would have cost me double the price with anyone else! Seriously great pieces, high quality, heavy and very enchanting and eye catching. Nothing looks cheap and looks better in real life. Love Aura! Small business doing wonders for Australia!

Both my mum and I really like it!

After my mum purchased one of your mirror beds and used it for a couple of months I really wanted to get one too . Bed is divine, of good quality and great price! Anticipating the arrival!

So happy

A friend recommended me to your showroom went in and was blown away amazing variety ! Ended up buying a queen size bed and absolutely love it !!! Staff were super friendly also HIGHLY Recommend !!!

Natasha

NatashaCanberra

DO NOT BUY FROM THiS COMPANY THEY SCAM YOU OF YOUR MONEY

Worth the wait

I had to wait a very long time for my order and didnt get any good customer service while waiting but it was worth the wait in the end cos i love my purchase

Awesome furniture great look

When hunting around for a new bed I had seen a few pictures on Facebook and thought these beds were amazing, too good to be true. My Aunty had seen these beds in person and recommended them when she heard I was looking for new furniture. I am so glad she did as I am in love with my unique items which I know the chances of walking into someone else’s house and they have the same stuff is slim to none! I can’t imagine my room with anything else in it now love the gold and marble look I have going on and the quality is amazing.

Alfredo

Alfredo

Excellent, 5 stars

When I walked into this cool shop , buzzing energy in the air. Place was packed .furniture I hadn’t even seen before . I
Was surprised I actually enjoyed furniture shopping. . Well I bought a bed with speakers in it and USB cables and Bluetooth and lights shaped like a wave but so comfy !! The best furniture shop in Australia

Hello

HelloSydney

Entered the store really fully and cool and different . Very luxurious looking but prices aren’t bad at all . Strong and quality and lovely features speakers and lights and Bluetooth . Always aura furniture is the talk of my visitors as they import worldwide features nobodies seen yet

Beckyasked

My question is to you Product Review. How can this company who has multiple complaints against them (including my own) have 2 more 5 star reviews given at exactly the same time from 2 different states? These 5 star are fake reviews. We are not competitors leaving bad feedback we are honest customers with real complaints. We come to your site to leave real feedback yet it would seem you allow fake reviews to posted. Who are we to believe. For me I now give up!!!

Becky

what a surprise 3 more fake 5 star reviews left, all left within an hour of each other. Might be an idea to ask all the happy 5 star review people to post actual pictures of the products they received taken in their homes!!

Jasmine K.

Jasmine K.asked

I have ordered a tv unit and hall way stand paid have my deposit but i am trying to get in contact with them to find out where my things are anyone know how to contact them i have sms called and messaged them on messenger.

David B.

You won’t be able to, you will eventually get your stuff prob the end of the year, but once they have your money u can’t get hold of them

David B.

People been waiting up to 2 years for there stuff cause the owner has no money as recently I’ve discovered has a drug problem

David B.

This company is legit fraud, purchase of of $15,000 and it’s been 14 months and still haven’t received, please see photo attached of evidence that reviews below recent ones are all paid for, all the good ones are paid for but have only managed to find most recent add, it has been proven that this company clearly takes your money and eventually does provide product but 14 some even 2 years have been waiting, I have been in touch with a majority of customers and all have experienced the same, not one customer is happy, the only customers that receive there goods straight away get delivered beds that are glad wrapped as ex display but being sold as new, 43 complaints with consumer affairs to date only
From 2018 it’s clear they aren’t doing anything about it but that’s ok, this company is now under police investigation as fraud is jail time. People including me have worked really hard for their money and the owner thinks it’s a joke but she won’t be able to hide for much longer.. when people comment on Facebook about not receiving goods they are deleted and blocked. Her buisness previous to this was taken to court with consumer affairs for putting vouchers on Groupon for a service that didn’t exist and taking people’s money. All the adds in Facebook about products offered aren’t in stock at all but are said they are and then when people message about them fake story that they just sold out, everything is from China it’s on the boxes, the So called 100% Italian leather products aren’t leather and don’t last longer then 6 months and then when you message about issues or problems are they are supposed to have 3 year warranty they are ignored. Harassed to pay in full then wait for that long, shows how broke she is as I have also recently found out she is a drug addict. The only reason she is still open is because no one can get hold of her police, consumer protection etc dogding the system, answers the phone for a sale but not for anything else. I literally challenge you to find one happy customer in the entire period this company has been operating. Her defence to the fake reviews is that they are competitor reviews, I have never known companies to write fake nasty reviews about other companies out of jealousy, and the reality is no other furniture store would be jealous of this company as it’s so corrupt. The furniture is different and completely unique that is why people are drawn to it, but remember people what u are admiring is just a picture the products don’t actually all exist and aren’t in stock. fraud advertising and also fraud timeframes given, I dare you Aura tell people the truth that they have to wait a year. Anyway not much longer, not only will the buisness close but the owner will be enduring legal consequences for this!!

Koko

Kokoasked

Hi all,
I have bought a bedroom for nearly $7000 and they keep telling me it will be delivered on this date and the day comes and nothing. What do I do in this situation? What have others done to get their money back?

Becky

Sadly you are not alone, look at their reviews. Others who are in the same situation have raise the issue with the ACCC

Scammers
Scammers

I have been waiting for 11 months for our furniture. lies seek legal advice ASAP.

Ben
Ben

These scammers aura still around?!

Get an answer from our members and Aura Modern Bedrooms representatives