Aura Modern Bedrooms

Listing monitored by Aura Modern Bedrooms

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Discolouration on quilt covers

Quality of the material is great however the dye they use in the sheets discolour very very quickly. If you have any natural sunlight in your bedroom then I would avoid this place. I have purchased two different sets and it happened to both. I asked for a recommendation to dye the quilt as I felt it was wasteful however they couldn't recommend anything.

Mahue
MahueSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is a scam

I paid $3,600 for a king bed and mirror. Apparently receiving a $5000 discount as wel. I received no sample fabrics after one week, they apparently sent out fabric samples every week for the next 4 weeks but I received nothing. I then asked for a refund as I had a bad feeling this was all fake! They ignored all my messages and calls for the next 6 weeks. I started commenting on their Facebook photos warning everyone else of this scam and then this company blocked me. I reported them to the bank and ACCC. 14 months later. Still nothing.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

westozcards
westozcardsPerth, WA

SCAMMERS

Purchased a $1400 dressing table in January, communicated with the owner named '[name removed]' on facebook who said its not in stock and takes 10 weeks. Refused refund.
I raised this with the ACCC on report 260634 who (surprise surprise) never got back to me.
Business is closed now and she has deleted her FB account.

Donna P.
Donna P.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered sale item 7 months ago. Still waiting!!

I paid for a dining suite in July 2019 and was given a timeline for delivery of 5-7 weeks. I still have not received it in March 2020. I asked for a refund and was told I could only get a credit as it was on sale.

Ellen L.
Ellen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Aura

Absolutely perfect!!

Bed arrived and mattress was soooo comfortable. The Bed looks the same as the pictures show... just a shade darker then expected but actually a nice colouvtransd goes with iuyr bedroom. Seriously, some of your pieces are so amazing and different! I will be back next month to get my duaghter a queen bed for her birthday. Great quality, great design, prices are perfect. Thankyou again!!

LOVE MY BEDROOM AND WILL BE BACK!

Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.Perth, WA

Absolutely love my TV unit

Took 15months to get my unit but was so worth the wait - I am so happy with my unit. I cant stop staring at it. Was delivered this morning exactly on time, a few problems getting over here because of import - I think because its very breakable and fragile but once it got here was only a matter of days... So happy with my beautiful new unit!

My mirror furniture was finally delivered.

Product Appearance As advertised

Jessica D.
Jessica D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All my friends are jealous

My best friend has this set in her bedroom so I decided to copy her style!

I ordered the 8 piece bedroom set about a month and a half ago and it arrived yesterday! I was told it would be 6 weeks to Perth and 6 working days to get to my door step here in Melbourne... so happy with the time frame.

Thank you Simone, lauriesa, Fabio, Rick and Nathan for making my room look amazing.

They look even better in person. Recommend aura bedrooms to anyone wanting something unique and beautiful! Happy customer.

Find out how Aura Modern Bedrooms compares to other Furniture Shops

I found them great- furniture speaks in volumes for itself

I went and had a look at Aura was really busy and the prices reasonable

my goods I ordered custom made were 3 weeks delayed

happy kept in the loop

product is better then I pictured .

Amazing quality

Service average

Matt
MattSydney

TAX INVOICE NO. 18-00000291

Hollie
HolliePerth, WA

Terrible service, false claims of genuine Italian leather

Currently going through court proceedings, due to failure to comply with warranty and misleading custumers.

Qaulity of the bed purchased is below standard and company advertised the bed as genuine italian leather and the bed is not leather at all.

They don't operate in a professional manner at all.. Would advise against doing business with them at all.

Kaur J.
Kaur J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam - got my money - no product -no refund

Paid $2498 with no sign of delivery. I paid 3 months ago . All 5 star reviews seems fake . Product review should do an investigation on fake reviews . I attached invoice pls have a look.
I paid online and promised to get delivery 6-8 weeks now it’s been 14 weeks.
They block me from Facebook page also.
So disgusting .
I found out multiple complaints regarding this company
Another person who got scammed created watts app group
I am one of the victims for aura . I paid $2500 and nothing returned. No product no refund. I am making watts app group to lodge a formal complaint . Pls get back to me on [contact details removed]
Join watts app group now !!

Michael Shirley
Michael ShirleyPerth, WA

Aura Bedrooms

Fantastic early birthday suprise :) I woke up this morning feeling like I was in a hotel.
The most beautiful bedroom setting I've ever owned arrived yesterday. I was even offered free assembly by the delivery guys - so sweet!
Aura makes the most stunning furniture that's really inexpensive for the quality.

It looks even better than the pictures I've been lusting over on their site :) Best service and beautiful product.

(The bad reviews just dont make sense.
I get the feeling its something going on behind the scenes - gives you no idea about the real quality or service provided by the business itself)

I'm a very happy customer who'll be back as soon as I convince my mum that her bedroom needs a makeover too.

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Five stars for a five star experience!

Best furniture I have ever owned ! Quality ! Service ! The designs ! Lasts forever. Bought 5 years ago , mum bought last year , friends bought this year ! The furniture is amazing and nowhere in Australia comes close ! My 5 year old purchase still looks brand new . I’ll be purchasing again soon from aura.

Read more reviews - page 2

westozcards
westozcardsasked

Where are you located in WA so I can come visit in person?

Donna P.
Donna P.asked

I paid for a dining room suite last August under invoice 23. Informed the sales rep that I did not want to add to it. I was told I would receive it by Christmas. It is now two months after Christmas and I have had no contact with tour company. Please call me. Thanks Donna Poole

Beckyasked

My question is to you Product Review. How can this company who has multiple complaints against them (including my own) have 2 more 5 star reviews given at exactly the same time from 2 different states? These 5 star are fake reviews. We are not competitors leaving bad feedback we are honest customers with real complaints. We come to your site to leave real feedback yet it would seem you allow fake reviews to posted. Who are we to believe. For me I now give up!!!

Becky

what a surprise 3 more fake 5 star reviews left, all left within an hour of each other. Might be an idea to ask all the happy 5 star review people to post actual pictures of the products they received taken in their homes!!

Brittany M.

Bed arrived and mattress was soooo comfortable. The Bed looks the same as the pictures show... just a shade darker then expected but actually a nice colour transd goes with our bedroom. Seriously, some of your pieces are so amazing and different! I will be back next month to get my daughter a queen bed for her birthday. Great quality, great design, prices are perfect. Thank you again!!

Love my bedroom and will be back!

Becky

Hi Brittany thank you for sharing your positive experience. To give me and others more confidence can you post a picture on here of the actual products in your home please.

See all Aura Modern Bedrooms questions