A. Cameron

A. Cameron

Unbelievable little machine! I would be lost without them!

It has removed large amounts of moisture from rooms that were full of condensation and mould. You can literally see it disappearing off windows. My asthma has reduced due to this! I can't recommend this little unit enough. Compact and quiet!

Purchased in May 2020 for $420.00.

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Looking for Dehumidifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ad

This is great

I got my machines today and have had them on for about 4 hours so far, I cannot believe how much moisture it is taking out of the rooms, I live in Tasmania and get really wet windows in the cold weather, these machines work fantastic and going to save me a lot of time and money in the future

Purchased in July 2020 at Ausclimate .

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

moisture sucker

The Ausclimate 10L cool seasons dehumidifier is a great product very user friendly, stylish and sucks alot of moisture. I set up dehumidifier in all rooms on dry cycle usually 2 - 4 hours each room including bathroom And by end the container is nearly full.

The air quality really changes and has kept mould away . I also like the laundry mode which dries damp clothes.

I would recommend if you have a damp situation
Very satisfied.

Purchased in July 2019.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how AusClimate Cool Seasons 10L (AU1000DD) compares to other Dehumidifiers

Renja M.

Renja M.Unincorporated, VIC

Love Love

Knowledgeable staff, super helpful in choosing the right product. The AusClimate 10L is great and has helped reduce the amount of moister in our flat which was an issue with mold starting to grow! Now I want to buy a commercial one for my business! Thanks, Peter

Purchased in November 2018.

AmandaPotter

AmandaPotterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I ABSOLUTELY love it!

Purchased in May 2019 for $485.00.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Donna A

Donna APerth

Fantastic - sanity saver!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Looking for Dehumidifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ad
Tom_70

Tom_70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works perfectly

I've only had my humidifier for a few weeks but it is doing a brilliant job of keeping window condensation under control now that the the nights are getting colder. Drying clothes indoors during rainy weather works really well too.
Quite noisy on high but I can easily get to sleep with it on low - and that is all that is required after following the instructions for initially drying the rooms. I only need to use the timer to run it for a couple of hours at night now.
It is portable enough to be easily moved around but I'm thinking of getting another one for my downstairs rooms.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Reliable and effective

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
John

JohnMelbourne

In cooler environments this is a better option than the traditional compressor based dehumidifier

I initially purchased two of these units to reduce humidity in a garage and shed being used to store furniture. I have been amazed at the amount of moisture this machine extracts from the air and have now placed a permanent drain pipe in each as I was having to empty the container almost daily! It has typically reduced the moisture content by over 20%.
So impressed I have purchased another unit. Can highly recommend these units and the owners of the business were very helpful.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Dehumidifiers

Very happy with the Ausclimate cool-seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier

I purchased the 10L desiccant dehumidifier from Ausclimate about 6 weeks ago and have been blown away. The amount of moisture it removes from the air is incredible!! We had a real problem with dampness in our apartment and this unit is ideal. It removes the moisture and cleans the air and I could not recommend it more highly.

See all AusClimate Cool Seasons reviews