AusClimate Cool Seasons

Purchased for $389.00.

Ian

IanTasmania

Amazing

From start to finish Ausclimate made it so easy choosing the right unit for our house, we have a med size house, which is mostly open plan with double-glazeing throughout the issues we had was condensation on the window frames which are metal, we would daily wipe of at least two liters of condensation. We took delivery of the dehumidifier and from the first night it was used we had no more condensation and collected five liters of water, we have been running the unit every night since and its just amazing NO more condensation, the unit is quite and extremely easy to program and use, We Highly recommend this product

Purchased in July 2019 at Ausclimate for $550.00.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Renja M.

Renja M.Unincorporated, VIC

Love Love

Knowledgeable staff, super helpful in choosing the right product. The AusClimate 10L is great and has helped reduce the amount of moister in our flat which was an issue with mold starting to grow! Now I want to buy a commercial one for my business! Thanks, Peter

Purchased in November 2018.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how AusClimate Cool Seasons compares to other Dehumidifiers

Its winter again and this cold old damp house continues to benefit from this piece of magic

Winter in southern Victoria in a lovely old home built back in the 50s - its cold and damp. Thankfully this dehumidifier continues to work its magic - I've emptied the full water collection tank three times in three days. We only run it on the timer for two hours in the morning to take the dampness from the bedrooms. The 'feel' of the rooms is much improved and mould problem controlled. Best appliance I have ever purchased - thank you again.

Purchased in May 2018.

AmandaPotter

AmandaPotterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I ABSOLUTELY love it!

Purchased in May 2019 for $485.00.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Donna A

Donna APerth

Fantastic - sanity saver!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Hardy

HardyToowoomba

Cool Season 7L desiccant

We like to use it in our Bathroom because it gets rid of steam and also warms up the room.We have only a very small bathroom so we find it to be very effective.We also use it in our office where we have photo and computer equipment.It keeps everything dry.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
SSut

SSutSydney

Amazing Dehumidifier!

To be honest, I bought this with a bit of scepticism. I bought this originally just for laundry but ended up using it for all other rooms. I am pleasantly surprise with this machine! It works :) very happy with the purchase, make the room feels better and I might be bias but the air feels better/ more fresh!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tom_70

Tom_70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works perfectly

I've only had my humidifier for a few weeks but it is doing a brilliant job of keeping window condensation under control now that the the nights are getting colder. Drying clothes indoors during rainy weather works really well too.
Quite noisy on high but I can easily get to sleep with it on low - and that is all that is required after following the instructions for initially drying the rooms. I only need to use the timer to run it for a couple of hours at night now.
It is portable enough to be easily moved around but I'm thinking of getting another one for my downstairs rooms.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Reliable and effective

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
John

JohnMelbourne

In cooler environments this is a better option than the traditional compressor based dehumidifier

I initially purchased two of these units to reduce humidity in a garage and shed being used to store furniture. I have been amazed at the amount of moisture this machine extracts from the air and have now placed a permanent drain pipe in each as I was having to empty the container almost daily! It has typically reduced the moisture content by over 20%.
So impressed I have purchased another unit. Can highly recommend these units and the owners of the business were very helpful.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Very happy with the Ausclimate cool-seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier

I purchased the 10L desiccant dehumidifier from Ausclimate about 6 weeks ago and have been blown away. The amount of moisture it removes from the air is incredible!! We had a real problem with dampness in our apartment and this unit is ideal. It removes the moisture and cleans the air and I could not recommend it more highly.

See all AusClimate Cool Seasons reviews

Stephani A.

Stephani A.asked

Cool Seasons

Can it be used as air purifier as well?

Cheers
Stephanie

clinton
clinton

I'd contact Allan direct on allan@ausclimate.com.au Wealth of knowledge. The product does come with a filter however depends on what you need exactly?

Simon N.

Simon N.asked

Cool Seasons

Is it only work for winter season only? Thnks

Charlie
Charlie

We anticipate using during winter as the primary issue we are having is lack of ventilation as it is a well sealed house. The lack of ventilation is causing the high humidity levels due to ducted gas heating. During warmer months we would have windows open for ventilation.

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Simon
You can use this model in winter and summer.
Its just that the compressor type dehumidifiers perform better is warmer indoor temperatures such as 20 degrees and above. Generally desiccant dehumidifiers outperform compressor type ones in cooler climates.
I have copied a link to our website on compessor v desiccant type dehumidifiers, this may help you understand what best suits your needs, https://www.ausclimate.com.au/article/compressor-vs-desiccant-dehumidifier-comparison-guide
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call Ausclimate.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

AusClimate Cool Seasons

Compare all 3 AusClimate Cool Seasons
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 305050
Moisture Removal7 L/day (20°c @ 60%RH)10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH)10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH
Water Tank Capacity7 L10 L10 L
Weight6.1 kg8.2 kg6.8 kg
Dimensions 476 x 320 x 212 mm525 x 462 x 217 mm499 x 317 x 213 mm
Maximum Noise Level47 db52 db49 db
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 AusClimate Cool Seasons