Listing monitored by Aus-Brite Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$5,199.00
Vip
VipSydney, NSW

Stay away they are Terrible in everything

Please stay away from this mob. They don't know what they talk. They are just a shonky trader who knows nothing but always say whatever come in their mind. One of their sales rep even told me to open a solar company and he will sell for me. What kind of joke is that. Stay away clear from them.

Josna M.
Josna M.South East Queensland, QLD

Frauds operating a solar company, they don’t stick with contract and offer different system just before the day .

Please go local some one your friends recommend.The price hikes after installation.Still waiting for the energy provider to change meter , they don’t assess anything prior to installation and change mind as they wish.No respect for customer

Padh crew77
Padh crew77Sydney, NSW

Don't trust these bunch of crooks

Stay away at all cost possible from them. I wish I had read these reviews before paying deposit to them. When i asked about these reviews they said don't worry product review got bad reviews than us. Reporting them to concerned authorities

Terrible experience

To start with they have no licence in nsw to operate. They lied and said they have one. Giving me tier 2 panel and telling its tier 1 in writing. So I will forward copy to ACCC for misleading. Stay away from them everyone

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Aus-Brite Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Not happy please train your staff

I had very bad experience dealing with them. They first told me about charges of $1500 extra as they said switchboard isn't next to meterbox. When I said I don't want to proceed they wiped off $1500 straight way.
What a quote. And it’s only a $1500 fee to pay because the switchboard isn’t next to meters.

When we told them we are not going ahead, they wiped the $1500 “switchboard distance fee” and said “but we’ve already bought the parts for your job” and abused him.

Trash company

Paid deposit for 13.2. Installing 12.7. Unable to get my money back. Trash company. Signed contract and everything. They don't want to do 13.2kw. And wont give me my money back. What about the contract?

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Am baMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for all the hassle don't want to get solar installed at my house as I changed my mind. Guy named [Named Removed] and his manager [Named Removed] pushed me wrong way. When I told them I am stressed with so many calls from so many companies I was told to do meditation with om. I don't know what is going on. Please take me off your list.

Amb
AmbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did not honour my contract with them at last moment

It was going all good but at last moment they pulled out of it saying they can not do it. So my review is to honour the contract I signed up with them. I am based in South Australia and need this to be sorted as it looks like I have lost my deposit to them.

Dear AMB,

Thanks for the feedback, As AHM isn't showing up in our customer database, I urge you to send your signed quote to us at admin@ausbrite.com.au so that we can look into this on a priority basis.

Ahm
AhmSydney, NSW

No Fair trade licence and threaten customer

Solar Panel Installers