96% · 50118 · 3%

ROBERT
ROBERTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Very competitive price and delivered sooner then expected. The ability to track the delivery was great advantage. Would is use them again.

Matt
MattTamborine Mountain

the product was posted direct from China but still arrived in a timely manner. thank you and to make up the min twenty words I think I have just made it. Cheers

Durras Diver
Durras DiverSouth-Eastern Region, NSW8 posts

No After Sales Service

Apart from, no direct contact with the company as there phone is permanently on answer machine,,,, they dont even bother to get back to you with emails. There after sales service would have to be up there with the worst i have dealt with. The promises to get back to you are lies. I wouldn't recommend them for anything.

John
John2 posts

Great product great service

Was hesitant at first, but after reading other comments felt more comfortable. Purchased a maverick Pro drone, could not be happier with it.

Parso
ParsoGoulburn

This is perfect

Great service great prices well done will buy from Aus-cameras again.

After a small hiccup of the wrong battery Bernie quickly resolved the problem.

Will definitely recommend Aus-cameras.

jgarth22
jgarth22

Outstanding prices, reliable service, fast delivery

Cheapest price by far for a DJI Mavic Pro online, it arrived in two days in perfect condition. I’d go through these guys again, guaranteed.

Chip
ChipSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Received the drone faster than I expected and all good so far

Great price and speedy delivery, would use them again although I haven't had a problem so don't know what the after sales is like.

Sarahbrooke
SarahbrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Exceeded our expectations

We weren’t sure at first as we thought the direct bank payment was dodgy, however were extremely happy with how our purchase played out.

- The camera we wanted to buy was discontinued, so they sent us the model up at no extra charge. (Saving us hundreds)

- delivery arrived within 5 business days

- quick and helpful email replies.

- And all phone calls either answered or returned promptly.

Alistair
AlistairSydney

Fast and easy

Good company ;)

Fast delivery and good costumer service.

Recommend it.

Got a daul handle gimbal tho they sent the handle a bit late to me but happy with it.

Kieran
Kieran

Fast, responded quickly, easy process

I found Aus-Cameras' was great. Easy to order, quickly responded to questions and the product arrived on time. Great service.

Billb
BillbGippsland, VIC3 posts

Great service, delivered promptly, i would recommend Aus cameras for good quick service for all your eletronic needs. Cheers Bill

Connor H
Connor H

Unbelievable!!

I looked around for the best deal and worked out that this site saved me loads, I think the payment system needs a bit of a review because thay was a slight hassle but the efficiency made up for it, I had my peoduct ship from Hong Kong, to a rural town in New South Wales in 3 days. Would highly recommend to buy products from here.

IanEzy
IanEzyCairns

Excellent service and price

My Mavic Air Fly More package was a great price.

7/8 day delivery. No problem with this but there is room for improvement. 2/3 days would be awesome.

Not my first purchase with Aus-Cameras and definitley not my last.

Oli
Oli

Very good and fast

The delivery was amazingly fast. It was much cheaper than anywhere else. Only « problem » I received a 16GB memory card instead of the 64GB but it doesn’t really matter, I’m still very happy ! Highly recommend it

Yujbuj
YujbujMelbourne

Great Service!!!

By far the best price on the net for the DJI Mavic Pro ultimate package, drone arrived in 4 business days from order. Communication was done mostly via email but it was not an issue. Highly recommended/

Ian S
Ian S

Great Service!

Everything arrived on time and quickly. My order was quite a bit of money and I emailed my payment receipt after making the payment and got a response immediately. Everything was in perfect condition and the drone is amazing... you can buy from these guys with confidence!

Dale C
Dale CEaton

Could not be more pleased

Best price to begin with and when product was not immediately available, offered a better alternative for the same price. Efficient response to emails and really quick delivery.

Jordan
Jordan

Amazing

Amazing customer service. The product was way cheaper than the bigger retail chains and the shipping was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend them for anyone.

Mike
Mike

Wonderful service

This is the 2nd Drone that I have purchased from Aus Cameras and if was going for a record 3rd drone I would use them again

Jason
JasonPerth

Fast delivery and Great packing

I am surprised to get it so fast~!

And Great condition of package

I appreciate it. Thank you so much

Edison Alvares
Edison Alvares

Great service. Customer focused!!!!

First time I used Aus-cameras and they impressed me positively. On-line web is very userfriendly making the selection and purchasing process painlessly. Timeline to deliver was very good and was met with no problems. Well done guys!!!

shane888
shane888

Service :)

Excellent service and at a great price too, can recommend them for fast and prompt delivery of quality products :)

Derek H.
Derek H.perth

Very Happy

Great price, i was a bit concerned about the direct deposit but once the tracking details with DHL were confirmed all was OK.Delivery was earlier than predicted so very happy overall.

Sar
Sar

It turned out well

To help put those of you at ease that are skeptical of this company. I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum for my hubby's birthday. After making payment via direct deposit, I felt soooo anxious incase I'd just lost $2K. I was worried about payment method. Anyhow, it arrived today. It comes from Hong Kong. Sent via DHL couriers, so once your payment clears, they send you a tracking number and you can trace it's progress all the way. It arrived today, much to my relief! If I could give any advice to the company, it would be to implement PayPal as I'm sure they'd get many more sales. I ordered it on a Friday and it arrived the following Friday. Prices were pretty good. Most email correspondence occurred after hours.

C Ryan
C Ryan

Super fast shipping

Great price on product. Cheapest I could find online.

Delivery was also super quick and customer support was really helpful with my questions.

TJK
TJK

No hassle purchase, price competitive, questions answered and the item delivered on time as advertised. The follow up contact to ensure everything was as I expected proved Aus cameras are client focused.

Jeff
JeffDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Supplied Mavic Pro Platinum

Order was on back order.. Supplied within seven days. Bank transfer was OK but would have preferred PayPal. I was kept informed when it was being sent and to be delivered.

Had one small problem with activation but they were prompt in helping me sort the solution.

Pricing was the best I could find at the time.

Mir
MirPoint cook

Poor (No) communication

three days trying to contact them by phone but no answer. The phone is switched off. While on the web site it says stock available but it looks like there is no stock at all. They haven't been even given a tracking number.

Tony Woods
Tony Woods

Sena 20sEVO

Very competitive pricing and very helpful. I made a mistake with my order and they sorted it out straight away.

Rafael
RafaelSydney

Excellent price and customer service

Supper fast delivery the best price and good customer service I wish we could pay via PayPal or credit card

Johnny H
Johnny H

DJI Mavic Platinum arrived earlier than expected!

Fast delivery. Product arrived days before expected date. Came as advertised. Cheaper than competitors. Will purchase from them again in the future.

Floppy
Floppy

Good Commmunication Fast Delivery and Cheap deal

Good communication and fast delivery make it easy to deal with this company I will buy from this company again in the future. Thank you

Alec
AlecMelbourne
Ezza
Ezza3 posts

Over all good experience

After a negative experience with another online company, I found Aus-Camera. My goods arrived quickly, they were well packed and exactly what I ordered. I would highly recommend this site. Don't go " out " the "back " you won't get the same quality as I have here.

Ezza

Eddie
EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great price, received goods prior to expected date - nice surprise. Can not comment on after sales service, hoping I will not need to find out.

Georgia
Georgia

Nikon D3400

I am very happy with the camera, it was the best price I could find and extremely fast shipping. Very happy customer!

Big Kev
Big Kev

Had concerns... For no reason

Very competitive... Excellent prices best I could source. Arrival was three days before the expected delivery date.

More than satisfied, far more.

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne

Item arrived quick and exactly as described!! Price was the best on the internet, would definitely p

Camera is 100% Nikon quality.

Price was the best i could find anywhere on the internet, including amazon and ebay & this is an aussie company. Can't beat that!!

Product arrived quite quickly and everything was in the package as described.

Henri
Henri

Genuinely surprised

I ordered a zhiyun crane 2 and aus-cameras offered the cheapest option to purchase online, this was a last minute purchase and I was hoping it would arrive in time for a wedding shoot I was doing and within 7 business days it arrived and made it on time to where I am from, perth, western australia. This was my first time buying from aus-cameras. will be looking into buying from them again in the future :)

Jillyd
JillydMoyston

New to photography

After searching around decided on this company for my first "real" camera. Good reviews and service ere evident and I'm glad I did. Delivered promptly and a tracking service was provided. Great deal with a zoom lens included.

Will certainly be using Aus Cameras for my future needs and upgrades.