Aus-Cameras.com.au

Aus-Cameras.com.au

Sena 20S Evo

Good website,easy to find what I wanted. The prices are very competitive. Delivery was well within the stated time frame. Sena intercoms work well,will update review if I encounter any issues.

Product PurchasedSena 20sEvo Dual Motorcycle Intercom

Qld Cattle Farmer.

Qld Cattle Farmer.Central Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I had hoped for

Aus-Cameras has a good comprehensive website which was easy to navigate & understand. It has a good representation of a wide range of Quality products especially of the "Watches" that I was specifically targeting. I was very happy with my purchase and appreciated the helpful assistance I received both online & over the phone and with the prompt service that I was afforded.

Product PurchasedCASIO PRW3500T-7 Protrek Pathfinder Solar Titanium Mens Watch

the Website was very easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for quickly and very easily. The purchase was simple and the price was great. Delivery was quick and I am very happy with the overall experience.

Canh

CanhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The information on the page was accurate. The site was easy to navigate around, and the purchasing process was simple and straight forward. The price was also great. Definitely would recommend buying from this company, and I would myself if I ever need anything similar

Excellent Service

After sales service is second to none. Bernie was extremely helpful and went out of his way to help me. I would highly recommend Aus- Cameras to anyone. I purchased the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum bundle. Great value. I will definitely buy from this company again.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Platinum Pro

Excellent service and price

Was very easy to navigate site and search for required product with very clear details of product displayed and prompt delivery.

Great services, highly recommended

Zhiyun crane 2 is indeed excell gimble, first class material, first class design, first class software. It's delightful to use.

Very pleased with the sevice and product.

The information provided with the listing of the Sena SMH10 motorcycle intercom and headphones was thorough and complete and the price extremely competitive.
The product was as described and the service prompt. I am very pleased with my Sena and would happily deal with Aus-Cameras again.

Kyle

KyleGold Coast

Very stoked with my drone

communication was awesome, quick and clear. shopped around for the dji mavic pro platnium and they had the best deal. very happy

Julie

JulieEast mackay

Great service and prices.

Very happy with prices and service. Speedy delivery to! Great product. Very happy! Will definitely be purchasing from Aus Camera again!

Delia

DeliaPerth

Great service and fast delivery

Aus-Cameras had the best deal on the net for the DJI Mavic Pro Combo. I asked to have it posted to me quickly so I would have it in time for an overseas trip. I was delighted it arrived so quickly. All packing was brand new and the Mavic in perfect working order. Very happy.

Aleta

AletaGoomeri

Excellent service

Aus-Cameras were very competitive and it was easier to see a price for everything I wanted rather than some websites that you had to go through and price every item, which eventually ended up more expensive. Communication was excellent and delivery was super prompt. Will be looking at Aus-Camera again when wanting more accessories for the the camera.

Good service and rapid delivery

Aus-Cameras had the best deal on the net for the DJI Mavic Air Combo. Order process was simple and I asked to have it posted to me quickly so I would have it in time for my son’s birthday. I received a quick response from Bernie that he would post it and the package arrived on the day he had said. Can’t wish for more!

Matt

MattCanberra

Excellent friendly service and customer support!

The pricing on my initial purchase was very good and I received my order very quickly. After a few months of use my gimbal stopped working and I had to submit a warranty claim, I sent the gimbal back to Aus Cameras. Bernie and the team were very helpful and prompt with their communication, making the process quite smooth. They looked after me and sent me a replacement item which was a big relief. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thanks for your excellent service!

Geoff Owen

Geoff OwenMelbourne

DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo.

Aus-Cameras price was very competitive with the best price in Melbourne, for my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo.
I placed my order on Sunday and my drone was delivered on Thursday morning. Tracking through DHL was fantastic with every step of the transport chain visible. I am very happy with my new drone and have already taken great videos and still shots. I am very happy with the service from Aus-Cameras and would definitely buy from them again. Great price, great service and a great product means a happy customer.

Mavic purchase

I found them to be a professional outfit. I amended my purchase and this was handled well and accurately. Delivery was quick and good and all instructions adhered to. I haven’t compared prices but I was happy to pay for what I received.

Darren

Darren

Fantastic customer relations and contact

I am extremely happy with the kind and consistent communication by Maria. There was a problem with my PayPal for some unknown reason and during the process of me contacting Maria to explain she grasped exactly what was happening and returned my calls within minutes and understood that the problem was with PayPal as she had had a similar experience. So I remedied the situation with PayPal immediately and we got back on track with my order of the Mavic Pro Platinum full bundle. I am now waiting for dispatch which I am confident will be prompt and in order. Thanks guys and especially Maria.

Excellent service, amazing product with a fast delivery

The Mavic Air fly more combo is one of the best deals around for drones. Incredibly light weight with state of the art camera, sensors, super responsive and agile to control. Can't wait to fly it across the some beautiful landscapes down under. Recommend to anyone interested in filming/photography.

Mickyd

MickydPerth , Western Australia

Mavic platinum pro - loving it!!!

Competitive pricing and free 64gb sd card induced me to purchase my drone from a company I had never heard of before, not without a touch of anxiety. I purchased on a friday evening and my order was "processing" all weekend and until Wednesday......I phoned them up on wednesday evening ..... a little concerned and no one was home!! I left a message and checked my emails for the zillionth time and lo and behold my package was on the way from hong kong via dhl express and would be delivered on friday! And it was.....after work on friday I was flying my drone and I was very happy, very contented!! BTW I received a phone call from a cso on thursday morning! These people are a pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend them!!

Very helpful for my first time purchase

Arrived sooner than I thought and at a great price. Fantastic service after ordering once I found the conformation email in my spam folder

Faith J

Faith Jasked

Is aus cameras trustworthy? I’ve never shopped online on that website before, therefore, I don’t know if it’s a scam or not. All I want is a good deal without any fuss.

Cam
Cam

I bought a Sena motorbike intercom from them recently, good service and prompt postage,no problems.

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi is there a number I can contact you on from Australia !!!

Hi Chris, our number is 03 9018 6669

Barryasked

Hi guys why are you not answering your phone, are you in Australia or not ?

Hi Barry,
we are an Australian Business with ABN 57 386 024 206. Our Goods ship from our Melbourne warehouse.
In case you reached our message bank you can also get in touch via our contact form. https://www.aus-cameras.com.au/contacts/

Regards
Aus-Cameras Team

Hi Bernie,

Thank you, but I have now sent three emails all to that address and still have no response and your published phone number is still not being answered so again do you have a number that will be answered for sales queries and want issues here in Australia ?

Hello Barry,
we have not received any emails from you, nor has Maria received a phone call from you. I just checked our phone conversation logs. Can you kindly get in touch via our contact form https://www.aus-cameras.com.au/contacts

This is the fastest option to get in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Aus-Cameras representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops