Aus Solar Co.

Aus Solar Co. (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (39)
  • Purchase PriceA$12,083.25 (12)
  • Installation

Lou

LouGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very satisfied

Sales, installation done professionally.
Pleased with the results. With lower electricity charges. Ability to check state of system and power generated on computer and devices is reassuring system is working as it should is an added benefit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent system hooked up to my other 12 panels. Professional installation, no mess all tidy.

Panel installation was simple. The company kept me informed along the way and followup by staff as to the operation of the unit. My previous 12 panels didn't work properly and when linked to the new panels, work perfectley

Panel Purchased GOODWE

Best investment ever!

Seamless installation by competent people. Absolutely no issues since installation. From initial contact this was a professional operation. No buy buy pressure; just informative and accurate information. Follow up was pleasant.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not at all what we were told

Never trust a door to door salesman! Ours generates no where near the KWs we were told it would. It was marketed to us as being able to pay itself off over 5 years. More like 15-20 at this rate. We have been charged extra account keeping fees each month that we never made aware of. Customer service are hard to understand (based overseas) and are telling us we somehow agreed to that digitally however it is not in the paperwork I have on hand. They have our bank details for direct debit so just take out what they like. Not happy at all. Expensive lesson learned

System Size4.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$12,000.00
Cole v.

Cole v.South East Queensland, QLD

Alright

Company tried to charge us for installation which was listed as 'free' in the contract, and then installed less than the agreed amount of panels, all was resolved in the end. The inverter is supposed to link up to an ap via wifi but the ap never worked and customer service never sent me the link to an 'updated version' when I asked. Customer service like to call a lot to asking for this review and yet did not help with the one thing that I asked.

Panel Purchased Solis
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$11,500.00

Awesome savings, system working very well, no issues

Any queries answered promptly and efficiently awesome savings savings, great customer service, no it and works very well. No issues since installation. Saved heaps of money on electricity account, good tariff buyback

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good plans, good customer service

The installation was quick and well organised. The solar Finance plans work particularly well. Working with the customer service reps was sometimes difficult because of English issues, but they were all friendly and willing to help. Overall experience was good.

Purchase PriceA$11,000.00
JUN

JUNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Installation was very smooth

process of installing solar panel was very smooth and kind and I highly recommend the company. Installer was highly professional and gave me very good advice after installation. Love the work they have done and can't wait to get some benefit from Solar energy.

Awesome installers

Installers were great and did an awesome job i havnt had any usues with this company easy to deal with will recommend to my friends if they need solar in the future

System Size6.6 KW

Michael and Kyria H.

Michael and Kyria H.The Mallee, VIC

Contractors who installed the solar

Absolutely fantastic. Went over and above to do a awesome job. Clean install. Project team were fantastic and able to provide updates every step of the way. Would highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with our solar

It was a Quick and easy process from a very personable salesman, to contract and installation. Also a pleasant follow up to ensure we were happy with our purchase and how it is working out for us. Savingnlots on out powers bills!

Kerry

KerryAU

Perfect

Installation was great
Great workmanship knew what they were doing.
Communication awesome and friendly
App setup wouldn't work on mobile, even contacted support said was problem but had my son rectified as knowlegable IT

Panel Purchased Good we inverter
System Size9.9 KW

Great product should have got it earlier

The instalation went smoothly and the team were great and really knew what they were doing i would highly reccomend them to anyone. They left my property clean and tidy.

Min

MinNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Thanks. Very good

They are Good and friendly I like it
The place is tidy. Clean area every thing good. I happy for this.
If something I found will let you know.

Purchase PriceA$12,000.00

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Great PV Solar System - Very Happy With It

Aus Solar Co. organized everything. Installation took an afternoon and went smoothly. Aus Solar Co. remained in contact during the entire process and were able to answer all of my questions. The level of support was great. System has been operating well since installation and the first electricity bill since installation reflected the savings.

Fantastic excellent work.

Great work proffessional and super friendly. Excellent installation very helpful with all my questions . Very quick and prompt installation. And questions before all answered and made sure you understood before ..during and after installation.

susanna v.

susanna v.Perth, WA

Totally disappointed and sad. Horrible experience.

I bought the 2.2 Kw solar system one year ago. The seller promised me many things that actually never happened (2.2 Kw is enough for your house, you will not pay any more electricity bills, no finance costs etc ).
The price was 3 times higher that the normal market price. Took almost one year to have a little discount that no cover any expenses that I have. I still pay synergy bills almost as before. Is not worth it. I don't reccomend this company. At the phone the staff was kind, but still couldn't help me. Is look that they didn't really care the situation. I asked if they please can install some more panels to have enough energy but negative. Now I need to pay two times, the bill and the loan. They ripped me off.

System Size2.2 KW
Purchase PriceA$8,000.00

Solar install

Done in a fairly timely manner although they did come on three separate occasions . Gap between install and local Energy Supplier. Proof will be in the savings when they come through

Awesome job

Install team very professional, arrived when they said, install took longer then expected but wasn’t a problem for the guys, salesman was very friendly & polite, answering all our questions and some

Great Job!

No problems with the installation very efficient and timely. Workers were courteous and friendly and I found them to be most obliging with everything that was accomplished. Great Job Everyone!