4Ausbeds Cooper King Single
Part of Ausbeds Cooper  4.9 (227)

Ausbeds Cooper King Single

• Side (1)
  • Back (3)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (4)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (1)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
Perceived Firmness
  • Medium (1)
  • Hard (2)
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ausbeds Cooper › King Single20 reviews
Con T.
Con T.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

JUST Awesome

Fantastic product outstanding quality handmade in Australia is the best matress I've seen at a great price Karl never disappointed me ordered on Saturday at the store had it delivered the same day even had the delivery man set it up just awesome. Show details
Dave
DaveNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified King Single

Amazing bed

This is such a comfortable bed, used to wake up with sore bed, now no more soreness , great product and Karl was very helpful. Can’t wrong anything with the firmness of 8 bed. Overall great experience (2 month into having the bed, no sagging and still feels amazing) Show details
Arif
ArifNSWSydney, NSW

Extremely comfortable

These guys are the real deal I was hesitant on buying the Sienna or aurora but after taking my time and deciding I went for the aurora 9 and by far was well worth spending the extra couple hundred for it heaps supportive on the back with really good comfort and also the service was amazing highly recommended this place. Show details
Hayley L
Hayley LNSWSydney, NSW
  King Single

Fantastic bed - comfortable and supportive

Easy delivery service with very friendly helpful staff (Thanks Harry and Courtney!)whom go above and beyond to serve their customers! We had initially forgotten to add the base for the mattress but the team were quick to assist.
Christine D.
Christine D.NSWSydney, NSW
  King Single

great bed, great delivery service

Perfect suit for my needs. Right size, extremely comfortable, great price. Harry, the delivery man was efficient, prompt, and kind to my 2 little dogs. Bed was set up in-place. Show details
Sandra
SandraNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  King Single

Toddler sleeps through the night

Super comfortable mattress. Bought this as a first big bed for my toddler and he loves it. Price is exceptional. Service from start to finish by Karl and Harry was great and love that it's Aussie made. Will be buying my next mattress from Ausbeds. Show details
Vanbasten
Vanbasten3 posts

Good bed for the price

Nice and comfortable bed for the price you pay for, delivery guy Harry was very helpful by unpacking and assembling the bed for you. In the showroom when I was trying to purchase the bed I had an misunderstanding with one of the owners but the other owner was very professional and helpful which calmed me down because I’m just so tired and frustrated with bad customer service in Sydney but this guy was a great example how to treat a customer and for that reason alone I will recommend Ausbeds to everyone I know.

Stu W
Stu WSydney
  Verified King Single

Fantastic Mattress

I have just had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks and it's all down to the Cooper mattress and base from Ausbeds at Marrickville. This is the second bed I have bought from Ausbeds and not only is their product of excellent quality and good value for money but their service is top notch too. Karl, the delivery guy, could not have been more helpful; he carried the bed and base into the bedroom, assembled everything, removed all packaging, was very courteous and professional and had the whole lot done in a matter of minutes!!! Highly recommended.

Jess.ta
Jess.ta

Perfecto!

Great product. Mattress is very comfortable. Not too firm, not too soft. Just right for me!

Speedy service. Got the mattress delivered after 30 mins of purchase by Harry. Couldnt ask for more! Highly recommended!

Dan
Dan

Great bed. Greater service

Delivered three hours after I placed the order. On a Saturday! Great bed, great service and Ben was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I know where our next bed will be coming from now....

Sarah
SarahSouth West Sydney

Great value for money

Great product, nice price, I feel like we are the winners, delivery smooth thanks to Harry

Nathan
Nathan2 posts
  King Single

Exceptional bed! If your looking buy one

Harry delivered our mattress, he was friendly and the service was awesome. The mattress is now the envy of every family member. We bought a king single for our daughter, everyone tested it out. Now everyone wants one. Perfect blend of softness and firmness, just right. Needless to say our daughter is very happy.

Cathy
CathySydney
  King Single

The mattress I purchased is very comfortable and of high quality,The service was great I ordered online the next day Tennesee called and had it delivered. Would highly recommend Ausbeds.

Lillian L
Lillian L

Very comfy and cheap

Harry and George were great customer service reps, George sorted it all out for me and Harry was a great delivery guy he even offered to help with other things I needed to move upstairs. Overall im super happy and it was delivered really fast!

Mike
MikeSydney

Changes everything!

Ordered this mattress to replace our toddlers cot and she has never slept better. Large enough for us to be able to share with her if needed. Really improved the amount of sleep we are all getting. Great product, excellent service and communication from the team (thanks Ben). Very happy.