4Ausbeds Cooper Single
Part of Ausbeds Cooper  4.9 (227)

Ausbeds Cooper Single

• Side (3)
  • Back (2)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (3)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (4)
Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (3)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (4)
Perceived Firmness
  • Soft (2)
  • Medium (1)
  • Hard (2)
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ausbeds Cooper › Single16 reviews
Winnie
Winnie
  Verified Single

Fantastic service and easy to make adjustments

I purchased the Cooper (Firmer) in September 2023 after going to the showroom in Marrickville. The customer service at Ausbeds was excellent - from Karl, the owner to Martin, the delivery guy.

In particular, I love the mattress adjustment system. It was so easy to arrange the layers inside the mattress by myself at home to make it softer or firmer and when I wanted to make further adjustments, Karl very quickly arranged for a replacement layer to be delivered to me. I'm very happy with the mattress now - it is the perfect firmness, very supportive and comfortable! Show details

Hilary B.
Hilary B.
  Single

Ausbeds have fabulous mattresses and great service!

We just purchased our third mattress from ausbeds, a single cooper for the children’s guest room/ my daughter when she is a bit older. Mattress is great quality and adjustable firmness.
Delivery turn around is super quick, on time and great communication.
I always bought mattresses from the big name companies before, but I won’t again. Definitely highly recommend ausbeds and the Cooper mattress as a great one for our guest room where we expect young/small people (this one Recomended for <90kg due to firmness).
We have other mattresses in guest and main bedrooms bought from ausbeds in a firmer models as my husband and I like firm beds. Show details
Biljana
BiljanaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
Ron
RonNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Single

A lot of research and finally an AUSBED

First night was extremely comfortable. I believe the mattress is extremely well made and durable. I ordered the mattress mid morning and it was delivered early afternoon. The delivery people were friendly and efficient. I can’t fault the service and price. A week later even more impressed with the comfort Show details
Ackas
AckasNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Loving our new Cooper beds

My wife and I have previously bought two Sienna beds for ourselves, we treated the kids new Cooper mattresses. I especially liked the way the kids beds were delivered by Harry within 2 hours from our over the phone purchase and Harry carried them all the way in to the kids bedroom as I couldn’t lift. The comfort is high and the kids slept longer than usual and actually woke up refreshed instead of grumpy (True)
The mattress is the same durable quality as our Sienna’s so I recommend anyone looking for a good bed to give AUSBED’s a go. We were even given some free sheets as we are return customers. Show details
All Good
All GoodNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Cooper mattress is great

Delivered on time as promised. Ben was polite and professional with good communication. This is a very comfortable mattress. My son sleeps well on this. Seems very durable so far. Shape and firmness maintained well. Show details
Sally
Sally

Very comfortable

The mattress is very supportive especially my lower back! The memory pillow is outstanding

Sarah
Sarah

Excellent product and service

We are extremely satisfied with our purchase. Mattress is comfortable and just as the description read. The delivery was same day service and completely hassle free. Harry the delivery guy was punctual, friendly and inredibly helpful, even carried the mattress upstairs to put directly onto our top bunk.

Annie L
Annie L

Excellent, comfortable ,affordable

My Ausbed is so comfortable, of high quality, and just perfect. Best sleep I've had for a long time. The delivery was timely, with phone messages telling me exactly when the bed would arrive and the delivery man was very helpful.

With such professional,personable friendly service, i would gladly recommend Ausbeds to anyone needing a good comfortable, supportive nights sleep.

Oscar
Oscar2 posts
  Single

It is a very good mattress, fast delivery and good communication too

I love it, sleep well on this mattress.

Good communication and fast Delivery.

I got a call a few hours after I placed my order.

The mattress was delivered exactly as I asked.

Very happy with the mattress and the service.

Kat W
Kat WTempe
  Verified Single

Excellent quality, great price, amazing service!

Ordered the mattress in the afternoon and it was delivered the next morning. I didn’t have much expectation for the price, but the quality is amazing! We’ve only had it for about a week but it’s so comfortable that I’ve been finding excuses to sleep in the spare room!! :) Harry, the delivery guy, called to arrange the most convenient delivery arrangements. I can’t rave about these guys enough! Thinking of upgrading all our mattresses to these ones. Thanks for the outstanding service.

Arv
ArvAU10 posts
  Single

Fastest service i have encountered

First of all. Ordering online was so simple, i placed my order around 9am. Then they have a same day service which i scheduled for evening. Then they called me that they can deliver at lunch time and i said ok great! then the product arrived at 1220! the driver was nice and the mattress was awesome for its price! i recommend this company. The service was amazing!

Con .l
Con .l4 posts
  Single

Best sleep I’ve had for ages

In my own words I like to say it’s a very comfortable mattress it’s supporting my body and I am now 90kg I’ve only had this now 2 days so lovely to relax on

Also like to say the service for my experience i called ausbeds late in the day and to have the delivery on the same day very impressive guys and George was pleasant to deal with also a special mention for the delivery Mitchell who delivered the mattress was wonderful to deal with pleasant manner on the phone as he called when he arrived and assisted bringing the mattress up 2 flights of stairs I have nothing but good comments about my experience thanks to George and Mitchell I will recommend your business to my friends

Igyane
Igyane

Its really good

Its very comfortable. I believe that it will last very long. I also very much appreciate that you sent two people to help with putting the bed together even when I didn't ask for that to save extra cost. Thanks to Mitchell and his friend.

Mitch
MitchAustralia
  Single

Great mattress for a great price

Comfortable mattress, perfect for kids. Great price and delivery available on the weekend, which was perfect for us. Harry made the whole process very quick and easy. Thanks Ausbeds team!