4Ausbeds Cooper

• Front (1)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (32)
  • Weeks (1)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (17) · No (18)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (33)
Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (23)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (30)
Perceived Firmness
  • Soft (5)
  • Medium (20)
  • Hard (8)
Highly comfortable
Offers high level of back support
Exceptional customer service
Best Mattresses
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ausbeds Cooper227 reviews
KELLIE
KELLIENSWSydney, NSW

Woohoo

Ausbeds were efficient in handling my enquiry and the order. They were professional and very personable and were able to assist with ease. Next day delivery was outstanding. Harry was great.
Bijoy
BijoyNSWSydney, NSW
  Queen

Fantastic mattress and great service

Just bought the Cooper series from Ausbeds. Love it! Slightly in the heavier side but super comfortable to sleep on. Harry was very friendly and delivered the bed on time. Would def recommend! Show details
Victoria
Victoria
  Double

Lives up to the description

Great mattress, exactly as described online, firm yet still very comfortable and supportive. The mattress appears durable and well made but this cannot be confirmed with only a couple of days use.
Delivery and service from Harry was excellent, really helpful, friendly and efficient. Show details
Alice P.
Alice P.
  Double

Amazing service, made the process totally stress free

The people at Ausbeds made getting a mattress in a tight time frame so easy and stress free.
Harry, who delivered my mattress, was very professional and navigated a steep narrow stairwell very well.
The mattress is very comfortable and great value for money. Show details
Greg
Greg
Sandra
SandraNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  King Single

Toddler sleeps through the night

Super comfortable mattress. Bought this as a first big bed for my toddler and he loves it. Price is exceptional. Service from start to finish by Karl and Harry was great and love that it's Aussie made. Will be buying my next mattress from Ausbeds. Show details
E K.
E K.
  Double

Great service, very comfortable mattress

The mattress is very comfortable, it has improved the quality of my sleep - good value for money. My mattress was delivered within the same day, Harry was very professional with the delivery. Show details
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW
  Cooper

Great product fast service

Ordered the bed , Henry arranged for delivery same day , great company to do business with. When the bed arrived it was fantastic, comfort is amazing we all love it I would recommend using ausbeds . Show details
Happy sleeper
Happy sleeper
  Cooper

Beds made easy

Clocked the sign for these guys at the metro and wandered down with a cup of joe just for a squizz as I needed a new bed and Harry mase it as easy a buying an old Hoddie. Service was then topped off by the unheard of delivery time of 15 Mins. Unbelievable service.. Amazing sleep since in the bed and I didnt have to sell a Kidney for the thing. Do yaself a favour and get into and Ausbed!! Show details
Dina V
Dina V2 posts

Amazing service

Absolutely amazing service and professionalism shown by the guys at Ausbeds.

Went to get our son a double bed on a Saturday afternoon.

It was delivered the next day.

Service and professionalism from the guys was on point.

Thank you - highly recommend these guysz Show details

Christopher
Christopher

Good Customer Service and Excellent Product

Josh corresponded with me throughout the day with outstanding diligence and assisted me with my numerous enquiries. He found a bed that was within my price range and suited my needs. Harry delivered it the same day with excellent service and good rapport. Show details
All Good
All GoodNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Cooper mattress is great

Delivered on time as promised. Ben was polite and professional with good communication. This is a very comfortable mattress. My son sleeps well on this. Seems very durable so far. Shape and firmness maintained well. Show details
Chamitha
Chamitha
  Queen

Quality bed and great service!

Really high quality bed that is supportive and comfortable at an affordable price. It was highly recommended by a few friends and I’m amazed by how good it is. I have slept like a baby on it since I got it. The fantastic service I received from Harry made the whole process a breeze!
I really recommend buying a mattress from these guys - you won’t be disappointed. Show details
Felicity K
Felicity KNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Super comfortable mattress

Did a lot of research for a quality mattress that was affordable and these guys were brilliant! Great service and the mattress is super comfortable, have had it for 6 months now and still feels amazing and has kept its shape. Definitely recommend Show details
Nicole
Nicole
  Verified Cooper
Tam
Tam

Amazing

Fast and friendly delivery, plenty of notice about what time the mattress would be dropped off. Have had 2 nights sleep on the new mattress so far and it’s super comfy and supportive. Great value!

Linda
LindaSydney

Soooooo comfy

I bought this one for the spare room in a double size. At first I was worried it was too hard, but after actually spending a night on it we argue who is to spend the night on the spare bed! It seems well made and durable . The delivery was fast and really reliable with Leo doing an excellent job installing it despite the bad conditions when it just started to rain ( I didn’t get a drop of rain on the precious mattress). I would highly recommend this company to deal with right from the word go ordering it online right down to the after sales service . I am considering exchanging my older much more expensive mattress for this brand.

Daryl
Daryl

Perfect mattress!

Amazing mattress, firm and very comfortable which is exactly what we wanted. They offered next day delivery which was the biggest life saver and Leo who delivered the mattress was great, really patient and helped get it up the stairs. Would definitely recommend.

Bart
Bart2 posts

Mattress

I purchased a second hand Cooper double mattress of Karl and George, and by golly is it comfortable! Unfortunately it was so comfortable that I thought it was a latex mattress and tried the glass of wine trick they do in the infomercials, but the glass smashed on the floor and I have a large red stain on it now.. lolz!

Jimmy R
Jimmy R
  Verified Queen

Great bed at a affordable price

Supportive and comfortable and delivered with short notice. The gentlemen George and Harry at ausbeds are there to help. A must visit when shopping for a bed, 5 out of 5 stars would shop there again.

Vanbasten
Vanbasten3 posts

Good bed for the price

Nice and comfortable bed for the price you pay for, delivery guy Harry was very helpful by unpacking and assembling the bed for you. In the showroom when I was trying to purchase the bed I had an misunderstanding with one of the owners but the other owner was very professional and helpful which calmed me down because I’m just so tired and frustrated with bad customer service in Sydney but this guy was a great example how to treat a customer and for that reason alone I will recommend Ausbeds to everyone I know.

Jordon
Jordon
  Queen

Excellent service from Harry, very professional I will definitely be recommending Ausbeds to others. The mattress is in perfect condition great packing. I’m very impressed by how quickly you are able to deliver.

Jake
Jake
  Double

Very good service, nice product and fast delivery

Very comfortable

I can sleep much easier than before, and fell well restored when wake up

Good duration, i suppose, just bought it 2 days ago

Yes yes yes yes

Stu W
Stu WSydney
  Verified King Single

Fantastic Mattress

I have just had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks and it's all down to the Cooper mattress and base from Ausbeds at Marrickville. This is the second bed I have bought from Ausbeds and not only is their product of excellent quality and good value for money but their service is top notch too. Karl, the delivery guy, could not have been more helpful; he carried the bed and base into the bedroom, assembled everything, removed all packaging, was very courteous and professional and had the whole lot done in a matter of minutes!!! Highly recommended.

Joe D
Joe D
  Queen

Great value and delivery was top shelf. Wish more companies would operate like these guys

Very comfortable and ultimately great value for money. I've ordered off big brands before and I'd go with these guys every time now. Had the mattress for a month now and its perfect.

LauraQ
LauraQ
  Queen

Quality mattress and great service

I would highly recommend AusBeds to everyone. Comfortable mattress and excellent service from the moment I walked into the showroom until I got the mattress delivered. Thanks to George and Harry for your help!

Ed M
Ed M
  Queen

Best mattress I have ever owned, super fast delivery !

Ordered my ausbed Mattress at lunch and was sleeping on it that night. Amazing fast service, the delivery guy done all the moving and let me know his arrival time . Highly recommend the mattress too fantastic quality and comfortable.

Kezza
Kezza
  Queen

Harry was a legend and bed was comfy

I’m happy. Harry was a good lad. I got my bed after 5 as requested. The bed was affordable and comfy, so you can’t reAlly go wrong. Recommended it to my housemate.

Jess.ta
Jess.ta

Perfecto!

Great product. Mattress is very comfortable. Not too firm, not too soft. Just right for me!

Speedy service. Got the mattress delivered after 30 mins of purchase by Harry. Couldnt ask for more! Highly recommended!

Maw
Maw

Cooper Queen Mattress

Great service - I was able to get it delivered the same day as I bought it. Really comfortable so far, a good level of firmness. Thanks again to Harry and the team

Kendall
Kendall

So easy and good value!

The mattress is comfortable and supportive! It was so easy getting it delivered the same day. i would highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mattress to be delivered the same day.

Tom
Tom

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service!! Delivered on time and with minimal fuss. Communication through was great. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for excellent value for money. .

Ollie
Ollie

Excellent service

It was delivered and assembled on the same day, nearly overslept the next morning.

It was exactly what I needed when I needed it. Would recommend it to a friend. Thanks guys.

Unni
Unni

Awesome mattress

I bought this mattress last week.. So far it is very good. Didn't have a clue about mattress previously. Bought it after reading the reviews. The mattress is perfect for me. Delivery of the product was also very good. Harry was very helpful.. He waited for me to reach the apartment.

Buyer S
Buyer S

Excellent experience

Great company to deal with they were very effecient with my order and delivery. Bed is extremely comfortable and for such a great price! Would highly recommend and will use again

Nev
Nev
  Queen

Excellent product and customer service!

It was the most effortless bed purchase we've ever made. Ordered in the morning, they delivered a couple of hours later. There was great communication throughout and they assembled the bed too. Love the cooper bed. Super comfy. Best customer service we've had in a very long time. Keep up the great work!

Sally
Sally

Very comfortable

The mattress is very supportive especially my lower back! The memory pillow is outstanding

Anand
AnandSydney
  Queen

Great bed, great service!

We just moved into Marrickville and were looking for a good mattress. Ausbeds fit the bill very nicely. George was a great help in choosing our mattress and Ben delivered it as schedule and on time to our apartment.

Dan
Dan

Great bed. Greater service

Delivered three hours after I placed the order. On a Saturday! Great bed, great service and Ben was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I know where our next bed will be coming from now....

Sarah
Sarah

Excellent product and service

We are extremely satisfied with our purchase. Mattress is comfortable and just as the description read. The delivery was same day service and completely hassle free. Harry the delivery guy was punctual, friendly and inredibly helpful, even carried the mattress upstairs to put directly onto our top bunk.