Auscision Models

Auscision Models

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew R

Andrew RHunter Region, NSW

For all your railway needs

The shop opens only on Saturdays, but give yourself plenty of time when you visit. Well versed staff are eager to help, and the range of Aussie models is brilliant. I've bought storage boxes from them, but even then when I've popped in to the shop, they were pleasant and helpful.

Matt

MattTaree

Auscision.. your one stop Model Train shop

Your one stop model Train shop, yes they are expensive on some things, but where else do you go???
apart from online... worth the drive from the mid north coast

engineman

engineman

The Xpensive Plastic Toy built to perfection.....!

Both of My XPT Sets arrived , great packaging , easy to insert the DCC Decoders, set them up as a Permanent Consist 20 minutes and they were in Revenue Service.....!
Comparing the Auscision XPT sets to the 00 Lima production run is like comparing Cheese and Chalk...!

Great Job Auscision , brings back fond Memories of when I used to drive these trains

Will have to order another set of Crew for my Candy Livery set as they were two man trains in my day.

Regards
"Turbo"

Easy dealing

I have arranged pre delivery purchases on a number of occasions and found them to be brilliantly easy and friendly to deal with

This a great product

I have been dealing with these guys for ages,never ever had and issue.If I did everyone would know about it because I would be hopping mad.Thanks again guys!!!!!
reliable, inexpensive, best customer service!!!!!

Best company I have ever bought from

Great people to deal with and a fantastic quality product. Best models available on the market by far.
Keep up the good work Auscision!
Customer service