Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH

Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH

videobloke

videoblokeAU

WET WET WET

the unit removes moisture at an amazing rate. Outdoor humidity 82% - indoor 70%. After 4 hours on low fan and set at 40% at least 4 litres of moisture removed from 80m2 lounge dining area. Over a period of 3 days more than 12 litres removed

Purchased in November 2020 at Ausclimate for A$549.00.

Noise Level
Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
sam

samSydney, NSW

Game Changer! Effective for managing ambient moisture, plus useful for heating and drying.

Alongside our air purifier this dehumidifier has vastly improved the air quality at home. Loved it so much that we have the same in the office now. Two in the home helps reduce moisture after heavy rain or humidity, and the heating functions helps warm up rooms in the winter. Also useful for drying laundry. Could never live without one again! Customer service has been exceptional. All questions and concerns have been addressed in a friendly and expedient manner.

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level
Room TypeWhole House
Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic product!!!

We love our Ausclimate dehumidifier takes out an amazing amount of moisture out of the air in our family room, prior to using the dehumidifier the room would always be extremely damp, not anymore, it is an awesome product & recommend it highly.

Cheers
Tim McKimm
Director
Royal Avenue Tennis Centre.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH compares to other Dehumidifiers

rglass

rglass

Love this product!

I only got my machine yesterday and so far am thrilled with it. The sales process was fantastic. The salesman spent heaps of time talking to me and understood my problem. He recommended this machine and I couldn't be happier. It arrived within 24 hours. I can already feel the difference in my house.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Fantastic product! Best household purchase in a long time

We bought this dehumidifier as we live in a modern 2 bedroom apartment in Sydney that regularly has a lot of condensation building up on the windows. This machine has been fantastic at drying everything out. Our rooms, windows, bed sheets, even our sofa and bath towels feel much drier now. It has also helped our young children with their breathing and subsequently their sleep patterns are much better.

Mat

Matasked

Hello we received delivery of our WDH-930EDH this afternoon. I was really excited to get it as we’ve recently moved into our home and have been told we have high moisture levels throughout the internal walls and subfloor areas of our house. I just set it up and turned it on in anticipation of the first nights operation. As soon as I turned It on it sounded like there’s a spanner in the compressor with the rattling and noise that’s coming out of it. Can someone please assist? Surely this isn’t the “normal” output of noise as it’s louder than our outdoor air con motor which is ducted throughly our house. I have recorded turning it on for the first time and I’m pretty sure it isn’t meant to be running this way so I’ve switched it off immediately.

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Mat
Sorry to hear about your problem.
Can you please call Ausclimate on 1800 122 100 so we can resolve this issue ASAP.
Rest assured all our products are covered by a 2 year replacement warranty.
Regards
Allan Ausclimate

KateS

KateSasked

Will this product heat up the room? Really need it during summer and don’t want to make the room hotter!

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Kate
For this particular model you have the choice of turning the heater function on or off.
The heater is ideal in cooler temperatures as it allows the dehumidifier to operate more effectively. For summer use as in your situation I would recommend leaving it turned off.
However I'd like to point out that all dehumidifiers produce a certain amount of heat when operating therefore they can increase the room temperature in summer.
In saying that, it depends on what you want to use the dehumidifier for that determines on how you use it. For example if you wish to use it to stop moisture related problems such as mould, dampness etc then you only have to turn it on once every few days or so to keep your home dry. If you want to use it to reduce humidity for comfort levels in summer then on the hotter days I would run it in conjunction with an air conditioner.
Kate; if possible I would love to have a chat with you over the phone to explain in more detail about what your best options may be.
You can contact me on 1800 122100
Kind Regards
Allan Bryan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) A$649.00
Max Room Size 50
Moisture Removal35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity5.5 L