Fantastic product!!!

We love our Ausclimate dehumidifier takes out an amazing amount of moisture out of the air in our family room, prior to using the dehumidifier the room would always be extremely damp, not anymore, it is an awesome product & recommend it highly.

Cheers
Tim McKimm
Director
Royal Avenue Tennis Centre.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love this product!

I only got my machine yesterday and so far am thrilled with it. The sales process was fantastic. The salesman spent heaps of time talking to me and understood my problem. He recommended this machine and I couldn't be happier. It arrived within 24 hours. I can already feel the difference in my house.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Fantastic product! Best household purchase in a long time

We bought this dehumidifier as we live in a modern 2 bedroom apartment in Sydney that regularly has a lot of condensation building up on the windows. This machine has been fantastic at drying everything out. Our rooms, windows, bed sheets, even our sofa and bath towels feel much drier now. It has also helped our young children with their breathing and subsequently their sleep patterns are much better.

Will this product heat up the room? Really need it during summer and don’t want to make the room hotter!
Hi Kate For this particular model you have the choice of turning the heater function on or off. The heater is ideal in cooler temperatures as it allows the dehumidifier to operate more effectively. For summer use as in your situation I would recommend leaving it turned off. However I'd like to point out that all dehumidifiers produce a certain amount of heat when operating therefore they can increase the room temperature in summer. In saying that, it depends on what you want to use the dehumidifier for that determines on how you use it. For example if you wish to use it to stop moisture related problems such as mould, dampness etc then you only have to turn it on once every few days or so to keep your home dry. If you want to use it to reduce humidity for comfort levels in summer then on the hotter days I would run it in conjunction with an air conditioner. Kate; if possible I would love to have a chat with you over the phone to explain in more detail about what your best options may be. You can contact me on 1800 122100 Kind Regards Allan Bryan Ausclimate

CategoryDehumidifiers