Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH

Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.3

Sean W
Sean WSydney, NSW

AUS in title means nothing made in China

Very noisy but unable to compare as have not used other systems.
Great that it has the option to have drain directly to a drain and not only the tank.
I've run it now in a room 6m X 6m and emptied 5.5L tank now twice
Yes so it works.
Appearance is okay, plastic looks okay.
Controls look okay.
We have lots of rain now and with running in the room as instructed with windows closed its very warm in the room now.

Purchased in for $526.

rp85Willoughby

Disappointment

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $565.

rp85

Hi Allan, the unit has been returned to the retailer. While I can understand that the auto shut off issue is a defect and can be resolved, the flimsy water tank, I believe, is a design fault. The latter reason is why we decided to return the unit.

videobloke
videoblokeAU

WET WET WET

the unit removes moisture at an amazing rate. Outdoor humidity 82% - indoor 70%. After 4 hours on low fan and set at 40% at least 4 litres of moisture removed from 80m2 lounge dining area. Over a period of 3 days more than 12 litres removed

Purchased in at Ausclimate for $549.

sam
samSydney, NSW

Game Changer! Effective for managing ambient moisture, plus useful for heating and drying.

Alongside our air purifier this dehumidifier has vastly improved the air quality at home. Loved it so much that we have the same in the office now. Two in the home helps reduce moisture after heavy rain or humidity, and the heating functions helps warm up rooms in the winter. Also useful for drying laundry. Could never live without one again! Customer service has been exceptional. All questions and concerns have been addressed in a friendly and expedient manner.

Purchased in .

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT All Seasons 35L WDH-930EDH compares to other Dehumidifiers

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic product!!!

We love our Ausclimate dehumidifier takes out an amazing amount of moisture out of the air in our family room, prior to using the dehumidifier the room would always be extremely damp, not anymore, it is an awesome product & recommend it highly.

Cheers
Tim McKimm
Director
Royal Avenue Tennis Centre.

• Date Purchased
rglass
rglass

Love this product!

I only got my machine yesterday and so far am thrilled with it. The sales process was fantastic. The salesman spent heaps of time talking to me and understood my problem. He recommended this machine and I couldn't be happier. It arrived within 24 hours. I can already feel the difference in my house.

• Date Purchased

Fantastic product! Best household purchase in a long time

We bought this dehumidifier as we live in a modern 2 bedroom apartment in Sydney that regularly has a lot of condensation building up on the windows. This machine has been fantastic at drying everything out. Our rooms, windows, bed sheets, even our sofa and bath towels feel much drier now. It has also helped our young children with their breathing and subsequently their sleep patterns are much better.

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Mat
Matasked

Hello we received delivery of our WDH-930EDH this afternoon. I was really excited to get it as we’ve recently moved into our home and have been told we have high moisture levels throughout the internal walls and subfloor areas of our house. I just set it up and turned it on in anticipation of the first nights operation. As soon as I turned It on it sounded like there’s a spanner in the compressor with the rattling and noise that’s coming out of it. Can someone please assist? Surely this isn’t the “normal” output of noise as it’s louder than our outdoor air con motor which is ducted throughly our house. I have recorded turning it on for the first time and I’m pretty sure it isn’t meant to be running this way so I’ve switched it off immediately.

KateS
KateSasked

Will this product heat up the room? Really need it during summer and don’t want to make the room hotter!

Allan B.AusClimateSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 50
Moisture Removal35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity5.5 L