WDH-610HA, WDH-610HE

4.9
James
JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for Large Room in Cold Damp House

Really felt the difference after a few days of running this unit - Wish we had got it ages ago! Helped to get rid of mould in the room & protect furniture & clothes.

Emma
Emma

Saved my leathers from the trash

I live on the border of nsw qld in the humid rainforest. I dont get much breeze here and my bedroom gets no sunlight. I was finding my walk in wardrobe was getting damp and everything, even t-shirts were going mouldy. I was at the point of having to throw out mine and my husband's motorbike leathers.
This literally is the best thing i have bought since moving here.my leathers have been saved, my wardrobe is no longer damp and musty and three weeks of rain is no longer a harbinger of clothing death.
I ran this continuously for a week and half and now turn it on once a week to keep everything fresh
The noise level is comparable to a pedestal fan, easy to ignore and not unpleasant.
Definitely recommend

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great little unit - moisture gone

Bought this unit on account of constant condensation in the bathrooms. This unit does the job of removing moisture from the air and drying all surfaces when left on overnight. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021.

clackers30
clackers30Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recommend this for everyone with humidity problems.

This unit has fixed my humidity problems completely. Have run this on continuous for a month and now no more problems. After having our roof leak we started to dry out the room but not even our heater and fan could keep up, now after using this the room is dry again and now I use this in my laundry with my drier and its brilliant, only complaint is it works so well I have to empty it twice a day so I wish I bought the bigger unit, other than that cant recommend this product enough.

Purchased in March 2021 for $385.00.

Brilliant- has saved my damp problem

- removes an enormous amount of moisture a day.
- keeps the room dry and my clothes from going mouldy.
- easy to use
- very satisfied with the unit and would recommend it.

Purchased in February 2021.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
charchie
charchieSydney

Perfect for a bed room or walk in robe

We have this in a walk in robe which continued to have a issue with musky smell and mould even after installing subfloor ventilation. After running the small 12 L unit for 24 hours the smell and mould issues were gone when our run it a couple times a week and it works perfectly.

Purchased in March 2021.

Recommended

Over this wet summer we've been moving the unit from room to room to studio to keep mustiness away. Great for finishing off damp clothes etc and will certainly use in our spare room during winter - it would be good with wet camping gear too. Neat and easy to use. It was recommended by friends who had tried other options.

Purchased in November 2020.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom and Small Office
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Helps keep the bedrooms and cupboards dry

Bought this after a lot of research online and the good reputation other Ausclimate units had. Needed something small to move around the house to keep the cupboards dry when it gets humid. Simple to use, quiet and works brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2021.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Many surprising uses!

Purchased in January 2020 for $385.00.

sami s.
sami s.Sydney, NSW

This is and excellent machine. Try it to believe in it.

This machine is essential to every house. it has improved the air quality and reduced the humidity in our house. It makes a difference when it is raining and we have to keep the wet clothes inside . First it speeds up the drying process, second it reduces the smell of the laundry detergent to the level we can't feel it.

Purchased in January 2021 at internet for $300.00.

Brad Brisbane
Brad BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works very well, compact and effective

We are using the Ausclimate dehumidifier on our yacht with a timer and using the pipe into the sink. It is compact to store in a locker when not using. Perfect for us!

Purchased in December 2020.

A very good equipment for any room.

The room temperature has definitely changed and optimized. No more humidity. It was easy to use and maintain. I would highly recommend it to anyone.It wss a good investment overall.

Purchased in December 2020.

Noise Level
Room Type Living/Dining Area
GemmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Powerful little machine!

This little beauty brought the humidity in my damp bedroom down from 74% to 55% over 5 hours - and produce a full bucket of water.
Crisp air, no mustiness! I am absolutely thrilled with this product. It was also delivered by Ausclimate VERY quickly. Makes a little noise, but no louder than an airconditioner - I slept through it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $379.95.

Larelle
LarelleSydney, NSW

Excellent Dehumidifier

Very Effective dehumidifier. This is our second Ausclimate dehumidifier. We were so happy with the big one we already had that we bought another one but this time the smaller 12L version. It does a great job of sucking the moisture out of the air. Easy to empty and clean the filter. We keep it running over night in the bedroom because it is quiet.

Purchased in June 2020.

Ray3939
Ray3939SYDNEY

Excellent result in my bathroom

Instead of replacing a failed bathroom exhaust fan I decided to purchase the Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA. This product removes the moisture & humidity from the bathroom reducing the incidence of mould & has a drying effect on the towels. The handle on top makes it easy to move around & the simple control dial can be set to shut of at normal humidity level say 50 - 60% or run continuously. Many thanks to Russell for his advice & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ausclimate.

Read more reviews - page 2

Taryn H.
Taryn H.asked
NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA

Hello,
Is is possible to buy the water container for this unit WDH-610HA-12R? It has been brilliant but I dropped the container when emptying it.

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Taryn
Yes, you can get all replacement parts direct from Ausclimate.
Please give our office a call on 1800 122 100.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jane c
Jane casked
NWT Compact 12L

I love the size of this compact one. My room is about 30sqm. If I ordered this one would it still okay? Thank you

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Jane
The most important thing to consider when purchasing a dehumidifier is to ensure it is powerful enough to do the job it's intended for.
This model is recommended for rooms up to 20sqm however it is still possible it may do the job in a larger room.
Regardless of the above comments, you will notice a huge difference in your room using this model but the question remains, will it be powerful enough to stop moisture related problems like mould, musty odours etc?
If you would like to call us on 1800 122 100 we would be more than happy to offer advice.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

nikki
nikkiasked
NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA

Hi will this help with moisture in whole house AND bathroom specific ally.
I'd like to purchase today if yes
I've looked online all morning ...I think this may be the one?,

Gemma

Works best in a single room according to maker - however with doors open in our 2 bedroom apartment, it is keeping the humidity reasonable in all rooms.

See all Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L questions

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

Compare both Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 20
Moisture Removal12 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity2.5 L