Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L

WDH-610HA, WDH-610HE

4.9

GemmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Powerful little machine!

This little beauty brought the humidity in my damp bedroom down from 74% to 55% over 5 hours - and produce a full bucket of water.
Crisp air, no mustiness! I am absolutely thrilled with this product. It was also delivered by Ausclimate VERY quickly. Makes a little noise, but no louder than an airconditioner - I slept through it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $379.95.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Larelle

LarelleSydney, NSW

Excellent Dehumidifier

Very Effective dehumidifier. This is our second Ausclimate dehumidifier. We were so happy with the big one we already had that we bought another one but this time the smaller 12L version. It does a great job of sucking the moisture out of the air. Easy to empty and clean the filter. We keep it running over night in the bedroom because it is quiet.

Purchased in June 2020.

Ray3939

Ray3939SYDNEY

Excellent result in my bathroom

Instead of replacing a failed bathroom exhaust fan I decided to purchase the Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA. This product removes the moisture & humidity from the bathroom reducing the incidence of mould & has a drying effect on the towels. The handle on top makes it easy to move around & the simple control dial can be set to shut of at normal humidity level say 50 - 60% or run continuously. Many thanks to Russell for his advice & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ausclimate.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L compares to other Dehumidifiers

Perfect for my walk in wardrobe!

Perfect for my walk in wardrobe which unfortunately does not have a window and tends to be musty. Now I don’t have to worry about my leather bags and shoes going mouldy. It is also quiet enough that I can leave it on running overnight while I sleep.

Purchased in April 2020.

Murray and Denise

Murray and DeniseFar North Queensland, QLD

Can't live without them in the tropics

Purchased in March 2014 at Ausclimate.

Noise Level

Great company with a genuine Australian product.

Scott and the staff at Ausclimate were attentive to the product that i required. Professional and caring.
The compact 12L unit has a strong operational cycle, as i used it constantly in very humid conditions.
Ease of functions and a quality product.
I will be using Ausclimate again for future air purification systems.
Thanks to Scott and the team.
Great service and product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom

Great product with great supplier service

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Steven P

Steven PMackay

Can't believe how good they actually work!

Having previously owned this model, we have purchased 2 more for our catamaran as we live in the Whitsundays where the humidity is a problem.

One of our friends was also very impressed and has bought 1 for his boat.

The service from the selling agent was absolutely brillant. Would highly recommend Russell from ausclimate.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Great little unit - small enough to tuck out of the way

I've used the compact dehumidifier for drying rooms throughout the house, and for wet clothes too. It hasn't skipped a beat and the water tank has been large enough if I remove it twice a day. It doesn't get in the way and has left the rooms feeling brand new. Can't wait to tackle a Brisbane summer with it...

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L compares to other Dehumidifiers

DaveH

DaveHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome in a yacht

We put one in our yacht which was becoming very damp, mildewy and smelly. The Compact 12L Marine Dehumidifier dried the boat out and is working extremely well. The yacht is now crispy dry inside. We bypass the tank and drain the water through the supplied hose into the galley sink.

Matt K

Matt KSydney

Used it for our bedroom and works great.

I bought this to dry out or bathroom and bedrooms. Works pretty well and is a good compact size.

We had a garage flood as well. We ran it on continuous drain for a few days (wish I had a bigger capacity). Did eventually dry out.

I'd recommend this one for small areas, but larger areas I'd go for the medium or large. Overall this product works really well for its size.

BSFAU

Seems to do the trick

I have been using this unit for some 2 months now without problems. It is a surprise to see how much water has to be tipped out. The unit is easy to operate and relatively quiet.

BSF

The tray has a cheap plastic feel to it.

Leonie

LeonieBallarat

It does the job it was designed to do.

After much research I selected this unit as the best fit for our needs. This is the first time our boat has been in the tropics and as we were closing up the boat for several months the need for a dehumidifier was brought to our attention by a friend. The sales and service have been excellent. I had a friend install it with no fuss. He was impressed that such a compact and light unit was able to reduce the humidity down to 37 percent from 60 plus. The dehumidifier is working perfectly and exhausting water out through the sink.

Tony Dart, Tannum Sands