Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HE

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9

The best household investment!

Purchased in July 2021 for $360.00.

James
JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for Large Room in Cold Damp House

Really felt the difference after a few days of running this unit - Wish we had got it ages ago! Helped to get rid of mould in the room & protect furniture & clothes.

Emma
Emma

Saved my leathers from the trash

I live on the border of nsw qld in the humid rainforest. I dont get much breeze here and my bedroom gets no sunlight. I was finding my walk in wardrobe was getting damp and everything, even t-shirts were going mouldy. I was at the point of having to throw out mine and my husband's motorbike leathers.
This literally is the best thing i have bought since moving here.my leathers have been saved, my wardrobe is no longer damp and musty and three weeks of rain is no longer a harbinger of clothing death.
I ran this continuously for a week and half and now turn it on once a week to keep everything fresh
The noise level is comparable to a pedestal fan, easy to ignore and not unpleasant.
Definitely recommend

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great little unit - moisture gone

Bought this unit on account of constant condensation in the bathrooms. This unit does the job of removing moisture from the air and drying all surfaces when left on overnight. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HE compares to other Dehumidifiers

clackers30
clackers30Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recommend this for everyone with humidity problems.

This unit has fixed my humidity problems completely. Have run this on continuous for a month and now no more problems. After having our roof leak we started to dry out the room but not even our heater and fan could keep up, now after using this the room is dry again and now I use this in my laundry with my drier and its brilliant, only complaint is it works so well I have to empty it twice a day so I wish I bought the bigger unit, other than that cant recommend this product enough.

Purchased in March 2021 for $385.00.

Brilliant- has saved my damp problem

- removes an enormous amount of moisture a day.
- keeps the room dry and my clothes from going mouldy.
- easy to use
- very satisfied with the unit and would recommend it.

Purchased in February 2021.

Recommended

Over this wet summer we've been moving the unit from room to room to studio to keep mustiness away. Great for finishing off damp clothes etc and will certainly use in our spare room during winter - it would be good with wet camping gear too. Neat and easy to use. It was recommended by friends who had tried other options.

Purchased in November 2020.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom and Small Office

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Helps keep the bedrooms and cupboards dry

Bought this after a lot of research online and the good reputation other Ausclimate units had. Needed something small to move around the house to keep the cupboards dry when it gets humid. Simple to use, quiet and works brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2021.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Many surprising uses!

Purchased in January 2020 for $385.00.

Dehumidifiers

sami s.
sami s.Sydney, NSW

This is and excellent machine. Try it to believe in it.

This machine is essential to every house. it has improved the air quality and reduced the humidity in our house. It makes a difference when it is raining and we have to keep the wet clothes inside . First it speeds up the drying process, second it reduces the smell of the laundry detergent to the level we can't feel it.

Purchased in January 2021 at internet for $300.00.

Brad Brisbane
Brad BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works very well, compact and effective

We are using the Ausclimate dehumidifier on our yacht with a timer and using the pipe into the sink. It is compact to store in a locker when not using. Perfect for us!

Purchased in December 2020.

See all Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L reviews