WDH-610HA, WDH-610HE
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9

A very good equipment for any room.

The room temperature has definitely changed and optimized. No more humidity. It was easy to use and maintain. I would highly recommend it to anyone.It wss a good investment overall.

Purchased in December 2020.

Noise Level
Room Type Living/Dining Area
BSFAU

Seems to do the trick

I have been using this unit for some 2 months now without problems. It is a surprise to see how much water has to be tipped out. The unit is easy to operate and relatively quiet.

BSF

The tray has a cheap plastic feel to it.

Other Dehumidifiers

Maint'
Maint'asked
NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA

Hi, great product but the water container/bucket is cracked. Can I buy a replacement one. I'm located in north Brisbane

Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Maint, please give me a call and of course I'll get you another one. Regards Russell of Ausclimate 0422 008 777

Taryn H.
Taryn H.asked
NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA

Hello,
Is is possible to buy the water container for this unit WDH-610HA-12R? It has been brilliant but I dropped the container when emptying it.

Hi Taryn
Yes, you can get all replacement parts direct from Ausclimate.
Please give our office a call on 1800 122 100.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jane c
Jane casked
NWT Compact 12L

I love the size of this compact one. My room is about 30sqm. If I ordered this one would it still okay? Thank you

Hi Jane
The most important thing to consider when purchasing a dehumidifier is to ensure it is powerful enough to do the job it's intended for.
This model is recommended for rooms up to 20sqm however it is still possible it may do the job in a larger room.
Regardless of the above comments, you will notice a huge difference in your room using this model but the question remains, will it be powerful enough to stop moisture related problems like mould, musty odours etc?
If you would like to call us on 1800 122 100 we would be more than happy to offer advice.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

See all Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L questions

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

Compare both Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 20
Moisture Removal12 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity2.5 L