Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

MPN: WDH-070EBP
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9
charchie
charchieSydney

Excellent product does exactly what it’s meant to very very well. AAA+++ rating

The amount of water this captures each day is mind blowing. It is simple to use just sent and forget. You can pick fan speed, and relative humidity of the room, or you can run it continuously. It’s extremely effective and a great product. Very happy with customer service and the machine.

Purchased in March 2021.

Groaning Shelves
Groaning ShelvesAustralia

This machine is perfect - changed my life - can't live without it!

Purchased at AusClimate.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing machine

Living in the scenic rim region a dehumidifier as a must and the supreme All seasons 50 litre is the best for the mountain humidity
I called ausclimate on saturday morning ,talk to russell ,he explained the best dehumidifier for my house ,and gave me an excellent price even a discount to drive and pick it up .
Service and dehumidifier are 2nd to none .
I have already recommended ausclimate to everyone I know .

Purchased in March 2021 for $769.00.

Warren
WarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great

Bought a ex demo model, delivery was punctual and it hasn't missed a beat.
Had flooded a room and needed to dry the floor under lino and it worked a treat.
Nearly 6 months on and still going strong with no problems.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP compares to other Dehumidifiers

Philip D
Philip DHunter Region, NSW

Very nice product offering

Excellent pre-sales support from Ausclimate. The unit is well designed, built to a good standard, and very efficient. It removed a surprising amount of water on the first day of operation. Very pleased so far.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online for $715.00.

Shez
ShezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does exactly what it is advertised to do. Outstanding product.

This machine does exactly what it is advertised to do. The company is fantastic, great service and when I originally wanted to buy 2 machines they suggested to wait and see if I required both . They could have taken my money but instead gave me fantastic advice on how to effectively use the machine. After a few months because I was so happy with the results I rang and ordered the 2nd one and they sent it to me at the original discounted price. I have had some mold build up due to humidity and the house has been so much better since using this product. It collected over 200L of water in the first 2 weeks. The house feels better and our health is noticeably improved.

The best in Australia! You will love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

The best dehumidifier

Our problem was dampness in the storeroom of the apartment we recently moved into. The storeroom is quite large but it has no ventilation, it's just concrete floor and no windows and pretty quickly we noticed signs of mould forming on our stored items. After a Google search we decided on an Ausclimate machine and it's just brilliant. The customer support is excellent, friendly and informative and saved us a lot of time understanding the controls and getting the machine up and running. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Maleny
MalenySunshine Coast

Very happy

Had unit for a couple of weeks now and very happy with performance. Is a bit heavy to lug up and down stairs , so just bought a second ( large size ) for upstairs . I regret not getting one sooner. Service from Russel over the phone was excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

MHardy
MHardy

This works! No more damp moldy rooms

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kris G
Kris G

Worth every dollar

With our annual wet summer we finally started to do something about the mould downstairs, within a few hours we could start to see the difference, after a week the room was perfect, we use the humidity monitor in conjunction, and it really makes a difference, when the humidity goes up over 60% we flick on the dehumidifier and watch the levels come down. Recommend using the two together if you don't want the unit running 24/7.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Other Dehumidifiers

fantastic product, efficient and great customer service

Great dehumidifier, works efficiently and has helped us keep ontop of any excess moisture problems we have had in the past due to wet weather and dampness. Customer service is exceptional and always easy to get a hold of customer service staff with any queries we have had. I can't recommend the product and company highly enough and have even bought an additional 2 machines for my parents and inlaws.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

It's Amazing

We had a damp smell in the house for a while. Did some reviews on dehumidifers and Ausclimate seemed to have good reviews.
Called them spoke to a very helpful lady who advised me what model would be best for our size house.
It arrived two days later. Great service,I really can't believe where all the water it collects comes from,it's amazing.
Very Very Happy with my Ausclimate

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe the difference within just the first few days

Date PurchasedMay 2016
kitty
kittysydney

this product are AMAZING

this dehumidifier works really well. i bought one for my daughter's room, due to lots of raining day recently, her bedding and lining always feeling cold and wet, when i start use this machine it drys up the room very quickly, i am super happy with this product, so i bought 2 more after, one for my basement (since its quite heavy to carry up and down), and one for my parents 's house (they live in rural area). love this machine, its powerful and you definitely get the result you are paying for.

the delivery are fast, and excellent customer service!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Eeran
Eeranasked

How is it for Melbourne weather? Is there any temperature range (for example: at room temperature 8-20 degree Celsius) it operates greatly?

Hi Eeran
Even though this model can dehumidify effectively in cooler temperatures, its optimum operating range is still in room temps above 20°C.
As the room temperature drops then so does the dehumidifier’s efficiency.
Choosing between a compressor type model like this one or a desiccant model will depend on when you want to use it the most i.e only in winter or all year round.
I would recommend checking out our article ‘Compressor or Desiccant; which one do I need?’ on our websites dehumidifier FAQs as this will give you a much better understanding.
In saying that, you are welcome to call us direct on 1800 122100 to answer any questions you have.

Pieter
Pieterasked

This unit looks like it ticks all the boxes! Can a humidity level be set? That is, can it be set to switch off when the humidity in the room comes down to say 50% then back on if it rises above that?

Hi Pieter
Yes, the humidistat can be set at a particular level such as 50%RH.
So the dehumidifier doesn’t continually turn on and off at 50%, it has a 5% leeway i.e. it will continue to operate until the humidity is reduced to 45%, then the unit will turn off.
When the humidity rises to 55% the unit will start up again.
In saying that, most people who purchase our products want to stop moisture related problems like mould, musty smells, dampness.
If this is the case for you, instead of maintaining your home at a set humidity level, there may be a better way of using a dehumidifier.
It can be much more effective and efficient to use it as a dryer i.e. run it for say 8 hours every few days or so to keep everything nice and dry.
If you would like further explanation on this, please don’t hesitate to call us on 1800 122100

Steve A.
Steve A.asked

How do you clean filter, or can you replace ?

Hi Steve
The filter is positioned directly behind the front air intake grill.
To take it out, remove the water backet and pull or slide the filter down.
To clean, you can either vacuum or wash, if you wash it just give it a dry before placing back.
You do not need to replace the filter.
We recommend checking or cleaning every couple of weeks however this will depend on usage and the environment it is used in.
Hope this helps.

See all Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP questions

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 260
Moisture Removal50 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity8 L