Ausclimate Winix 4 Stage AUS-5500

Ausclimate Winix 4 Stage AUS-5500

RayMid North Coast, NSW

Brilliant

I purchased an air purifier AUS 5500. The unit works great i use to wake up with a stuffed up head, since using this unit no more stuffiness. My wife also hasn't had any breathing problems either since we purchased this unit. It is easy to clean and renew the filters. When i order new filters the service is great quick and reliable. I have nothing but good things to say about the unit and the after sales service. Thankyou for a great product. Ray

Purchased in March 2018 at Ausclimate for $599.00.

Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Odour Improvement
Room Type Large Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
Smokers Yes

Great air purifier

A great air purifier that we can absolutely recommend. We did lots of research due to substantial smoke issues from poorly operated wood heaters in the winter months in our suburb. We also installed air quality data monitors inside our house and outside as a result of poor air quality. Even when the outside air quality is poor, based on the air quality data in our house - we have excellent air due to this purifier.
Once I ordered online, the purifiers came within a few days and were really easy to set up.
Ausclimate have great after sales service, I had a question in regards to the operation of the machine and I was called back and emailed straight away with great advice.
I can absolutely recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

A bit noisy

I’ve only had mine a week, so it’s hard to judge its effectiveness as I bought it to reduce the dust levels in my home office. I have to say it’s too noisy to use when I’m in the room with it. On its lowest setting the fan ‘hunts’ up and down changing pitch constantly which is noticeable over the hum of my computers. There is no way I can use it in the bedroom at night. So basically I move it into a room I’m not in and let it work away.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Allan B.Winix

Thanks - look forward to sorting this out for you.

What a ripper product

After buying the Aus-9500 for home & loving it, I got the Aus-5500 for the office (Both from Ausclimate). My work environment is extremely dusty & it affects my breathing & makes me cough most of the day. NOT ANY MORE! This unit has transformed my working day. I hardly cough at all, am less tired & way more productive. I’m so happy with this unit & the service from Ausclimate.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Phill222

Phill222Burpengary, Qld

I have had some excellent back up service and support from Russell of Ausclimate. I can highly recommend them. I have had some very good results from this unit and does help greatly with removing dust and pollutants from the air as I suffer from some sinus and asthma problems.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Danica

DanicaBrisbane

Fresh Air in our new home

It make a fresh difference

I have been using a WINIX Air Purifier in my Ladies Health Club for the past 4 weeks and have noticed that there seems to be less odour and a fresher smell in the fitness studio. We have a boutique ladies gym and we conduct classes during operating hours as well as ladies performing their own conditioning programs. Although we have carpet in our facility the air seems "fresher" and our customers have commented on the difference that the purifier seems to make to the environment.

Congestion?!? What congestion?

Fresh Air Fresh Home

Mark

MarkAlbury

Love it Love it Love it!!!

Marii M.

Marii M.asked

What does it mean when the air quality is on red?

Lindsay
Lindsay

Hi Marii, the red indicates the purifier is picking up reduced air quality. I find my monitor goes red when I cook, even spray with detergent. They are very sensitive. If the purifier shows red - maybe increase the setting. If the purifier is doing it’s job properly then red should go away.

Ray

Lindsay answered the question very good it is the same as mine . Red is reduced air quality , as the unit cleans the air it will go back to green.

Lesley W

Lesley Wasked

I have a Winix 5500-2 and I cannot plug it into theAustralian socket using a travel adapter from US to AUS plugs.what do you recommend?

Claye

I recommend talking to the manufacturer, I’m just another customer. Best of luck & Season’s Greetings.

Hi Lesley
Ausclimate if the official distributor for Winix in Australia.
Unfortunately your model is not approved nor recommended for use in Australia by Winix.
Winix has specifically manufactured other models for use here, importantly meeting Australia's electrical, safety and health standards.
You can recognise the Australian approved models by the AUS prefix in front of the model number.
At the moment there are two Australian models; the Winix 4 Stage (AUS-5500) and the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage (AUS-9500).
Also we do not recommend to use a power adaptor in this case.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Please call me on 1800 122 100 so I can personally help with this unfortunate situation.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Gordonasked

Hi
My wife and I are both mild asthma sufferers living in NZ.
Do you have a supplier we can contact here in NZ as your Winix airpurifier looks to bd excellent?

Claye

G’day mate, I bought 2 units (work & home) off a company called Ausclimate, ausclimate.com.au they are an excellent company to deal with & im still so impressed with the purifiers.

Thanks Claye, do they deliver to NZ

Hi Gordon
Unfortunately we don't have a supplier in NZ at the moment however we can still deliver.
If possible, can you please call us on 1800 122 100. Ask for Allan, I will be able to chat to you direct regarding delivery and costs.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAutomatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Ionic Filter
Maximum Noise Level64.4 db