Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9
GemmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Powerful little machine!

This little beauty brought the humidity in my damp bedroom down from 74% to 55% over 5 hours - and produce a full bucket of water.
Crisp air, no mustiness! I am absolutely thrilled with this product. It was also delivered by Ausclimate VERY quickly. Makes a little noise, but no louder than an airconditioner - I slept through it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $379.95.

Larelle
LarelleSydney, NSW

Excellent Dehumidifier

Very Effective dehumidifier. This is our second Ausclimate dehumidifier. We were so happy with the big one we already had that we bought another one but this time the smaller 12L version. It does a great job of sucking the moisture out of the air. Easy to empty and clean the filter. We keep it running over night in the bedroom because it is quiet.

Purchased in June 2020.

Ray3939
Ray3939SYDNEY

Excellent result in my bathroom

Instead of replacing a failed bathroom exhaust fan I decided to purchase the Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA. This product removes the moisture & humidity from the bathroom reducing the incidence of mould & has a drying effect on the towels. The handle on top makes it easy to move around & the simple control dial can be set to shut of at normal humidity level say 50 - 60% or run continuously. Many thanks to Russell for his advice & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ausclimate.

Perfect for my walk in wardrobe!

Perfect for my walk in wardrobe which unfortunately does not have a window and tends to be musty. Now I don’t have to worry about my leather bags and shoes going mouldy. It is also quiet enough that I can leave it on running overnight while I sleep.

Purchased in April 2020.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Compact 12L WDH-610HA compares to other Dehumidifiers

Murray and Denise
Murray and DeniseFar North Queensland, QLD

Can't live without them in the tropics

Purchased in March 2014 at Ausclimate.

Great company with a genuine Australian product.

Scott and the staff at Ausclimate were attentive to the product that i required. Professional and caring.
The compact 12L unit has a strong operational cycle, as i used it constantly in very humid conditions.
Ease of functions and a quality product.
I will be using Ausclimate again for future air purification systems.
Thanks to Scott and the team.
Great service and product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Great product with great supplier service

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Steven P
Steven PMackay

Can't believe how good they actually work!

Having previously owned this model, we have purchased 2 more for our catamaran as we live in the Whitsundays where the humidity is a problem.

One of our friends was also very impressed and has bought 1 for his boat.

The service from the selling agent was absolutely brillant. Would highly recommend Russell from ausclimate.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Other Dehumidifiers

Great little unit - small enough to tuck out of the way

I've used the compact dehumidifier for drying rooms throughout the house, and for wet clothes too. It hasn't skipped a beat and the water tank has been large enough if I remove it twice a day. It doesn't get in the way and has left the rooms feeling brand new. Can't wait to tackle a Brisbane summer with it...

DaveH
DaveHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome in a yacht

We put one in our yacht which was becoming very damp, mildewy and smelly. The Compact 12L Marine Dehumidifier dried the boat out and is working extremely well. The yacht is now crispy dry inside. We bypass the tank and drain the water through the supplied hose into the galley sink.

Matt K
Matt KSydney

Used it for our bedroom and works great.

I bought this to dry out or bathroom and bedrooms. Works pretty well and is a good compact size.

We had a garage flood as well. We ran it on continuous drain for a few days (wish I had a bigger capacity). Did eventually dry out.

I'd recommend this one for small areas, but larger areas I'd go for the medium or large. Overall this product works really well for its size.

BSFAU

Seems to do the trick

I have been using this unit for some 2 months now without problems. It is a surprise to see how much water has to be tipped out. The unit is easy to operate and relatively quiet.

BSF

The tray has a cheap plastic feel to it.

Leonie
LeonieBallarat

It does the job it was designed to do.

After much research I selected this unit as the best fit for our needs. This is the first time our boat has been in the tropics and as we were closing up the boat for several months the need for a dehumidifier was brought to our attention by a friend. The sales and service have been excellent. I had a friend install it with no fuss. He was impressed that such a compact and light unit was able to reduce the humidity down to 37 percent from 60 plus. The dehumidifier is working perfectly and exhausting water out through the sink.

Tony Dart, Tannum Sands