Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R (page 2 of 3)

• Room Type
    • Large Bedroom (7)
    • Living/Dining Area (3)
    • Small Bedroom (3)
    • Whole House (3)
    • Small Office (1)

Absolute success

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Should have done bought one long ago....

Just purchased a Medium Ausclimate dehumidifier. We live in a very high rainfall area in the Qld northern tropics and it has made a big difference in drying the house out and also drying clothes. The service was excellent - very prompt delivery and helpful information. Highly recommend this company.

Wow!! Just Wow

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

Abby

AbbyGosford

The best product I purchased ever!

Since moved to central coast, the mould the smelly rooms became my biggest headache cause I have never experience this. I almost give up this house and plan to move to some dry places until I got this dehumidifier. It works amazing, fixed all the problems in winter time. Couldn't love it more!

Donna

DonnaMelbourne

Best product ! Best service !

This company provides the best customer service. My initial phone enquiry was a delight as consultant was genuinely interested in finding the right product for ME. When DH arrived on a Friday it did not work! Rang company Sat morn. and unbelievably was answered. A replacement was sent first thing Mon. This one works brilliantly. I love it. I initially bought DH as my doggies have continual ear infections due to high humidity...(especially overnight)....it appears to help and I am able to control humidity levels in my home. The additional hygrometer is wonderful as it allows me to know when humidity levels are rising! Does dry the laundry overnight too!!!!! Highly recommend this company and product.

Dvd maniac

Dvd maniac

Skeptic no more

Any product with purely 5 star ratings should raise an eyebrow, but this really seems to be a decent product. I have a humidity problem and chose the medium size model from Ausclimate. After about 6 weeks of running non-stop it is definitely pulling its weight. I have a standard 3 bedroom home and considered a larger model but this one does the job. It is quieter than I expected, although not silent by any stretch (Can watch TV without interruption while it runs) and it collects buckets of water on wetter days. Overall very happy, but note power cord is a little bit short.

Matt K

Matt KSydney

Great product. Improved mould problem and smell

I bought this to deal with a really damp and mouldy house. It worked really well! House doesn't smell anymore! Controls are easy to use and wheeling it around made it easy to move from room to room. I run it at 50% humidity and it does the job well. Really happy with purchase.

Fantastic Product with excellent Customer Service to match

I used a medium in the house I am renting and the amount of moisture that it collected was astounding. I was a bit unsure of the product at first not knowing if it would help or not and now it is one of my favourite household items. The customer service from my initial call, to dispatching my order and following up on how the product is going for me is second no none. If only a lot of other business excelled at customer service like Ausclimate does. Thanks guys, I will be sure to be putting in more orders in the future.

Great Machines and top Customer service to boot

We bought three of these to use in our business and home and they work really well. On the flat out setting they seem to drag a lot of moisture out of the room and you can feel it when you walk in there. One of them had an issue with the electronics and Russell replaced it FOC even through it was out of the warranty period. Great job guys.

Nerdgirl

NerdgirlMelbourne

Early days yet, but so far so good

elosch

eloschSydney

Delivers exactly what is promised

Top company to deal with

This company have a great product. I am amazed at the amount of water that was removed from our rooms the first time we used it. Smells have gone and the workshop is much nicer to work in. I have quite a few expensive steel framed racing bikes that are collectors items and I work on expensive steel framed bikes. The last thing I need is moisture rusting the insides of frames and components. This removes it and keeps the rooms at a good temperature to work in. I reckon this would be a good thing to use if you collected old cars or motorbikes. The owner of the company in NSW is a nice bloke. He was very helpful and even recommended us buying the large model instead of the extra-large version based on our situation.

ani23

ani23AU

Great Product

This product worked very well in my house which was very damp in winter. It is also great for drying clothes quickly! The delivery after ordering online was very fast and I received great customer service.

Most Important Tool in my Workshop.

Great service - great product

Fantastic Product and Excellent Customer Service

Great product and customer service

The product was shipped in an amazing timeframe and the unit is already working better than our previous one so I'm very happy.
I specifically like the control panel that shows what the humidity is in the room so you know it's doing it's job.
Customer service is fantastic and very personal. I would really recommend you buy this unit over other similar units by different brands.

Excellent customer service/ great product

It was great to have such thorough advice prior to purchasing this unit by the couple at the display rather than just randomly buying a unit at a big department store. The unit worked wonderfully to remove damp from two bedrooms. I also discovered that if I put it in the laundry of my home unit with all the washing on racks it all dried overnight!

allana

allanaDoonside, New South Wales

brilliant customer service

My partner and I were just enquiring into how the dehumidifier could help us with a mould problem due to our unit flooding and the staff could not have done more to assist us not only with a unit that works amazingly well and has in under 24 hrs dropped the reading from 70% humidity down to 38% and has already made a major improvement to the air quality but they went out of their way to help us and offered great advice and were extremely easy to speak to and extremely compassionate and and understanding of the stresses a mould problem can cause I couldn't be more pleased with both the service and dehumidifier unit.
almost silent, does exactly what it advertises

The best customer service

[name removed] from Ausclimate took time to listen to my problem and gave advice on which product would do the job best.
He went above and beyond to get the unit to me the next day. I was shocked at the amount of water it removed and the rooms now feel warmer and healthier.
Efficient, quick and quiet

See all Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R reviews

Deena E.

Deena E.asked

How noisy is this machine? Can you sleep when on?

Hi Deena
The NWT Medium noise level is rated at 39 dBA.
I would consider this similar to a typical fan on medium, possibly high.
In saying that, the majority of our customers purchase these as a solution to moisture related problems such as mould, dampness, musty odours etc. If this is the case then you wouldn't need to run your dehumidifier while sleeping. Generally to solve these problems you may only need to turn it one once every few days or so during the day time to keep everything within the room dry.
Deena, you are more than welcome to call us direct for further explaination on 1800 122100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Karen Richards
Karen Richards

I have slept with it on but I don't mind the motor noise. You don't need to sleep with it on as it functions very well throughout the day. I would move it to another room when you are sleeping if you had a lot of moisture to eradicate from your home. I highly recommend the machine though. Good luck

Hopeless13

Hopeless13asked

What are the running costs?

Allan B.AusClimate

Hi, these medium dehumidifiers are 355watts, which means the typical running costs are approx 8-9cents/hour. Whist these running costs are very energy efficient, note that these units is not normally operated 24/7. Have a look at our Ausclimate Operating Tips on our website for best drying methods - regards Russell of Ausclimate

Lina

Linaasked

Can I get this in New Zealand? If yes, where?

Hi Lina
Unfortunately our range of dehumidifiers are not available in NZ retail stores.
However you can still purchase direct from us in Australia.
To discuss further please call me on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives