Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R (page 2 of 3)

5 Stars for the product and for Russell

Russell is the most exceptional Sales Manager my partner and I has ever dealt with. Our small rental property has high humidity and has persistent presence dust in which we consulted Russell with our problem. He recommended products based on our situation and even swayed us away from purchasing the more expensive units as he deemed it wouldn't serve our purpose and would be a waste of money. We eventually ordered two products from Russell as per his recommendation, an Ausclimate Dehumidifier and a Winix Air Purifier to which we are both highly satisfied with the results.

We saw his recommendation not only as very professional but he conducted himself in a highly ethnical manner, something that is rarely seen in businesses these days.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Absolute success

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Should have done bought one long ago....

Just purchased a Medium Ausclimate dehumidifier. We live in a very high rainfall area in the Qld northern tropics and it has made a big difference in drying the house out and also drying clothes. The service was excellent - very prompt delivery and helpful information. Highly recommend this company.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

Wow!! Just Wow

Abby

AbbyGosford

The best product I purchased ever!

Since moved to central coast, the mould the smelly rooms became my biggest headache cause I have never experience this. I almost give up this house and plan to move to some dry places until I got this dehumidifier. It works amazing, fixed all the problems in winter time. Couldn't love it more!

Donna

DonnaMelbourne

Best product ! Best service !

This company provides the best customer service. My initial phone enquiry was a delight as consultant was genuinely interested in finding the right product for ME. When DH arrived on a Friday it did not work! Rang company Sat morn. and unbelievably was answered. A replacement was sent first thing Mon. This one works brilliantly. I love it. I initially bought DH as my doggies have continual ear infections due to high humidity...(especially overnight)....it appears to help and I am able to control humidity levels in my home. The additional hygrometer is wonderful as it allows me to know when humidity levels are rising! Does dry the laundry overnight too!!!!! Highly recommend this company and product.

Dvd maniac

Dvd maniac

Skeptic no more

Any product with purely 5 star ratings should raise an eyebrow, but this really seems to be a decent product. I have a humidity problem and chose the medium size model from Ausclimate. After about 6 weeks of running non-stop it is definitely pulling its weight. I have a standard 3 bedroom home and considered a larger model but this one does the job. It is quieter than I expected, although not silent by any stretch (Can watch TV without interruption while it runs) and it collects buckets of water on wetter days. Overall very happy, but note power cord is a little bit short.

Matt K

Matt KSydney

Great product. Improved mould problem and smell

I bought this to deal with a really damp and mouldy house. It worked really well! House doesn't smell anymore! Controls are easy to use and wheeling it around made it easy to move from room to room. I run it at 50% humidity and it does the job well. Really happy with purchase.

Fantastic Product with excellent Customer Service to match

I used a medium in the house I am renting and the amount of moisture that it collected was astounding. I was a bit unsure of the product at first not knowing if it would help or not and now it is one of my favourite household items. The customer service from my initial call, to dispatching my order and following up on how the product is going for me is second no none. If only a lot of other business excelled at customer service like Ausclimate does. Thanks guys, I will be sure to be putting in more orders in the future.

Great Machines and top Customer service to boot

We bought three of these to use in our business and home and they work really well. On the flat out setting they seem to drag a lot of moisture out of the room and you can feel it when you walk in there. One of them had an issue with the electronics and Russell replaced it FOC even through it was out of the warranty period. Great job guys.

Nerdgirl

NerdgirlMelbourne

Early days yet, but so far so good

elosch

eloschSydney, NSW

Delivers exactly what is promised

Top company to deal with

This company have a great product. I am amazed at the amount of water that was removed from our rooms the first time we used it. Smells have gone and the workshop is much nicer to work in. I have quite a few expensive steel framed racing bikes that are collectors items and I work on expensive steel framed bikes. The last thing I need is moisture rusting the insides of frames and components. This removes it and keeps the rooms at a good temperature to work in. I reckon this would be a good thing to use if you collected old cars or motorbikes. The owner of the company in NSW is a nice bloke. He was very helpful and even recommended us buying the large model instead of the extra-large version based on our situation.

ani23

ani23AU

Great Product

This product worked very well in my house which was very damp in winter. It is also great for drying clothes quickly! The delivery after ordering online was very fast and I received great customer service.

Most Important Tool in my Workshop.

Great service - great product

Fantastic Product and Excellent Customer Service

Great product and customer service

The product was shipped in an amazing timeframe and the unit is already working better than our previous one so I'm very happy.
I specifically like the control panel that shows what the humidity is in the room so you know it's doing it's job.
Customer service is fantastic and very personal. I would really recommend you buy this unit over other similar units by different brands.

Excellent customer service/ great product

It was great to have such thorough advice prior to purchasing this unit by the couple at the display rather than just randomly buying a unit at a big department store. The unit worked wonderfully to remove damp from two bedrooms. I also discovered that if I put it in the laundry of my home unit with all the washing on racks it all dried overnight!

allana

allanaDoonside, New South Wales

brilliant customer service

My partner and I were just enquiring into how the dehumidifier could help us with a mould problem due to our unit flooding and the staff could not have done more to assist us not only with a unit that works amazingly well and has in under 24 hrs dropped the reading from 70% humidity down to 38% and has already made a major improvement to the air quality but they went out of their way to help us and offered great advice and were extremely easy to speak to and extremely compassionate and and understanding of the stresses a mould problem can cause I couldn't be more pleased with both the service and dehumidifier unit.
almost silent, does exactly what it advertises

See all Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R reviews