2Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

100% · 800%

Leila C.
Leila C.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love this unit

Live in a wet area and the unit dries out the air and keeps the mould down. Controls easy to use, very quiet and functional. Customer service and information very timely. Wanted to use before putting up a review and highly recommend this unit. Show details
Rangi
RangiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

Just installed yesterday, and what a difference it makes. No more feeling damp in my bedroom, my clothes, sheets, and carpet are dry, even as a stroke victim this is easy. Show details
Tessa
Tessa
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Excellent product and customer service

The dehumidifier works very well and it is perfect for what I need it for. The customer service was fantastic, they went above and beyond to assist me in selecting the correct model for my needs. They were very helpful also when I wanted to purchase a hose so that I could run the machine continuously and offered to help me should I have any issues setting it up. It was very simple to set up to run continuously. The machine works very well and is nice and quiet. Show details
Tim
Tim
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Spot on, does the job nicely

Yes, pulled down humidity spot on, didnt effect temp as a/c in room keeps temp no worries, controls are simple easy to use and explain to customers, filters easy to clean and permanant drain fitting excellent, simple to plumb in. Show details
Noise Level
Chris
ChrisPerwillowen
Kira
KiraSydney, NSW5 posts
Jon06
Jon06BRISBANE9 posts

This machine is perfect!

I love this dehumidifier and I am always amazed how much moisture it draws out of the air. During rainy days, we often set it up in our laundry and hang the clothes inside. Overnight, the clothes are dried and they don't suffer from the harsh effects of a hot tumble dryer. It's also really useful for drying all manner of things, such as tents or camping gear! Just find a closed room, set the dehumidifier up and away you go! Draws about 300W when running, but cycles on/off to target whatever the particularly humidity level is that you've set up.

chenglei.zhang
chenglei.zhangSydneyAustralia2 posts
ally
ally2 posts

best product

Amazing product. no more damp smelly rooms or mildew . Which we have had in our house for 18 years. This product is so easy to use as well We use to go through so much damp rid but no more required. Staff are outstanding and so very helpful, highly recommend

Julia
JuliaTasmania

I breathe easier

The place I was living in prior to the my new home was extremely damp. I was stunned to see the amount of water that this machine pulled from the air. Finally I could breathe easier and the air felt really clean. Now I use it in my new home to dry washing when needed and it is fantastic. Best buy and great customer service from Ausclimate.

Selene
SeleneSydney2 posts

The bomb diggity

This thing is great, pulled buckets water out of one room just the first day. Got it to help with dampness and mould problems on our ground floor apartment and so far it's doing a crazy good job. Ordered direct from the Ausclimate website and it arrived in 2 days. Don't bother with the other brands, this is the one you should get.

Mia v.d.s
Mia v.d.sSunshine Coast3 posts

So Happy

Have had my Ausclimate dehumidifier WDH-716DE for 2 weeks now- so happy I purchased this- in the past I had mould issues, but when I see the amount of water extracted I know the days of cleaning up the mould are over. The machine is very portable and has an acceptable purr- I hardly hear it. Alan has been fabulous with pre and after sales tips- in fact, this company gives the good old fashioned promptness and service- such a pleasure dealing with them. Now my son wants one for his home- he knows how happy I am with mine.

Mia v.d.s

Jay A
Jay A

5 Stars for the product and for Russell

Russell is the most exceptional Sales Manager my partner and I has ever dealt with. Our small rental property has high humidity and has persistent presence dust in which we consulted Russell with our problem. He recommended products based on our situation and even swayed us away from purchasing the more expensive units as he deemed it wouldn't serve our purpose and would be a waste of money. We eventually ordered two products from Russell as per his recommendation, an Ausclimate Dehumidifier and a Winix Air Purifier to which we are both highly satisfied with the results.

We saw his recommendation not only as very professional but he conducted himself in a highly ethnical manner, something that is rarely seen in businesses these days.

Andrew M
Andrew M4 posts
David T
David T2 posts
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Should have done bought one long ago

Just purchased a Medium Ausclimate dehumidifier. We live in a very high rainfall area in the Qld northern tropics and it has made a big difference in drying the house out and also drying clothes. The service was excellent - very prompt delivery and helpful information. Highly recommend this company.

Deno
Deno
Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE compares to other Dehumidifiers

Abby
AbbyGosford
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

The best product I purchased ever!

Since moved to central coast, the mould the smelly rooms became my biggest headache cause I have never experience this. I almost give up this house and plan to move to some dry places until I got this dehumidifier. It works amazing, fixed all the problems in winter time. Couldn't love it more!

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Best product ! Best service !

This company provides the best customer service. My initial phone enquiry was a delight as consultant was genuinely interested in finding the right product for ME. When DH arrived on a Friday it did not work! Rang company Sat morn. and unbelievably was answered. A replacement was sent first thing Mon. This one works brilliantly. I love it. I initially bought DH as my doggies have continual ear infections due to high humidity...(especially overnight)....it appears to help and I am able to control humidity levels in my home. The additional hygrometer is wonderful as it allows me to know when humidity levels are rising! Does dry the laundry overnight too!!!!! Highly recommend this company and product.

Dvd maniac
Dvd maniac3 posts

Skeptic no more

Any product with purely 5 star ratings should raise an eyebrow, but this really seems to be a decent product. I have a humidity problem and chose the medium size model from Ausclimate. After about 6 weeks of running non-stop it is definitely pulling its weight. I have a standard 3 bedroom home and considered a larger model but this one does the job. It is quieter than I expected, although not silent by any stretch (Can watch TV without interruption while it runs) and it collects buckets of water on wetter days. Overall very happy, but note power cord is a little bit short.

Matt K
Matt KSydney7 posts
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Great product. Improved mould problem and smell

I bought this to deal with a really damp and mouldy house. It worked really well! House doesn't smell anymore! Controls are easy to use and wheeling it around made it easy to move from room to room. I run it at 50% humidity and it does the job well. Really happy with purchase.

Jade
Jade

Fantastic Product with excellent Customer Service to match

I used a medium in the house I am renting and the amount of moisture that it collected was astounding. I was a bit unsure of the product at first not knowing if it would help or not and now it is one of my favourite household items. The customer service from my initial call, to dispatching my order and following up on how the product is going for me is second no none. If only a lot of other business excelled at customer service like Ausclimate does. Thanks guys, I will be sure to be putting in more orders in the future.

L_R
L_R

Great Machines and top Customer service to boot

We bought three of these to use in our business and home and they work really well. On the flat out setting they seem to drag a lot of moisture out of the room and you can feel it when you walk in there. One of them had an issue with the electronics and Russell replaced it FOC even through it was out of the warranty period. Great job guys.

Nerdgirl
NerdgirlMelbourne3 posts
elosch
eloschSydney, NSW16 posts
Mark W
Mark WHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Top company to deal with

This company have a great product. I am amazed at the amount of water that was removed from our rooms the first time we used it. Smells have gone and the workshop is much nicer to work in. I have quite a few expensive steel framed racing bikes that are collectors items and I work on expensive steel framed bikes. The last thing I need is moisture rusting the insides of frames and components. This removes it and keeps the rooms at a good temperature to work in. I reckon this would be a good thing to use if you collected old cars or motorbikes. The owner of the company in NSW is a nice bloke. He was very helpful and even recommended us buying the large model instead of the extra-large version based on our situation.

ani23
ani23AU5 posts

Great Product

This product worked very well in my house which was very damp in winter. It is also great for drying clothes quickly! The delivery after ordering online was very fast and I received great customer service.

Luke, Kallquist Guitars
Rechelle
Ktbru
Ktbru
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Great product and customer service

The product was shipped in an amazing timeframe and the unit is already working better than our previous one so I'm very happy.

I specifically like the control panel that shows what the humidity is in the room so you know it's doing it's job.

Customer service is fantastic and very personal. I would really recommend you buy this unit over other similar units by different brands.

Deej
Deej
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Excellent customer service/ great product

It was great to have such thorough advice prior to purchasing this unit by the couple at the display rather than just randomly buying a unit at a big department store. The unit worked wonderfully to remove damp from two bedrooms. I also discovered that if I put it in the laundry of my home unit with all the washing on racks it all dried overnight!

allana
allanaDoonside, New South Wales

brilliant customer service

My partner and I were just enquiring into how the dehumidifier could help us with a mould problem due to our unit flooding and the staff could not have done more to assist us not only with a unit that works amazingly well and has in under 24 hrs dropped the reading from 70% humidity down to 38% and has already made a major improvement to the air quality but they went out of their way to help us and offered great advice and were extremely easy to speak to and extremely compassionate and and understanding of the stresses a mould problem can cause I couldn't be more pleased with both the service and dehumidifier unit.
almost silent, does exactly what it advertises
ausclimate
ausclimate

The best customer service

[name removed] from Ausclimate took time to listen to my problem and gave advice on which product would do the job best.

He went above and beyond to get the unit to me the next day. I was shocked at the amount of water it removed and the rooms now feel warmer and healthier.
Efficient, quick and quiet

Sonja
Sonja

So useful!

It really works and does the job fast! In our Queensland climate this is most useful with the humidity and especially when it rains. There is no more moisture on the walls or dampness of my clothes. This ensures my clothes will not get mildew and mould growth! I no longer have to buy refills for my 'damprid' for inside my cupboards.
Reliable and great service.
Mathew
MathewAustralia3 posts
Judy
Judy5 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Damp and mildew during the wet season

I'm sure I have now solved the problem of living with mould/mildew during the wet season in the tropics. I have been using my new dehumidifier every day since I received it and can feel the difference in the rooms already. I move it to a different room each day and am surprised at the amount of moisture it pulls from each room.
Best price, good service.

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW22 posts
Leonie P.
Leonie P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ausclimate Dehumidifyer WDH-716DE-20R

How great is this dehumidifyer!! I have an old late 1800's cottage and it has had a real problem with dampness. The dehumidifyer immediately starting pulling out litres of water that I wouldnt have thought possible.and also completely freshened up the rooms with a lovely clean smell. I move it around the house and I know I won't have any mould problems again. Thanks again and great service from the Ausclimate people - nothing was too much trouble for them. Well recommended.
It did exactly what is promised and very easy to use. I love the fact that it is so energy efficient that I can leave it running all night.
Andrea Hall
Andrea HallSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing Results!!

Ausclimate Dehumidifier solved my mould problems and helped my allergies. In the first 24 hours this machine removed 10 litres of water from my bedroom! It took away the mouldy smell and dried out my wardrobe! Truly amazing results. Customer service from this family owned business was outstanding. I couldn't be happier.
This machine does what it says it does.. it removes the excessive moisture that contributes to damp and mould and leaves your room smelling fresh and clean.
Samantha Eason
Samantha EasonAU2 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Amazing!!! Can't live without it!

Ausclimate dehumidifier's work amazingly! I live in a very wet climate area and my dehumidifier does the job great. Very easy to use, works in all areas of the house, lounge room, bedroom, walkin robe. Recommend to everyone who has mould / moisture problems in their home. I couldn't think of a better product. Friendly customer service really ices the cake.
Easy to use, reliable, affordable

Visit Official Website