Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

4.9

Liz A.

Liz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, Fantastic Service

No hesitation in highly recommending this company and it's high quality product that works and the outstanding service I received. Has helped my very sick son so much, our home is now so much more healthy and pleasant to live in. Sincere thanks to you all.

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausclimate.

Room TypeWhole House
Braam

BraamSydney

Love it!!

It sucked about 30 litres of water out of the air in the first day. For a damp room of 5x8 meters it reduced humidity from 74 to 51 in 17hrs. Works extremely well. Only thing I would have liked is for the LCD panel to be brighter or have a light. But really, you won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2020 at Appliances Online for A$489.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
attardgail2

attardgail2South East Queensland, QLD

Dry As A Bone

NWT large 35L dehumidifier is the best product I have purchased since moving to QLD. Its quiet, operates very effectively and keeps the house dry and very "clean" smelling. The first time I used it, I got 3 litres of water out of the bedroom !! Its easy to move around the house due to strong castors and it's very easy to operate. The service from Ausclimate was very personable, ordered one day, arrived the next day. Scott is very helpful and knows his product as I took his recommendation and haven't looked back. I would highly recommend these products & Scotts knowledge.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ausclimate.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Whole House

Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales

Remarkable service

Outstanding service - ordered a air purifier in rural NSW in the afternoon and it arrived the next day! Remarkable - my room smells fresher already. I'd like to add that I've had a dehumdifier from this company for a few years now and it's never skipped a beat and remains one of the best things I ever bought. Thank you

Purchased in April 2019.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

great product, great customer service

The dehumidifier works well. Sometimes use it in basement level of Sydney home which is on sandstone plus old river bed. So quite wet, all the time. Run it a few times a week and it has removed damp smell and mould on things that are stored down there. So thats good. Main issues are damp smell and mould in house. By running unit once a week or so the dampness is reduced a lot. A bit noisy but it does the job and thats the important thing. You can run it when your not at home anyway. If its pretty wet and damp outside takes around 6hrs to fill. But like i said tis pretty damp in this house so probably not a good comparison. Customer service and advice from these guys is really good to. All in all, am i happy with my purchase? Yes!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great Units

We have bought several of these units and are very happy with their performance. Would recommend Ausclimate for their great service and advice .

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Maggie52

Maggie52Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best thing I ever invested in

Purchasing a dehumidifier was a big investment for me and one I wanted to be sure about. After intense research, I choose to proceed with Ausclimate based on the advice given by Russell. The service and information I received from the company and Russell, in particular, felt honest and right for me. The product was delivered as stated with fuss. The machine has provided everything I hoped for and more. I am genuinely glad I purchased this product and am grateful for the service the company offers.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Batista

Batistamelbourne

good product! Worth of money.

life near coastline. very humite during spring and winter. calll ausclimate. the staff explain things clearly. delivery arrive on time and use the machine for nearly a year, works well. it help pull out lots of water in spring and winter. used ir for drying cloth in laudry. works really well.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
sarah

sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great product. work well

Bought one last year during spring/summer, i live near the coast. It help pull out lots of water in my house. now it use it for drying my cloths in my lundry, and it keep my room dry. great product to invest. it is not combine with a air purifier, and i need to purchase one from them.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Mischa

MischaSurfcoast, Victoria

This machine made breathing with chronic mould illness bearable

This machine made my illness better if raining, damp in a mouldy rental. Suffering nasal dryness, pain breathing, sensitivity to chemicals, digestive symptoms, chronic illness. I was bedridden. This machine dried out the air; breathing was bearable.It doesn't have that harsh plastic smell when running; unlike the Delonghi I tried.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

It works!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

GREAT INVESTMENT…..

I would first like to say a big Thank you Russell for his excellent service and advice. Russell spent an hour on the phone advising which dehumidifier was best for my home. I purchased the 35 litre and I couldn't be happier.
I live on the Central Coast, the dehumidifier has eliminated all the moisture and mould problems I had in my home..
It has also eliminated the musky smell on my clothes in the wardrobe, I am amazed at the results this product has achieved and so will you be!!!
I am a very satisfied customer the product and service are first class…

John Stratton...

Glenn Wright

Glenn WrightAU

The company Ausclimate is fantastic... the courier, not so much

I sent an email yesterday with some questions to confirm i chose the right product. I had a phone call back from Ausclimate within a couple of hours and Russell spent an hour going through things with me. He even said he could likely have it out to me today. The courier company Fastway, obviously don't rate customer service as highly as AusClimate. Despite the tracking advise saying the package would be delivered today, there was no attempt at delivery and no response from the courier. A day housebound, looking forward to another tomorrow. Thanks Fastway for the stellar indifference.

Matt K

Matt KSydney

Great product. No more moisture problems

Bought two of these to control a house with really bad moisture problems. Things were starting to get mouldy. We started up at 50% humidity and it was like hearing a water fall. We managed to fill the machine every hour for most of the day. Removed musty smells. 1000% better now. We are using this on continuous dripping I'm a timer which works great. Recommended!

Meljay

MeljayMaleny

Should have had this forever ago!!

Fantastic

I live on beautiful Norfolk Island and we had been having very foggy, humid, wet weather, everything was mouldy (very unusual for us). Russell organised the dehumidifier to be sent at very short notice on the next cargo plane. I love the dehumidifier. Works awesomely well for our climate. Thanks

spoofy

spoofyQueensland

Solid unit, top notch company

Great model, high performance, nice functions with built-in humidity gauge.
Using on both master bedroom & bathroom.at the same time, 1-2 a week. it really help us get dust mites & mold under control.
Previously we had to use an air purifier which was a bit of a nuisance to keep buying & changing filters.
Note it's not quiet (but no dehumidifier is), running it behind closed doors on high setting can't really hear it.

Also totally impressed with the company, Russel is a top bloke hands down.
He sat and patiently explained the pros/cons, while demo test models, all in all 100% satisfied with my purchase.

The best brand on the market!

Kerry K

Kerry K

Absolutely brilliant!

How did I live without this machine!

I have had my dehumidifier for a week now and it has been working non stop! I had a musty smell in my spare rooms and anything left on the floor would smell if left there for a day. It has removed litres of moisture from the rooms and everything smells so much better and is a lot healthier.
Russell in Queensland couldn't have been more helpful and the dehumidifier arrived within two days of ordering.
Highly recommend this company and product

maxineallsopp56

maxineallsopp56asked

The time has stopped working in my WDH-930DA dehumidifer. Is this a simple fix.

Hi Maxine
We can look into this for you.
Please call us direct at Ausclimate on 1800 12210

Penny A.

Penny A.asked

I just got my Ausclimate dehumidifier all season 35 litres. my place is full of mould n walls are leaking with water. i have been running this guy for 3 full days nonstop. it is okay to run continuiosly for weeks or should i let it run for a day 24 hrs n stop few hours to rest. i also realise that it doesnt goes lower than 48 even i set the humidity level to 30, which is what i was advise. thank you

Scout48

I ran it for days and days when I first got it, no problems. Once you have sucked up all the moisture you'll only need to run it every few months for a few hours

Hi Penny
We recommend reading over the Operating Tips that is inserted inside the user manual.
This is a really a handy guide to getting the best results from your dehumidifier.
With regard to setting the dehumidifiers humidistat to 30%, this is not so much as a target. What this ensures is that the dehumidifier is running continuously to achieve 'deep down' drying.
Whatever the dehumidifiers' humidity levels go down to depends on quite a few factors such as room size, extent of moisture levels and room temperature.
If you are unsure or want any advice please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are more than happy to help out.
Ausclimate

Sean D.

Sean D.asked

Does it have an auto feature to set desired hummidity? Once it is reached does it turn itself off or down?
thanks

Hi Sean
Yes, the NWT Large 35L has a humidistat that you can pre-set at a desired setting.
For example if you set the humidistat at 55%RH the dehumidifier will continue to extract moisture from the air until it reaches 5% below your setting (50%RH). The dehumidifier will again restart extracting moisture when the humidity in the room rises to 5% above your setting (60%). The 5% leeway is designed so the dehumidifier isn't continually stop/starting.
Keep in mind it is only the compressor that stops once it reaches the desired setting, the fan will always continue to operate. This ensures the dehumidifier humidity sensors reads the rooms humidity levels more acurately.
Any further questions please don't hesitate to call us on 1800 122100
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) A$599.00
Max Room Size 50
Moisture Removal35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity6 L