Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA (page 2 of 2)

• Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (2)
    • Large Bedroom (1)
    • Small Bedroom (1)
    • Whole House (1)

Blue Wren 77

Blue Wren 77Sydney

Before and after sales service outstanding

Ausclimate: Exceptional Service

When I first enquired about a dehumidifier from Ausclimate, I was given detailed product information and comprehensive instructions on how to use it effectively. The product performed flawlessly for about 12 months until the electronic timer failed. It only took a phone call to have the dehumidifier replaced, which was done in two (2) days.
[Name removed] and [Name removed] and their support staff responded promptly to phone calls and were extremely polite, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with them.

This is Perfect... One happy mum...

Ana D.

Ana D.Brisbane

Great dehumidifier. Outstanding service!

We purchased the Ausclimate WDH-930DA a couple of days ago to help dry out a garage that gets damp during severe rain falls. The smell of it was truly bad and because it is used a lot, we were quite desperate. So I called Russel (who happens to live close by) and left a message. He promptly responded to my message and within the hour I had a unit at my front door. He himself installed it for me. The next day we got a call from Russel to check on how the unit was working and kindly offer to lend us a second one to speed up the process. Now we have two powerful machines working for our much needed garage. This machine is well worth the money (and so it is to live close to Russel!)

Outstanding service

Kristie

KristieBurleigh Heads

Perfect for our working enviroment

ashpete02

ashpete02Hobart, TAS

Very happy

Purchased in January 2014.

Noise Level
Room Type Living/Dining Area

JordanMelbourne

Amazing Customer Service

I didn't even know what a dehumidifier was until I moved into a rental property with horrible damp in each of the rooms. The owners (Allan and Russell) between them would spent more than an hour on the phone with me answering my all my stupid questions and helping me make the best use of the device. Within the first 12 hours of using this dehumidifier my loungeroom feels a million times dryer. I cannot remember the last time I received such great customer service. If you are looking for a dehumidifier, go with Ausclimate. There is no way that anyone in a retail shop would have the same expertise as these guys. Also, the item was delivered within 2 days of ordering it. Cannot recommend Ausclimate highly enough!
Super fast delivery

Amazing! Eliminated all our home moisture problems!

I am so impressed

See all Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA reviews

yankeedoodle2

yankeedoodle2asked

What is the power consumption per hour?

Hi
The NWT Large 35L is rated at 520w.
The cost per hour can vary depending on where you live. As example, I live in NSW and our peak electricity rate is just over 28 cents per hour therefore to operated the Large 35L on high equates to approx. 14.5 cents per hour.
When compared to other products that can dehumidify such as a split system air conditioners, it is extremely economical considering they average around 3000 to 5000 watts.
Generally most people purchase a dehumidifier to stop moisture related problems like mould, condensation etc and if this is the case for you then to do this it will only cost around $40 - $50 a year to keep an average home dry and mould free.
We also supply 'operating tips' a handy guide to get the best from your dehumidifier.
If you would like more details please don't hesitate to call us on 1800 122100
Kind regards
Allan Bryan
Ausclimate

Andrew

Andrewasked

Is it possible to get a longer hose with this model?

Batista
Batista

Hi Andrew.

I think you can get an extra (longer) hose from good guy. Hope that help.

Hi Andrew
Yes you can.
You can purchase an alternative connector and hose direct from Ausclimate.
Please give us a call on 1800 122100 to discuss your individual needs.
Regards
Ausclimate

Irenaasked

Which is a better model for the Gold Coast beach front unit, the 35L WDH 930 DA or the 35L WDH 930 EDH?

sarah
sarah

it is better to call the Ausclimate directly to ask them. They will recommend you the right model.

Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Irena, thanks for your enquiry. As a local of South-Esat Queensland, I've been asked this same question several times.
Both dehumidifiers are great 'compressor' models, designed to remove good quantities of moisture from larger rooms.
The main difference between these models is the heater option, which is available with the 35L WDH-930EDH, commonly referred to the All Season 35L dehumidifier.
This ceramic heater is very energy efficient and is designed to help the dehumidifier work more efficiently in cooler temperatures (and make the room warm & cozy too!).
This model is great for our southern States such as NSW and Victoria, as well as some inland areas of Queensland.
But, for our warmer temperate climate along the east coast of Queensland (particularly beach front units), I generally recommend the 35L WDH-930DA, which we commonly call the Large 35L. It is designed for all-year round use and thrives in our warmer humid climate. This is the same dehumidifier I use in my own home. Cheers Russell of Ausclimate

Irena

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives