Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

MPN: WDH-930DA
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9
Viv
Viv

Fantastic Product, Exceptional Customer Service

I purchased this item a few months back as we were having mould issues in our home. It has been fantastic in helping us to manage the problem. I don't normally write reviews, but when I decided to call the Customer Service team earlier this week to ask a few questions, I was blown away with how helpful they were that I wanted others to know how great this company is. I was thinking about buying a second unit, however Scott explained how to use the current one we have and that we probably didn't need to purchase another. The company puts it's customers first over revenue and I love that! Highly recommend this company to all.

Purchased in February 2021.

Eliza Olsen
Eliza OlsenSouthwest, VIC

Perfect for the job we needed it for!!

The dehumidifier is amazing and works so well for our needs. We had a water ingress issue at our caravan and this has helped in removing the water and drying out the space. Awesome customer service!

Purchased in December 2020.

HarrySydney, NSW

What a fantastic machine

I am astonished how effective my 35L dehumidifier is. I never knew my house stored so much moisture. I love it.

Ausclimate are a great company and the service they provide is second to none. My machine arrived in two days. WOW.

Liz A.
Liz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, Fantastic Service

No hesitation in highly recommending this company and it's high quality product that works and the outstanding service I received. Has helped my very sick son so much, our home is now so much more healthy and pleasant to live in. Sincere thanks to you all.

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausclimate.

Braam
BraamSydney

Love it!!

It sucked about 30 litres of water out of the air in the first day. For a damp room of 5x8 meters it reduced humidity from 74 to 51 in 17hrs. Works extremely well. Only thing I would have liked is for the LCD panel to be brighter or have a light. But really, you won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2020 at Appliances Online for $489.00.

attardgail2
attardgail2South East Queensland, QLD

Dry As A Bone

NWT large 35L dehumidifier is the best product I have purchased since moving to QLD. Its quiet, operates very effectively and keeps the house dry and very "clean" smelling. The first time I used it, I got 3 litres of water out of the bedroom !! Its easy to move around the house due to strong castors and it's very easy to operate. The service from Ausclimate was very personable, ordered one day, arrived the next day. Scott is very helpful and knows his product as I took his recommendation and haven't looked back. I would highly recommend these products & Scotts knowledge.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ausclimate.

Scout48
Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales

Remarkable service

Outstanding service - ordered a air purifier in rural NSW in the afternoon and it arrived the next day! Remarkable - my room smells fresher already. I'd like to add that I've had a dehumdifier from this company for a few years now and it's never skipped a beat and remains one of the best things I ever bought. Thank you

Purchased in April 2019.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

great product, great customer service

The dehumidifier works well. Sometimes use it in basement level of Sydney home which is on sandstone plus old river bed. So quite wet, all the time. Run it a few times a week and it has removed damp smell and mould on things that are stored down there. So thats good. Main issues are damp smell and mould in house. By running unit once a week or so the dampness is reduced a lot. A bit noisy but it does the job and thats the important thing. You can run it when your not at home anyway. If its pretty wet and damp outside takes around 6hrs to fill. But like i said tis pretty damp in this house so probably not a good comparison. Customer service and advice from these guys is really good to. All in all, am i happy with my purchase? Yes!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great Units

We have bought several of these units and are very happy with their performance. Would recommend Ausclimate for their great service and advice .

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Maggie52
Maggie52Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best thing I ever invested in

Purchasing a dehumidifier was a big investment for me and one I wanted to be sure about. After intense research, I choose to proceed with Ausclimate based on the advice given by Russell. The service and information I received from the company and Russell, in particular, felt honest and right for me. The product was delivered as stated with fuss. The machine has provided everything I hoped for and more. I am genuinely glad I purchased this product and am grateful for the service the company offers.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
sarah
sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great product. work well

Bought one last year during spring/summer, i live near the coast. It help pull out lots of water in my house. now it use it for drying my cloths in my lundry, and it keep my room dry. great product to invest. it is not combine with a air purifier, and i need to purchase one from them.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Mischa
MischaSurfcoast, Victoria

This machine made breathing with chronic mould illness bearable

This machine made my illness better if raining, damp in a mouldy rental. Suffering nasal dryness, pain breathing, sensitivity to chemicals, digestive symptoms, chronic illness. I was bedridden. This machine dried out the air; breathing was bearable.It doesn't have that harsh plastic smell when running; unlike the Delonghi I tried.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Carmonzo
CarmonzoSydney, NSW

It works!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

GREAT INVESTMENT…..

I would first like to say a big Thank you Russell for his excellent service and advice. Russell spent an hour on the phone advising which dehumidifier was best for my home. I purchased the 35 litre and I couldn't be happier.
I live on the Central Coast, the dehumidifier has eliminated all the moisture and mould problems I had in my home..
It has also eliminated the musky smell on my clothes in the wardrobe, I am amazed at the results this product has achieved and so will you be!!!
I am a very satisfied customer the product and service are first class…

John Stratton...

Glenn Wright
Glenn WrightAU

The company Ausclimate is fantastic... the courier, not so much

I sent an email yesterday with some questions to confirm i chose the right product. I had a phone call back from Ausclimate within a couple of hours and Russell spent an hour going through things with me. He even said he could likely have it out to me today. The courier company Fastway, obviously don't rate customer service as highly as AusClimate. Despite the tracking advise saying the package would be delivered today, there was no attempt at delivery and no response from the courier. A day housebound, looking forward to another tomorrow. Thanks Fastway for the stellar indifference.