Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA (page 2 of 2)

MPN: WDH-930DA
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9

Ausclimate: Exceptional Service

When I first enquired about a dehumidifier from Ausclimate, I was given detailed product information and comprehensive instructions on how to use it effectively. The product performed flawlessly for about 12 months until the electronic timer failed. It only took a phone call to have the dehumidifier replaced, which was done in two (2) days.
[Name removed] and [Name removed] and their support staff responded promptly to phone calls and were extremely polite, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with them.

This is Perfect... One happy mum...

Other Dehumidifiers

Ana D.
Ana D.Brisbane

Great dehumidifier. Outstanding service!

We purchased the Ausclimate WDH-930DA a couple of days ago to help dry out a garage that gets damp during severe rain falls. The smell of it was truly bad and because it is used a lot, we were quite desperate. So I called Russel (who happens to live close by) and left a message. He promptly responded to my message and within the hour I had a unit at my front door. He himself installed it for me. The next day we got a call from Russel to check on how the unit was working and kindly offer to lend us a second one to speed up the process. Now we have two powerful machines working for our much needed garage. This machine is well worth the money (and so it is to live close to Russel!)

Outstanding service

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA compares to other Dehumidifiers

Kristie
KristieBurleigh Heads

Perfect for our working enviroment

JordanMelbourne

Amazing Customer Service

I didn't even know what a dehumidifier was until I moved into a rental property with horrible damp in each of the rooms. The owners (Allan and Russell) between them would spent more than an hour on the phone with me answering my all my stupid questions and helping me make the best use of the device. Within the first 12 hours of using this dehumidifier my loungeroom feels a million times dryer. I cannot remember the last time I received such great customer service. If you are looking for a dehumidifier, go with Ausclimate. There is no way that anyone in a retail shop would have the same expertise as these guys. Also, the item was delivered within 2 days of ordering it. Cannot recommend Ausclimate highly enough!
Super fast delivery

Amazing! Eliminated all our home moisture problems!

I am so impressed