Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

MPN: AUS-1250AZPU

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product backed by Great customer service

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

The best

This is for me The top air purifier. I gave it to my daughter when still new as she urgently needed one and bought a Breuer LR 500 instead, also a nice machine, but far too loud at night, even on sleep setting. For us, the Winix ticked all the boxes. No fancy model, no WiFi connectivity but a solid frame, excellent auto function that kicked in when the cat walked past and intuitive interface.
Next time a Winix again !

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for A$589.00.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional After sales customer services!!

Thank you once again for the outstanding customer services from order to after sales services of the Winix Pro Stage 5 filters! I am very thankful for Peter Higgins, AusClimate’s National BDM, his exceptional product knowledge of Winix which helped to solve a minor problem of one of our filter in lighting fast period of time! AusClimate’s dehumidifier is excellent too! It is very efficient and useful especially for the usage of the laundry room! Much more cost effective than using air dryer and drying clothes so nicely! Thank you again for Peter, and the whole team at AusClimate!

Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Breathing easier!

Heather

HeatherMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Product!

So pleased we made the decision to purchase our Winix. My husband suffers from asthma and I get hay fever so have really noticed the difference since using our air purifier. We managed to get through the terrible smoke from the months of bushfires, sleeping well with it quietly running in our bedroom. It is no problem to move the unit to the living area during the day so we have clean air where needed.

The machine is very user friendly and cleaning and changing the filters is no problem at all.

Russell and Allan at Ausclimate, provided such great service and gave such great advice, I can highly recommend their business, you won't regret it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Works great!

Got this for two asthmatics in the house. Seems to be doing a great job. Got it during heavy smoke due to bushfires and really helped to make the air in the house breathable once again. Great customer service as well. I did buy a discounted floor model so value was very good.

Gavan K.

Excellent purifier with a few things to be aware of

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$680.00.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Have been very pleased with my Winix ZERO+PRO air purifier. I now sleep much better.

Greatly appreciated Russell's prompt action in sourcing and dispatching my air purifier. I have chronic lung problems and have felt a great deal of improvement in ease of breathing. The machine appears to be very well made, operates really quietly on the low setting and reasonably quietly on medium setting. I find the machine easy to care for and filters appear to be simple to replace.

RAW

RAWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A step down.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate for A$635.45.

Air Purifiers

Great air purifier combined with awesome customer service!

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office
DerekH

DerekHWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Perfect personal Service

All purifiers seemed to be sold out but with personal attention provided by Ausclimate staff one was discovered and delivered. I was very impressed with the attention give across the board by the different staff members who I caused to become involved. The unit is in operation now and we can feel the benefit.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate.

research

researchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Totally worth it !

Purchased in November 2019 at BedWorks Physical store for A$689.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Lynette F.

Lynette F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Winix Pro 5!

My son and self are asthma and allergy sufferers and after sufficient research, I decided to purchase the Winix Pro 5 air purifier for our home. I use it mainly in our communal living areas and the machine is quiet and does a great job of purifying the air. It kicks in automatically to a higher mode when needed such as when cooking, vacuuming, cleaning and when the cat passes by. I was amazed by the amount of pet dander and dust collected on the pet filter which is changed monthly. I would recommend this product to those with allergies, asthma, pets or anyone looking to improve the air quality in their home.

Shi

ShiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it.

Bought it last week through appliances online. Loving it. My breathing has improved quite a bit. Had some breathing and allergy issues as we recently moved to the city. Although don’t know why the colour of the air quality indicator sometimes changes to a lower quality despite it being switched on and no outdoor windows/door being opened.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online.

Michael M.

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

My wife and daughter are allergy suffers.
After purchasing this product, it has definitely helped with their breathing.
And we are going through renovations at the moment.
Whisper quiet. It just sits in the corner and does it's work.
Also great for removing cooking odours

Mother of Dogs

Mother of DogsAlice Springs, NT

Extremely happy with the product.

Purchased in April 2019 at website.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
John H.

John H.Mid North Coast, NSW

A real life changer.

I have suffered from hay-fever and allergies all my life and I used to wake up most mornings with blocked sinuses, headaches and being tired from a lack of good sleep. Since buying the Winix Zero+Pro 5-stage Air Purifier I am waking up with a clear head and feeling refreshed because I can now get a really good nights sleep, no sniffles or sneezing. I have it running in the bedroom throughout the night and it automatically adjusts to the required mode without disturbing my sleep because it is whisper quiet. I highly recommend this product as it has really improved my health and general well being.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smokers Yes

Review collected in partnership with Winix

Jenny Asibal

Jenny AsibalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of mind

I’ve always wanted to purchase an air purifier but couldn’t decide which is the best one in the market. I stumbled upon Ausclimate in my search and very happy with the advice given by Russell. He was patient in explaining the benefits of the model which suited our need. I can now say I have confidence and peace of mind knowing that we are breathing clean air in the home. My husband was diagnosed with asthma recently and this has indeed helped with his symptoms. The unit is easy to install and maintain, has great features and easy to operate. We use it every night on ‘sleep mode’ and we can’t hear a thing at all. Very happy with my decision to purchase through Ausclimate!

Purchased in May 2019.

Does an excellent job!

Very happy with our purchase, have noticed a significant reduction in dander and hair in the air in our grooming salon. Would highly recommend to those considering purchasing, definitely worth it.

Purchased in March 2019.

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Good air purifier with one major downside

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for A$599.00.

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU reviews

Taha Halil B.asked

I am using zero pro,this product is produce 3,4ppm ozone. Which filter or technology is producing ozone?(maybe plasmawave?)

Hi Taha
Yes, it is the PlasmaWave however at only 3 ppb it is considered to be so small it is virtually immeasurable.
In tests carried out by an independent laboratory, the ozone produced is substantially lower than the allowable level of 50ppb as set by the USA's FDA
To explain in more detail, the PlasmaWave technology creates negative and positive ions that combine with water vapour to form Hydroxyls that neutralise harmful viruses, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
There is also an excellent video on our website explaining how PlasmaWave works.
And one more thing, you can turn the PlasmaWave function off if you desire.
If you are unsure or have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Taha Halil B.

Thanks for answering my question, it is very low amount for ozone just you said. Plus also we can close plasmawave, this is reliefing my mind. Thank you. Regards.

Jeanie

Jeanieasked

Hi, just wandering what air purifier would be the best one for my family as we have just moved into a toxic smelling house from floors that have just been polished and are letting out an extremely toxic smell. Would one of your air purifiers help this? Thankyou, Jeanie

Hi Jeanie
Both our Winix Zero model air purifiers are effective at removing odours and chemical vapours.
You can call us direct on 1800 122100 to further assist on what may be the best model for you.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jaasked

Hi, we had a very negative experience with Ausclimate people a few years ago, and was wondering so that we don't have to purchase from you again, if you could suggest another supplier?
Please let me know what other suppliers have this product russell or alan? I'm sure you'll get the profits, but since NDIS are supporting the payment, I need to purchase from trustworthy carriers.

Gavan K.

Hi.Only other seller I know is Kogan but I highly don't recommend as they are hopeless.
Have a look at the xiaomi mi smart air purifier pro this is half the price but just as good and in some instances better

Ja

Thank you Gavan, I appreciate your quick reply, need one this week :-)

Holee Molee
Holee Molee

Ja, I bought from Kogan.com/au. Was delivered in 2 business days, no issues and unit is still working great!

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives