Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

4.9

picky buyer

picky buyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

outstanding air particle reduction

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,250.00.

Kerry K.

Kerry K.Sydney, NSW

I can breathe ...

Purchased in December 2019.

research

researchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Totally worth it !

Purchased in November 2019 at BedWorks Physical store for A$689.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Keeping the smoke out!

We are so pleased we chose this air purifier. It has helped generally and we have been surprised that we can keep it on at night time in the bedroom without it disturbing us. On nights when it hasnt been on I wake up with allergy symptoms but when it stays on I am fine. Right now though, with bush fire smoke blanketing Sydney we have been so pleased that it is keeping our indoor air so much cleaner than outside. Very happy with this product.

shopaway

shopaway

Purifies the air but...

It never cycled through the air quality signals of red, amber and blue. It stayed on red the whole time which signals low quality air. Even when set in a small closed room (14m2) over many hours the red light stayed on. Also as my house is darker in winter, the machine automatically switched to night mode all the time (reduced air flow). This meant having to set the speed which is fine but not economical long term. The machine cleans the air very well (I'm allergic to dust and my nose stopped running) and did a good job of taking general household smells out but I returned it as the features did not seem to work. Perhaps the next model will be fine tuned. Bought from Costco for $450.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for A$450.00.

Smokers No

Fantastic product and awesome service

Purchased in March 2019.

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Efficient air purifier that does clean the air

Bought this through ausclimate and quite happy with the purchase. Love the light indicator which gives you an idea of the quality of the air you’re breathing.
Just wish that it had a wifi like the international models with the smart app.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$649.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU reviews

Taha Halil B.asked

I am using zero pro,this product is produce 3,4ppm ozone. Which filter or technology is producing ozone?(maybe plasmawave?)

Winix
Allan B.Winix

Hi Taha
Yes, it is the PlasmaWave however at only 3 ppb it is considered to be so small it is virtually immeasurable.
In tests carried out by an independent laboratory, the ozone produced is substantially lower than the allowable level of 50ppb as set by the USA's FDA
To explain in more detail, the PlasmaWave technology creates negative and positive ions that combine with water vapour to form Hydroxyls that neutralise harmful viruses, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
There is also an excellent video on our website explaining how PlasmaWave works.
And one more thing, you can turn the PlasmaWave function off if you desire.
If you are unsure or have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Taha Halil B.

Thanks for answering my question, it is very low amount for ozone just you said. Plus also we can close plasmawave, this is reliefing my mind. Thank you. Regards.

Jeanie

Jeanieasked

Hi, just wandering what air purifier would be the best one for my family as we have just moved into a toxic smelling house from floors that have just been polished and are letting out an extremely toxic smell. Would one of your air purifiers help this? Thankyou, Jeanie

Winix
Allan B.Winix

Hi Jeanie
Both our Winix Zero model air purifiers are effective at removing odours and chemical vapours.
You can call us direct on 1800 122100 to further assist on what may be the best model for you.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jaasked

Hi, we had a very negative experience with Ausclimate people a few years ago, and was wondering so that we don't have to purchase from you again, if you could suggest another supplier?
Please let me know what other suppliers have this product russell or alan? I'm sure you'll get the profits, but since NDIS are supporting the payment, I need to purchase from trustworthy carriers.

Gavan K.
Gavan K.

Hi.Only other seller I know is Kogan but I highly don't recommend as they are hopeless.
Have a look at the xiaomi mi smart air purifier pro this is half the price but just as good and in some instances better

Ja

Thank you Gavan, I appreciate your quick reply, need one this week :-)

Holee Molee
Holee Molee

Ja, I bought from Kogan.com/au. Was delivered in 2 business days, no issues and unit is still working great!

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives