Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU (page 2 of 2)

MPN: AUS-1250AZPU

Shi

ShiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it.

Bought it last week through appliances online. Loving it. My breathing has improved quite a bit. Had some breathing and allergy issues as we recently moved to the city. Although don’t know why the colour of the air quality indicator sometimes changes to a lower quality despite it being switched on and no outdoor windows/door being opened.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online.

Michael M.

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

My wife and daughter are allergy suffers.
After purchasing this product, it has definitely helped with their breathing.
And we are going through renovations at the moment.
Whisper quiet. It just sits in the corner and does it's work.
Also great for removing cooking odours

Purchased in July 2019.

Knuckle

KnucklePerth, WA

Like breathing pure oxygen

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for A$639.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

shopaway

shopaway

Purifies the air but...

It never cycled through the air quality signals of red, amber and blue. It stayed on red the whole time which signals low quality air. Even when set in a small closed room (14m2) over many hours the red light stayed on. Also as my house is darker in winter, the machine automatically switched to night mode all the time (reduced air flow). This meant having to set the speed which is fine but not economical long term. The machine cleans the air very well (I'm allergic to dust and my nose stopped running) and did a good job of taking general household smells out but I returned it as the features did not seem to work. Perhaps the next model will be fine tuned. Bought from Costco for $450.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for A$450.00.

Room Type Whole House
Mother of Dogs

Mother of DogsAlice Springs, NT

Extremely happy with the product.

Purchased in April 2019 at website.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
John H.

John H.Mid North Coast, NSW

A real life changer.

I have suffered from hay-fever and allergies all my life and I used to wake up most mornings with blocked sinuses, headaches and being tired from a lack of good sleep. Since buying the Winix Zero+Pro 5-stage Air Purifier I am waking up with a clear head and feeling refreshed because I can now get a really good nights sleep, no sniffles or sneezing. I have it running in the bedroom throughout the night and it automatically adjusts to the required mode without disturbing my sleep because it is whisper quiet. I highly recommend this product as it has really improved my health and general well being.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smokers Yes

Review collected in partnership with Winix

Jenny Asibal

Jenny AsibalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of mind

I’ve always wanted to purchase an air purifier but couldn’t decide which is the best one in the market. I stumbled upon Ausclimate in my search and very happy with the advice given by Russell. He was patient in explaining the benefits of the model which suited our need. I can now say I have confidence and peace of mind knowing that we are breathing clean air in the home. My husband was diagnosed with asthma recently and this has indeed helped with his symptoms. The unit is easy to install and maintain, has great features and easy to operate. We use it every night on ‘sleep mode’ and we can’t hear a thing at all. Very happy with my decision to purchase through Ausclimate!

Purchased in May 2019.

Does an excellent job!

Very happy with our purchase, have noticed a significant reduction in dander and hair in the air in our grooming salon. Would highly recommend to those considering purchasing, definitely worth it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smokers No

Fantastic product and awesome service

Purchased in March 2019.

Room Type Whole House
Air Purifiers

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Good air purifier with one major downside

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for A$599.00.

jsljustin

Excellent product and next day delivery!

Really happy with this air purifier, it works quickly and is very quiet. The purchasing experience was very easy with next day delivery by courier to a regional area a pleasant and welcome surprise. Highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Efficient air purifier that does clean the air

Bought this through ausclimate and quite happy with the purchase. Love the light indicator which gives you an idea of the quality of the air you’re breathing.
Just wish that it had a wifi like the international models with the smart app.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$649.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Anf

AnfSydney, NSW

The best air purifier on the market by a long shot! Get one (or two) now!

Date PurchasedFeb 2019
See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU reviews

Taha Halil B.asked

I am using zero pro,this product is produce 3,4ppm ozone. Which filter or technology is producing ozone?(maybe plasmawave?)

Hi Taha
Yes, it is the PlasmaWave however at only 3 ppb it is considered to be so small it is virtually immeasurable.
In tests carried out by an independent laboratory, the ozone produced is substantially lower than the allowable level of 50ppb as set by the USA's FDA
To explain in more detail, the PlasmaWave technology creates negative and positive ions that combine with water vapour to form Hydroxyls that neutralise harmful viruses, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
There is also an excellent video on our website explaining how PlasmaWave works.
And one more thing, you can turn the PlasmaWave function off if you desire.
If you are unsure or have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Taha Halil B.

Thanks for answering my question, it is very low amount for ozone just you said. Plus also we can close plasmawave, this is reliefing my mind. Thank you. Regards.

Jeanie

Jeanieasked

Hi, just wandering what air purifier would be the best one for my family as we have just moved into a toxic smelling house from floors that have just been polished and are letting out an extremely toxic smell. Would one of your air purifiers help this? Thankyou, Jeanie

Hi Jeanie
Both our Winix Zero model air purifiers are effective at removing odours and chemical vapours.
You can call us direct on 1800 122100 to further assist on what may be the best model for you.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jaasked

Hi, we had a very negative experience with Ausclimate people a few years ago, and was wondering so that we don't have to purchase from you again, if you could suggest another supplier?
Please let me know what other suppliers have this product russell or alan? I'm sure you'll get the profits, but since NDIS are supporting the payment, I need to purchase from trustworthy carriers.

Gavan K.
Gavan K.

Hi.Only other seller I know is Kogan but I highly don't recommend as they are hopeless.
Have a look at the xiaomi mi smart air purifier pro this is half the price but just as good and in some instances better

Ja

Thank you Gavan, I appreciate your quick reply, need one this week :-)

Holee Molee
Holee Molee

Ja, I bought from Kogan.com/au. Was delivered in 2 business days, no issues and unit is still working great!

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives