Ausind Solar

Ausind Solar

It is not 5 stars service, it is 6 stars service!!!!

This is the best service I can imagine!!! We bought it almost 2 years ago. Everything was great from the first meeting with Sid, We got: GREAT OFFER, GREAT VALUE, SMOOTH INSTALLATION AND FANTASTIC CONTACT. After a big storm (2 years after installation) we got a message from our system we should to check our installation. I called Sid and I asked for it. I got a FREE service from my WARRANTY. Man who arrived to my house was even earlier than he should have been. He was amazing. He spent almost 2 hours on my roof because he wanted to be sure he checked everything. Then he got the time for explaining me why I got this warning email. It was so small thing that I was feeling uncomfortable he was driving to my place over 60km for that. I realized Ausind gives REAL WARRANTY, not only on paper....

If you are intrested in solar panels PLEASE CALL AUSIND. You will be happy with a FANTASTIC COSTUMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY SYSTEM AND REAL WARRANTY!!!

Thank you AUSIND!!!

Amazing service and Sid spent a lot of time working out the best panels for our commercial situation

This company is trustworthy and excellent to deal with. Sid comes to check on our system each time he is in the area because he really cares about the result of his work. Their after sales service is fantastic, even for commercial systems like ours. We couldn't be happier that we chose Sid to install our system.

Wifi setup

Installation was absolutely fantastic. Although the wifi was not set up?I've asked that someone comes and sets it up,Im not a tech person and the instrucrions send via email mean nothing to us!..hoping to hear back from Sid re this...rod moss

Seamless from start to finish

The service was focused on the needs of my household. Sid looked at my electricity bills and worked out the best system I needed to meet the demands of my usage. The expected savings are great, only had the system a week but already seeing units generated back to the grid! The installation team were clean and tidy and Sid was patient with me making decisions. Thank you very much. My family are so far delighted by the service and product.

Great Service, awesome team...

Smooth service from start to finish, Sid was very professional , patient and thorough. the guys who came to install arrived on time and did a fantastic job... I have only had the system a couple of weeks so cant comment on the product however it was a recommendation from friends so I know thers is working for them.

Hugh reduction on our power bill

We had our solar panels installed November 2015, we have saved a whopping $2000 in total on our power bills

Thank you Ausind, Professional, First Class Service

Thumbs up Sid and to the Ausind Team, First class service.
Thank you for your patience in getting us installed on my new home,much appreciated.
Excellent system at an affordable price.
Highly recommended over many other Solar Companies.

Thanks for the Post Installation Review.
Matt Rogers

First Class Service. Best Quality and Value

Thank you for two great value solar systems for a family member and work friend.
Sid's expertise and fast efficient service was absolutely brilliant.
Description and pricing for both systems was exactly as Sid described the very first time I called him.
It would truly be an almost perfect world if every business treated customers in the way in which Sid and Ausind staff delivered their first class service.
Wishing all staff and Management at Ausind a very successful, prosperous and happy future.
Best regards,
Greg Taylor
On behalf of Michele and Brett. Aveley and Warnbro.

GREAT WORK!!!!!

Professional installation. Great service, good contact with SID. We recommend in 100%!!!!!!! Great value!!!!! Fantastic installation team and fantastic communication. Sid was very helpful and answer for all my questions immediately. I can definately recommend Ausind Solar with respect to people and your wallet. Great work guys! Thank you!!!

Best WA solar company

Ausind installed the solar system for my 2 properties, and I have to totally agree that Ausind provided the best and most professional services from the planning phase till the implementation phase.
I got quotations from 2 other big solar companies in Perth and Ausind's offer were most competitive.
The installation teams were also great and very efficient.
Sid also helpped me to setup the performing monitoring software on my ipad.
I like to give 5 out of 5 for this solar company.

Best price & best service.
Fin Zhang

Excellent Service Experience

Thanks To Sid
My solar power has just been installed, his service experience is excellent, his co-ordination of install & follow up has all been brilliant and I look forward to seeing the positive results of installing solar.
Priced right & brilliant service.
Michele

If you want solar panels then don't go past these guys

I was thinking about getting solar panels but I wasn't sure whether it was right for me. Initially I spoke to another company about getting panels on my roof but was unsure of the cost for the amount of panels they were recommending. After contacting Ausind Solar they came out and explained what I could get for the same outlay that the 1st company quoted me. I was pleasantly surprised that Ausind were able to far exceed the system that was recommended to me initially. So I decided to engage Ausind and they installed a 6kW system on my roof. Installation was quick - it took one day and everything is working great. Ausinds service was prompt and friendly and they really know their stuff. I now know that I've made the right decision and will be counting the savings here on end. I recommend Sid as a genuine guy who's willing to go the extra yard.

you wont go wrong choosing AUSIND

AUSIND was very prompt arriving on time. they were very good at explaining everything we needed to know. We had done our research and new exactly what we wanted and what price we were prepared to pay..
I had already made up my mind which company I was going to go with but AUSIND was recommended so I thought one last quote wasn't going to hurt.
By the end of the session they had what we wanted at much lower price, so we signed there and then.
The service was excellent all the way through the installers were prompt and cleaned up after themselves, they explained how to read the information on the inverter.
The follow up service was just as good. Sid came out and checked our lastest bills and the savings we had made to date. I am very happy to recommend AUSIND to anyone wishing to go solar. a great choice you wont be disappointed.

I got mine installed couple of years ago, had no issue whatsoever. High quality solar panels, perfect customer service and very good installation. Highly recommended.

Best solar panel installation.

Ausind Solar were really good - we obtained loads of other quotes, but Ausind's covered the a range of products (and they didn't mention the rubbish about 'german brands') and in the end we could pick the best value for money quote for the quality solar panels and inverter that met our needs. The installation went well, although one section of the house wiring was disconnected, but was not a problem as the electricians came back straight away, apologized and fixed it!

Taylored systems with great follow up service.

We have had two systems provided by Ausind. On both projects the level of detailed planning and consultation have been excellent. The installation team are also top quality, and are closely involved with the whole process.
I have recommended this company to many locals in our small town, and those projects have brought a similar result. If you are excited by the potential that solar power presents, you will find that Ausind will make it happen.

Excellent Service

Excellent customer service. Very reasonably priced after check with a few companies. I recommend Ausind Solar to those interested in investing in a good quality Solar system with exceptional customer service. Second to none. Thanks Sid for your help...Ausind Solar System owner at Willeton.

Very Good After customer Service

Very Happy with Customer and after service Care from Ausind Solar, their service is excellent, I"m happy to recommend them

Our solar experience

I would strongly recommend this company. Having looked and heard all the dribble spilled by other companies, I found these to be upfront, honest, straight forward. I got the best system for my needs with no added costs or hidden extras. My second bill was 00.30 cents which almost made me fall off my chair. I'm a happy Chappy Carramar Perth wa

5 stars

Professionalism all the way, truthfull and honest representative
Everything was perfect from their side, western power delayed the process of installing the new digital meter.
The bills are less than half of what it used to be....