94% · 46228 · 6%

Jordan
Jordan

Gain Product

Been using the Gain for a while now and the results are insane, Am still using it now.
jayden
jayden

Ibutamoren

wow made me hungry as fkkkkkk, def works grow time lesko
Wade
WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product, fastest delivery

Nothing but positive results from my experiences!!! No need to look elsewhere
richards
richards2 posts

actually works!

works, fast shipping and good customer service. the results are great, very impressed.
Nathan
Nathan

Test(RAD-140)

Works amazingly. Huge pumps, aggressive workouts and incredible results. Thank you.
Luciano Cipri
Luciano CipriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and service

Great products and speedy delivery with great service. I will definitely be buying more products.
Danno
DannoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too easy

Received my products 5 days after payment was made. No drama with express postage and exactly what I ordered.
Jason B
Jason BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Strength & Lean Mass

This is my third time trying MK-677, but the first time on a duration longer than 4 weeks. Going over 8 weeks the differences were noticeable, both in strength and lean mass.
Timbo
TimboSydney, NSW

This makes you hard!

Tried TEST (Rad-140) and wow, so easy to build muscle and fast! Other benefits, skin became shiny and looked much younger, more energy to do training and it wasn't only my muscles that got hard and I'm 64 :-)
Jamie
Jamie

Gain is such a great product. Lifting heavier even after only 3weeks on it again

Would recommend Gain yo anyone starting off our even the more advanced
DuevVault
DuevVault

great service

great services and products really great team at auslabs always respond to emails and wait time is minimul
Soliman
SolimanSydney, NSW

Best products

Never disappoints I’ve been using it for 2 years and I feel better than ever
Billy-bob
Billy-bob

You beauty

Bloody stoked with these guys so far, a lot of products with good prices also quick shipping and great packaging. Definitely looking forward to testing this stuff out soon and I’m sure I’ll be back for more orders to come
Arnold
ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome product, always reliable

Ordered plenty of times through these guys, love the product and always on time, also keep you in the loop with shipping/payment received
Will continue to use
Clint
Clint

Best sarms in Australia

I've tried many different types of brands now and Aus Labs if by far the most potent and effective. I wouldn't buy any other brand.
KCBM
KCBMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always on time & and great results !

I have ordered through these guys a lot now and the goods always arrive on time.
And most importantly, the results I get are amazing, no doubt the best product kicking around today !!

Simon G  K.
Simon G K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Auslabs DELIVER

Fast, top quality and REAL
Tracked orders.
Great service A+ from me.

(Didn't expect em to send anything)

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant product

This is a great product for building muscle and helping with recovery
Vishara
VisharaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Supps

I've used a few of these supplies now, and I'm truly impressed.
The muscle-gaining products has left me with lasting muscle mass, that I haven't lost even over a year after. No side affects were experienced at all.
KingK
KingKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loyal repeated customer

5th time purchasing best company fast delivery. Tried 3 different products happy with all
Mike
Mike4 posts

Great Products and Customer Service

Enjoyed taking Pump , Shred and Maintain. Works quickly , no side effects but not a fan of the taste. Prostate has shrunk as I'm pissing freely now also , I'm nearly 57 years old. Cheers M.E
Joel
Joel2 posts

Best muscle builder

Very good muscle gains with very small dose, my strength and size grew very quickly
Rhyno
Rhyno

1 month down

Noticed my body composition changed a little. Will continue to use Asia's a slow process so will be running for 6 months minimum. Hunger wasn't too crazy or lethargy, I ran mornings as nights I'd wake up throughout ni. I fasted twice a week having dose only 5 days a week. I'm currently 48 with miniscus problems so looking mainly the healing aspects dosing at 20mg
Scott
Scott

Great

Have used this product a few times over the last couple of years. Always great energy and results
CWP
CWPSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Continue to be happy with this product

Easy to re-order, great recovery... I'm back into full time training and these products are great.
That guy
That guy

Consistent quality

Having used products from this company a number of times, I have been impressed by the consistent quality and subsequent results.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW2 posts

LDG4033

Great product. Fast delivery and cheap price. Will use them again.
Dev
DevSydney, NSW

Outstanding Quality and Results!

I've been using Aus Labs products for a while now, and I'm extremely impressed. Their quality is unmatched, and I've seen great results. Highly recommended!
Paul
Paul Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Great product

Have used Auslabs for a few months now and can honestly say their products are top notch. They do as advertised, a bit pricey but worth the investment. Fast delivery and great quality.
Leon
LeonSydney, NSW3 posts

AUSLABS Bringing The Goods!!

Have used AUSLABS for a few years now and cannot falter their products or customer service.

Their products always get the results you are after, and they always strive to please!!

Keep up the good work AUSLABS.

Gainz
Gainz

Awesome products

High quality products they have always worked very well for me definitely recommend
CJW
CJWCentral West, NSW2 posts

I am back after some time

Last time I used Aus Lab they were easy and fast to deal with. Product worked great and now it is time to go again I am definitely choosing Au Labs.
Hamish
Hamish

TURNED HEADS AT THE GYM

I purchased the Massive Stack to re-comp after Covid. Eight weeks later and a top of 10kg in fat not to mention great gains. Turning heads at the gym again. Thanks AusLabs.
Bea
Bea

SHRED

Love the product! Has taken 3x times and always amazing results
BJW
BJW

Growth helps with recovery

Used Growth to help with a rotator cuff injury. Significantly reduced pain while training and helped progress despite previously being unable to lift anything above head!
Alex
Alex

Mk677

Will definitely be getting more. Noticed extra size but mostly my strength went up.

Kelvin D.
Kelvin D.South East Queensland, QLD

AUS LABS Growth

i had my first bottle of Growth I was over the moon by the difference in my body as far as muscle growth and also I had an unbelievable amount of weight loss. I am 70 years so of course using this type of product I know improved muscle mass. I know I have as my testosterone levels have dropped and at my age need a boost. I wouldn't never do steroids and prefer to play safe with a healthier version, so I would recommend your product to anybody my age of around 70 or older, with much more benefit than a younger person and definitely good value for money
Brayden W
Brayden W

Great Customer service, Delivery and Product

Amazing product, got excellent results and delivery was very fast!
Andrew Crichton
Andrew Crichton2 posts

Worked well and better, it dosent taste terrible

Noticed amazing results quickly, but after trying many other Sarms this tasted the best
Matt b
Matt b

Lgd 4077

Used it and loved the results! Took a couple weeks to kick in but then it took off. Would recommend for sure.