94% · 46228 · 6%

Tu T.
Tu T.Sydney, NSW

Great stuff

I have tried different types and they appear to work. I look bigger and especially when I try Growth (taste horrible btw), I seem to eat more so more protein consumption for me to gain, just need to pay attention to the diet (I assume), n in my opinion,not to eat the junk ones to avoid the fat.
Gregg D
Gregg DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Consistent Quality with Very Quick Delivery

The team is always very helpful and I'm happy with their products.
Always blown away by the quick delivery times.
Would recommend.
Josh Carr
Josh Carr2 posts

FLAWLESS!

Products could not be of a higher quality and if it’s great results your looking for, Aus Labs will get you there!
Rick Supa
Rick Supa2 posts

Best is Australia

Great results have tried many others and Auslabs is the only place I buy from.
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW3 posts

Shredded

Used shred to cut up and it really did create extra definition whilst maintaining muscle . Highly recommended if you looking for serious cut or ripped look
Pete S.
Pete S.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Consistent quality products

I have been a customer of Auslabs for several years. They always provide consistent high quality products. I recommend them!
Paulo
Paulo

Excellent products and costumer service

I’ve been buying with AUS Lab for a while and have not had any problems or stress. The products are top and really give results. Mostly recommended.
Hugh P.
Hugh P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast transactions. Good products

Very fast transaction. quick delivery time. Good products. Good customer service.
Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best results so easy to use

This stuff has helped me get back to the best shape of my life since having kids.
Tommy
Tommy

Normally Good product

Didn't see as good gains this time round from the last bottle. But will definitely try again.
SamW
SamWSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

MK677

Probably my favourite to use. Helps immensely with appetite if you struggle to eat enough calories. Just make sure you eat clean.
Phoenix
PhoenixPerth, WA

Super fast delivery, payment and order processing

The site offers a good range of products and after multiple orders - I've never been disappointed.
DED
DEDNorthern Region, NSW

Good stuff

Excellent product, well priced , easy to use.
Trusted suppliers , number 1
Brendon
Brendon

Heal combo

Just started this combo for healing properties & can't verify that yet but it does get me motivated. Easy to navigate website. Fast shipping.
Tom
Tom

Gets the job done!

Does what it's supposed to! Don't listen to the haters
Aaron
Aaron

actually works!!

Started seeing gains in 3 -4 weeks, would highly recommend it to anyone at the gym.

Old but strong
Old but strongMid West, WA

Big results

I mix aus labs sarms with Ashwaganda, tribulus and horny goat weed. With a healthy diet, if you don’t get massive results you aren’t human.
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Very Effective and definitely worth the amount you pay for it
Elk
Elk

Works well

Good product, it's great stuff! and delivery is reliable and easy.
Jason C.
Jason C.

Great product - quality and expedient delivery

AUSLABS are the most reliable company I've used before. They have a great range of high quality products and an easy to use website and multiple payment options
Richard C.
Richard C.

Great product and price

Products are amazing work well … about to place another order.. great delivery time

Would recommend

I was using MELT and would 100% recommend I saw results within 3 weeks.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A++++

Have placed several orders over the years and have always seen amazing results
Great products and awesome service
James
James2 posts

MK677

The best mk you can get in australia. Noticeable results.
Janine C.
Janine C.

These products are truly amazing!

I have had the most amazing results using these products and can highly recommend their ability to help you improve your health when taken in conjunction with a health meal plan and exercise.
Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreal product

Fast shipping easy to use website great results from the product 0 faults

danny
danny

the real deal

been using their products a few years now with no issues on quality or delivery.
Jack M.
Jack M.

Great product!

Been the go to company for years! Never dissapoints after 5 years of use
Jamal B.
Jamal B.

Good stuff, great customer service

The best place for sarms. Very good products. Customer service on point.
Leroy
LeroyCooroy2 posts

Perfect In everything way

Fantastic proven results , I can’t believe I didn’t find these products earlier.
Fitness angel
Fitness angelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious gains in muscle and strength

Started powerlifting 2023
Used GAIN & MYO results in a short time
Charlie A.
Charlie A.

Pure, awesome results

After 2 weeks very noticeable in the body and energy wise.
Robert O.
Robert O.Perth, WA

Awesome products and good customer service

Amazing products, good customer service, quick delivery and never in doubt on receiving purchased products. Very happy buyer.
Paul
Paul3 posts

Mk677

This stuff is amazing works incredible size and strength AUS LABS is fire pure powerful products that’s work
Grant F.
Grant F.

Heal stack

Definitely genuine products with fast shipping. A trustworthy online supplier.
Josh
JoshPerth, WA

Fast delivery + Good products

Bought ostarine and cardarine from auslabs. Products came within a week and had great results from them. Happy to find a legit source amongst all the scams online.

Luke M.2 posts

Repeat Customer

I've always had a positive experience when dealing with Aus Labs..
Very straightforward when ordering and is very quick in fulfilling and delivering the product..I have previously dealt with other reputable suppliers and would say their products are equally as good..
Product availability is a bit of an issue sometimes.
Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Christian
ChristianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was unbeatable

I used auslabs to help me recover from vigorous training with my football and also gym and it exceeded my expectations. I could not only back up game after game each week feeling 100% ready to go but i was also hitting some great results in my strength in the gym. I was very satisfied and have been a returning customer multiple times. Auslabs have a very versatile range and you will find what you want and how to use it at the right dosage all the information is there. Absolutely love it.
David A.
David A.

Stuff works

Seeing gains despite training with injures. I believe results would be better without my current limitations.
Paul S.
Paul S.Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

As promised

Delivered quickly and with updates provided throughout the entire process.

Thank you.