AusRef

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Be wary of this supplier and the honouring of warranty

I purchased a Spinsto Referee Pro watch on the 21.02.2015....The vibrating function ceased to work and in December 2016 (and within the warranty period) the watch was returned to AusRef for repairs to be made. Submitted all of the paperwork as required.....It is now September 2018 and still no watch returned. Silly me even purchased a second watch from this place in 2017 as I needed another referee watch. Wouldn't you know it, the vibrating function on that one stopped about six (6) months after purchase.

Despite numerous emails to AusRef, I have received very minimal to no reply. Of late they do not bother to even reply to an email. I have sent emails to Spintso in Sweden trying to get some sort of satisfaction and to bring to their attention what this 'exclusive distributor and retailer of Spintso' is not doing. Despite a reply from Spintso Sweden that they would have the proprietor of AusRef get in contact with me, I am still waiting.

I have just sent another email to Spintso and now examine my options to try and get my watch returned.

Be very wary of this supplier. Emails go unanswered and I would not recommend AusRef to anyone.

Sorry, but too slow and unresponsive

Yes, I read all the blurb in the 'Terms of Ordering', on behalf of my 15 YO son about delivery, etc. But unfortunately I have to say that this is by far the slowest operation I have ever encountered. Having spent over $200 on a Spinsto watch and other bits and pieces I was on verge of requesting a PayPal refund when a 'Processing' email came through...25 days after the order was placed.

Then the next day i get an order shipped notice with a tracking notice....now 2 days later on, it still hasn't moved and as far as i can ascertain, it hasn't got to the Post Office yet. So 28 days and counting and my son still hasn't got the goods that he worked hard for.

Your emails go unanswered, sorry but i wouldn't recommend AusRef to anyone.

Satisfied customer

Have bought various items from Ausref over the last 6 years or so.
From the excellent range and priced Fox 40"s, to tyre gauges that work, clothing items and note booklets sets, I have always recieved excellent service at an excellent price.
I give Ausref the Best and Fairest award again, thankyou.

Not great when it's busy.

I have used Ausref several times, and my order has been delivered within 'reasonable' time, although this time [name removed] was really busy and said that it could take 2 weeks to get my order, but it has been nearly 3 weeks and it still hasn't been posted. I know that he is a one man band and works full time etc but maybe he should get some help in the busier times. I would pay a little extra just to get my order quicker. The season is nearly over. Also, the emails could be a little less 'blunt', I know it can be hard to send informative emails when you are busy, but you have to be careful the 'tone' isn't received incorrectly.

One word. Brilliant!

Brilliant service. Wide range of stock. Easy to contact and really helpful. Have been buying from Ausref for 6years and will continue to buy from there for many years to come. Well done Ausref! Highly recommend to any and all referees not just football or futsal, for pretty much any of your officiating needs.

The only place for Australian Referees to shop

Great range and super service, what more can you ask for in a one stop shop. The products listed are top quality and they are delivered quickly across Australia. The owners personal service is an absolute pleasure and he takes great pride in meeting his customers expectations. It's the only place I shop when I need gear.
Great service.
Nothing that I can find.

Great products, great shop, great online shopping experience.

I have used this online store on several occasions and some products I have purchased from this shop were accurately described, well priced, sent immediately and in excellent packaging. I would highly recommend this online store to anyone looking for current refereeing needs, and some. I have not been in the need to claim any warranty, but got all the backup assistance readily from the store owner, when needed.
precise descriptions, great pricing, huge range.

Cheapest prices, not one bad experience!

Bought from AusRef many a time, not only are they one of the cheapest ref stores I've ever visited but I have always received my products in a timely manner with no issues at all! If you have any quires about ANYTHING the guy there is always happy to help me out and gets back to me usually the same day. I won't be leaving any time soon!
Reliable, good communication

Lower your expectations

The website is not the best, with some outdated and frankly pretty ordinary coding. Cannot update your account after it is created. Remember when you order it is just going to one guy in his home so don't expect anything too professional when it comes to communication. Automated emails tell you about shipment but trying to get anything over and above the basics is near impossible.
decent product range
amateurish, long delays in communication

Sorry you feel this way Cliff. Our website runs a combination of Joomla and Ecwid, two of the most popular CMS and hosted shopping systems in the world. I am working on a new design but my focus is on getting orders out to people quickly rather than glossy images. In terms of communication I'm available by email, phone, Facebook - and for those in Perth I can be visited in person. Replies may not be instant but they're usually within 24-48 hours - and the mere fact I'm monitoring pages like this should show how engaged I am! Obviously I'm biased but I think that's pretty good for a site that has a wider product range and cheaper prices that virtually anywhere else in the world, based in a country with some of the highest operating costs.