Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No
Stafford M.

Stafford M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Warranty claim is so easy

Unfortunately after a couple of years my 140ah battery died. Phoned company and spoke to the wonderful staff there. They sent me all the info on how to claim. Got the testing done and sent all the paper back to Aussie. All in all it took 4 days for me to have a new battery delivered to my home in Sydney. THAT IS SERVICE ! Thank you to Anita,Tara and all the other kind and friendly staff.

Clayton

Clayton

Don't Go near this mob

I was the same 3 years ago 5 star when I bought my off grid package.15 months later batteries were crap yes I paid the pro rata warranty. 15 months later they died again so I rang up expecting to pay Pro Rata again but they ignored me. In the end I went and bought a unit being a victron system. Best thing I did rather then trying to waste money on crap. Ask your solar guy what they Think of Giant before you buy one.

Product PurchasedGiant Off grid package
Adrian

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

kerry

kerryCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Product Purchased130ah deep cycle battery

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Rubbish Batteries.

Best battery ever

I’m so happy with my new battery and I love the meter I know how much life is left and when to recharge the battery plenty of power all the time I will be buying another one soon

Product PurchasedA battery

MARK S

MARK SNorth Western Region, NSW

i dont believe this site

Online Shops

George Milojevic

George MilojevicWimmera, VIC

Wish I never went with them , they will make your life a misery!!!

Don’t buy this product, they will not call you back , they are rude to you they will leave you without power , we’re going on 6 months now and they haven’t fixed our problems, everything is still under warranty and they still stalling , we have a $70,000 system that wasn’t installed properly by there installation team and now it’s blown 5 inverters and cooked nearly all our batteries, and there making me out to be the problem, giant pain in the butt making our life’s hell , unbelievable how horrible they have been to deal with , don’t buy anything giant power or Aussie batteries and solar have you will regret it !

Andrew H