Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Stafford M.

Stafford M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Warranty claim is so easy

Unfortunately after a couple of years my 140ah battery died. Phoned company and spoke to the wonderful staff there. They sent me all the info on how to claim. Got the testing done and sent all the paper back to Aussie. All in all it took 4 days for me to have a new battery delivered to my home in Sydney. THAT IS SERVICE ! Thank you to Anita,Tara and all the other kind and friendly staff.

Best battery ever

I’m so happy with my new battery and I love the meter I know how much life is left and when to recharge the battery plenty of power all the time I will be buying another one soon

Product PurchasedA battery

MARK S

MARK SNorth Western Region, NSW

i dont believe this site

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

George Milojevic

George MilojevicWimmera, VIC

Wish I never went with them , they will make your life a misery!!!

Don’t buy this product, they will not call you back , they are rude to you they will leave you without power , we’re going on 6 months now and they haven’t fixed our problems, everything is still under warranty and they still stalling , we have a $70,000 system that wasn’t installed properly by there installation team and now it’s blown 5 inverters and cooked nearly all our batteries, and there making me out to be the problem, giant pain in the butt making our life’s hell , unbelievable how horrible they have been to deal with , don’t buy anything giant power or Aussie batteries and solar have you will regret it !

Andrew H