Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Clayton

Clayton

Don't Go near this mob

I was the same 3 years ago 5 star when I bought my off grid package.15 months later batteries were crap yes I paid the pro rata warranty. 15 months later they died again so I rang up expecting to pay Pro Rata again but they ignored me. In the end I went and bought a unit being a victron system. Best thing I did rather then trying to waste money on crap. Ask your solar guy what they Think of Giant before you buy one.

Product PurchasedGiant Off grid package
Adrian

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

kerry

kerryCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Product Purchased130ah deep cycle battery

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Rubbish Batteries.