Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (102)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (85)

140ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery.

Their online site is straightforward and helped me to understand what i needed for my 4wd fulltime solar setup. Gave me confidence that I had bought the right battery. It's working great and has run 24/7 for over 2 months now

Stafford M.

Stafford M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Warranty claim is so easy

Unfortunately after a couple of years my 140ah battery died. Phoned company and spoke to the wonderful staff there. They sent me all the info on how to claim. Got the testing done and sent all the paper back to Aussie. All in all it took 4 days for me to have a new battery delivered to my home in Sydney. THAT IS SERVICE ! Thank you to Anita,Tara and all the other kind and friendly staff.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
George

GeorgeMid North Coast, NSW

Impressive, even in PANDEMIC times, 10 out of 10.

Great online site, simple to navigate, and easy to contact by phone, to achieve positive responses and answers to questions. Aussie Batteries and Solar were above my expectations, product 100%. Do it all again.

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Dazza

DazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power on the go

I was doin a lot of research and Aussie Batteries came out on top and would definitely shop again and Very speedy delivery and 100% satisfied with product and very informative online store

Product PurchasedBattery

Darren D.

Darren D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We’ve got the power

After a lot of research Aussie Batteries came out the front runner the online store very easy to navigate ordered and delivered under 5days to Adelaide 100% happy with the purchase and will definitely shop again

Product PurchasedGiant 140ah agm battery

Mick W.

Mick W.

On line store purchase ... Good range of batteres

All the power i need
Charge up overnight with C-Teck 7amp charger......love it ! Bought the Gaint 140 ah which is no bigger than 100ah of many other brands. It sems like a good product.

Product Purchased140ah Gaint battery
Garreth

GarrethDarwin, NT

Fantastic battery will be with me for a long time

online store is fantastic quick shipping battery held up for the weekend with 110w solar panel running 75ltr duke zone fridge, advise from experts was helpful will and have already recommended them

trevor t.

trevor t.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Upgrade from 1 battery to twin batteries

Easy to find what i wanted.
fast delivery.
Bonus leads in both boxes made easy for quality installation.
Have been installed for a mth, have traveled for 2weeks everything charging and power to burn. Run diesel heater all night and good v. in the morning. Happy camper.

Product Purchasedagm batteries
David W.

David W.Central Queensland, QLD

Eclipse Deep cycle gell Battery

I found the site very easy to find the exact battery I needed for my camper trailer. It was well below my budget and looks like it should last a long time. I will be doing more business in the near future.Cheers.

Bobby Tosco

Bobby ToscoNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product.

First time using the online portal. Purchased two giant batteries & loved the extra long warranty. Products took a bit longer to arrive then what I thought but I was in a regional area that it was understandable. Time will tell as I haven’t had the products for long but so far so good.

firie

firie

Great products

Products were as described on the site and received promptly. Battery and case fit in tray of Ute and work well to supply power to fridge. Very satisfied, will purchase from this company again.

Best purchase for 2020!

Very easy purchase, they had exactly what we needed to run our portable fridge. Very satisfied customers, the little axe multi tool was an added bonus for our trips away.

Craig

CraigCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic batteries 10/10

These batteries are excellent. Just used them for the first weekend away in our camper and they performed faultlessly. I would highly recommend the Giant 140 deep cycle batteries. Very impressed.

Onestrike.

Onestrike.Perth, WA

Great service and value for money battery.

Aussie Batteries came up online in the course of a search for a replacement battery for my camper.They had good reviews compared to various other lithium/AGM suppliers and I liked the Aussie part.The price was good too.Anyway I bought one.If the 140 AH battery turns out as good as the service I should have no worries.So far so good.

Peter C

Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

140 AH Giant Battery

Great service, great price compared to other major outlets! Free delivery, can’t wait to fully test but I’m sure it will be ok. I have also mentioned to others in my group.

Ralph J.

Ralph J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

140AH AGM Battery

Excellent battery. Very fast and efficient delivery. Perfect for my Dual Battery System. Highly recommend using Aussie Batteries and Solar. They gave me free advice over email that was professional.

Product PurchasedAGM X1
Ross L.

Ross L.Illawarra, NSW

All go for the Mini Van!

Great product

The hole exercise was conducted without any problems.
There is a huge selection to choose from
Made my selection paid the very competitive price delivered the next day
Very happy with the product

Perfect for my needs.

The online store is easy to navigate and made my selection easy. They have multiple products available to suit individual needs. My batteries case was damaged in transit, Aussie Batteries had no hesitation in sending out another battery.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

140ah batteries and dc to dc charger

Ordered over the phone professional, friendly service items arrived 2 days later couldn't be happier with the products and services would recommend to family and friends and will be a return customer

Product PurchasedBatteries 140ah