Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (2)
Clayton

Clayton

Don't Go near this mob

I was the same 3 years ago 5 star when I bought my off grid package.15 months later batteries were crap yes I paid the pro rata warranty. 15 months later they died again so I rang up expecting to pay Pro Rata again but they ignored me. In the end I went and bought a unit being a victron system. Best thing I did rather then trying to waste money on crap. Ask your solar guy what they Think of Giant before you buy one.

Product PurchasedGiant Off grid package
Robert

RobertPeel, WA

Poor quality and did not want to know me when it come to warranty

I brought a $25000 standalone solar system at the start they acted like the best company very professional the website looks the part but as soon as my inverter failed and allowed my batteries to over charge causing them to swell to a dangerous level and about to explode they didn’t want to know me I went to consumer protection and the just ignored them and they have done a similar thing too other people and have traded under different company names it’s probably all good if you’re only buying a $200 battery of them but I wouldn’t give them the light of day the company owner is a terrible Don’t buy from them if you’re spending more than chump change

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

AdrianMacArthur 2904, ACT

Great products and service.

The online store is easy to use, and has a great range of products. The battery arrived damaged from transport. It was replaced in less than a week. A+ service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

kerry

kerryCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Product Purchased130ah deep cycle battery

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Rubbish Batteries.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great product and fantastic service

Easy site to get around, great pricing and quality products. The shipping was fast and no hiccups on delivery. The after sales service was great and all questions answered. Will shop again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo