Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (89)

Perfect for my needs.

The online store is easy to navigate and made my selection easy. They have multiple products available to suit individual needs. My batteries case was damaged in transit, Aussie Batteries had no hesitation in sending out another battery.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

140ah batteries and dc to dc charger

Ordered over the phone professional, friendly service items arrived 2 days later couldn't be happier with the products and services would recommend to family and friends and will be a return customer

Product PurchasedBatteries 140ah
Jacko

Jacko

agm 140 amp

selected what i wanted, pay for it , turned up in at my door step in good time ,how easy was that , and the product is going well as expected thanks aussie batteries

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Jarv.

Jarv.Central, SA

140 AHs 12V Deep Cycle Battery.

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and always found them very helpful and delivery of goods interstate is very prompt. I have no hesitation in recommending their service and products.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southern and Hills, SA

Working a treat

I have purchased from the seller on many occasions, and if anything I need comes up I'm happy to purchase again. Items posted in a timely manor, received same products promptly.

Tony N.

Tony N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product / service and company

The website was easy to navigate, i was after a certain size battery to fit the battery box in my caravan and was able to upgrade to 140 amp hour as all the specs were on the product so i could check measurements etc, i got distracted though by other products and will be looking for batteries for home storage shortly, my battery was delivered to my door in record time and no cost and the price was by far the best i could find - Aussie company doing great things.

Product Purchased140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Craig

CraigSouthwest, VIC

Great

Very happy. fast delivery only took a couple of days.
Battery is very good quality , run 2 fridges without missing a beat, works well.
I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks guys

AGM battery

I found the site easy to find what I was after and the description spot on.
Also the free delivery to our home was great. All that was required was to fit it into the Caravan. Thank you for prompt service

Product PurchasedAGM X1

Paul D.

Paul D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding products and service

Great product great service , fast delivery , thank you aussie batteries I bought a 140 AGM battery delivery was super fast and was a top quality product at a great price , I will certainly shop with aussie battery's again

RayRay

RayRayIllawarra, NSW

240ah Battery

I purchased a 240ah Battery form Aussie Batteries, the price of the battery was fantastic and delivery time to my door exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend buying from Aussie Batteries. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Mal

MalNorth Queensland, QLD

2 x 140ah giant batteries

I purchased 2x140ah giant batteries at a great price , very knowledge on the products they sell, fast delivery, and great to deal with over the phone , will definitely buy from this store again

Product Purchased2x140ah Batteries

Philip

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 x deep cycle batteries

I purchased 2 x 140ah deep cycle batteries. Easy to use online facility. The courier had computer issues (was hacked) and 1 battery was "lost" for awhile. Courier delivered last battery a week later. Excellent service by Aussie Batteries ladies. Thank you Kay, Brooke and Anita.

+++ recommend 100%

Amazing service and support, definitely recommend, I had a battery failing on the test and they swapped it with a brand new one only paying 10% for checking test ok +++

Integrated power system fan

Excellent service, needed a new cooling fan for my camper trailer power system made by Giant. Called them, sent an Email and two new fans are on there way at no cost. Hard to get that level of service these days....very happy

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deep Cycle battery

I bought a 130 amp hour battery from these guys and it is serving me well. It was delivered on time with no fuss. I plan to purchas3 another one soon.

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bill Coyer

Bill CoyerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great fast effecient service

Easy process to order the battery. All the reviews seemed positive. Battery delivered to my door within the week. Battery is in the car now and so far so good.

Product Purchased130 amp agm batery

Abz800

Abz800

Great products very helpful 12v 130ah

This is the 2nd battery I have purchased and can’t fault anything highly recommend and staff happy to answer questions about my solar set up would buy again for sure

AdrianMacArthur 2904, ACT

Great products and service.

The online store is easy to use, and has a great range of products. The battery arrived damaged from transport. It was replaced in less than a week. A+ service.

140AH Giant Deep Cycle Battery

what a pleasant & easy experience navigating through the online store,
the battery I purchased was delivered within 3 days to northern nsw,
now fully setup we gave it its first run on a trip south last month & everything worked effortlessly,
will definitely be back to shop again thankyou.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews