Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 2 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (112)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (92)

firie

firie

Great products

Products were as described on the site and received promptly. Battery and case fit in tray of Ute and work well to supply power to fridge. Very satisfied, will purchase from this company again.

Best purchase for 2020!

Very easy purchase, they had exactly what we needed to run our portable fridge. Very satisfied customers, the little axe multi tool was an added bonus for our trips away.

Craig

CraigCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic batteries 10/10

These batteries are excellent. Just used them for the first weekend away in our camper and they performed faultlessly. I would highly recommend the Giant 140 deep cycle batteries. Very impressed.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Onestrike.

Onestrike.Perth, WA

Great service and value for money battery.

Aussie Batteries came up online in the course of a search for a replacement battery for my camper.They had good reviews compared to various other lithium/AGM suppliers and I liked the Aussie part.The price was good too.Anyway I bought one.If the 140 AH battery turns out as good as the service I should have no worries.So far so good.

Peter C

Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

140 AH Giant Battery

Great service, great price compared to other major outlets! Free delivery, can’t wait to fully test but I’m sure it will be ok. I have also mentioned to others in my group.

Ralph J.

Ralph J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

140AH AGM Battery

Excellent battery. Very fast and efficient delivery. Perfect for my Dual Battery System. Highly recommend using Aussie Batteries and Solar. They gave me free advice over email that was professional.

Product PurchasedAGM X1
Ross L.

Ross L.Illawarra, NSW

All go for the Mini Van!

Great product

The hole exercise was conducted without any problems.
There is a huge selection to choose from
Made my selection paid the very competitive price delivered the next day
Very happy with the product

Perfect for my needs.

The online store is easy to navigate and made my selection easy. They have multiple products available to suit individual needs. My batteries case was damaged in transit, Aussie Batteries had no hesitation in sending out another battery.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

140ah batteries and dc to dc charger

Ordered over the phone professional, friendly service items arrived 2 days later couldn't be happier with the products and services would recommend to family and friends and will be a return customer

Product PurchasedBatteries 140ah
Jacko

Jacko

agm 140 amp

selected what i wanted, pay for it , turned up in at my door step in good time ,how easy was that , and the product is going well as expected thanks aussie batteries

Jarv.

Jarv.Central, SA

140 AHs 12V Deep Cycle Battery.

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and always found them very helpful and delivery of goods interstate is very prompt. I have no hesitation in recommending their service and products.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southern and Hills, SA

Working a treat

I have purchased from the seller on many occasions, and if anything I need comes up I'm happy to purchase again. Items posted in a timely manor, received same products promptly.

Tony N.

Tony N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product / service and company

The website was easy to navigate, i was after a certain size battery to fit the battery box in my caravan and was able to upgrade to 140 amp hour as all the specs were on the product so i could check measurements etc, i got distracted though by other products and will be looking for batteries for home storage shortly, my battery was delivered to my door in record time and no cost and the price was by far the best i could find - Aussie company doing great things.

Product Purchased140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Craig

CraigSouthwest, VIC

Great

Very happy. fast delivery only took a couple of days.
Battery is very good quality , run 2 fridges without missing a beat, works well.
I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks guys

AGM battery

I found the site easy to find what I was after and the description spot on.
Also the free delivery to our home was great. All that was required was to fit it into the Caravan. Thank you for prompt service

Product PurchasedAGM X1

Paul D.

Paul D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding products and service

Great product great service , fast delivery , thank you aussie batteries I bought a 140 AGM battery delivery was super fast and was a top quality product at a great price , I will certainly shop with aussie battery's again

Mal

MalNorth Queensland, QLD

2 x 140ah giant batteries

I purchased 2x140ah giant batteries at a great price , very knowledge on the products they sell, fast delivery, and great to deal with over the phone , will definitely buy from this store again

Product Purchased2x140ah Batteries

Philip

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 x deep cycle batteries

I purchased 2 x 140ah deep cycle batteries. Easy to use online facility. The courier had computer issues (was hacked) and 1 battery was "lost" for awhile. Courier delivered last battery a week later. Excellent service by Aussie Batteries ladies. Thank you Kay, Brooke and Anita.

+++ recommend 100%

Amazing service and support, definitely recommend, I had a battery failing on the test and they swapped it with a brand new one only paying 10% for checking test ok +++

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews