Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (97)

Paul D.

Paul D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding products and service

Great product great service , fast delivery , thank you aussie batteries I bought a 140 AGM battery delivery was super fast and was a top quality product at a great price , I will certainly shop with aussie battery's again

RayRay

RayRayIllawarra, NSW

240ah Battery

I purchased a 240ah Battery form Aussie Batteries, the price of the battery was fantastic and delivery time to my door exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend buying from Aussie Batteries. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Mal

MalNorth Queensland, QLD

2 x 140ah giant batteries

I purchased 2x140ah giant batteries at a great price , very knowledge on the products they sell, fast delivery, and great to deal with over the phone , will definitely buy from this store again

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Philip

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 x deep cycle batteries

I purchased 2 x 140ah deep cycle batteries. Easy to use online facility. The courier had computer issues (was hacked) and 1 battery was "lost" for awhile. Courier delivered last battery a week later. Excellent service by Aussie Batteries ladies. Thank you Kay, Brooke and Anita.

+++ recommend 100%

Amazing service and support, definitely recommend, I had a battery failing on the test and they swapped it with a brand new one only paying 10% for checking test ok +++

Integrated power system fan

Excellent service, needed a new cooling fan for my camper trailer power system made by Giant. Called them, sent an Email and two new fans are on there way at no cost. Hard to get that level of service these days....very happy

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deep Cycle battery

I bought a 130 amp hour battery from these guys and it is serving me well. It was delivered on time with no fuss. I plan to purchas3 another one soon.

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

Bill Coyer

Bill CoyerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great fast effecient service

Easy process to order the battery. All the reviews seemed positive. Battery delivered to my door within the week. Battery is in the car now and so far so good.

Abz800

Abz800

Great products very helpful 12v 130ah

This is the 2nd battery I have purchased and can’t fault anything highly recommend and staff happy to answer questions about my solar set up would buy again for sure

AdrianMacArthur 2904, ACT

Great products and service.

The online store is easy to use, and has a great range of products. The battery arrived damaged from transport. It was replaced in less than a week. A+ service.

140AH Giant Deep Cycle Battery

what a pleasant & easy experience navigating through the online store,
the battery I purchased was delivered within 3 days to northern nsw,
now fully setup we gave it its first run on a trip south last month & everything worked effortlessly,
will definitely be back to shop again thankyou.

Rod

RodWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Batteries

I have purchased product from online before and have found that the ordering was seamless and easy to navigate. The batteries i ordered were here in 2 days and they are fantastic. Thank you Aussie Batteries for fast service, GREAT PRICE and fantastic service. 5 Stars.....

Robert J.

Robert J.

Great Product Good Price

online store was easy found what I wanted easily very satisfied with the product I purchased they have a great variety to choose from you should be able to find what you are looking for in this line

Bill

BillCentral Queensland, QLD

140ah Giant Deep Cycle battery

Lawry

LawryNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Easy Site to Navigate to Assist In Selection

I found the site very easy to Navigate & Assist with Battery Selection.
A great range of batteries are available & the videos were very informative.
The batteries received are of good quality.

Deep cycle happiness

Service and support was second to none. I'm a very happy customer. Without Aussie Batteries I wouldn't be going camping this Christmas. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the prompt service I received.

Dave M.

Dave M.Sydney, NSW

This online Aussie Batteries & Solar has the best prices on all the best quality products, wish I had found it sooner.

After searching many websites I know go straight to Aussie Batteries & Solar as that have navigation on the website with the best quality products means you dont need to search anywhere else.
Fast & Free postage these people are serious about customer service.
Australian Business at its best thanks guys!

Stewart

StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The website is easy to use and the descriptions and information about the products I viewed was comprehensive with photos and links to other documents as they were applicable.
The purchasing process was easy to follow and the goods arrived in really quick time undamaged in the transit process - even 2 separate items arrived at the same time :)
I'd recommend supporting this local company.

Easy to use website, fast delivery.

The website is easy to navigate and their bundled deals make it easier by having what you need.
Their communication was very good and the products I bought seen to be well made and of great value.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews