Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 3 of 5)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (92)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (92)

Deep cycle happiness

Service and support was second to none. I'm a very happy customer. Without Aussie Batteries I wouldn't be going camping this Christmas. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the prompt service I received.

Dave M.

Dave M.Sydney, NSW

This online Aussie Batteries & Solar has the best prices on all the best quality products, wish I had found it sooner.

After searching many websites I know go straight to Aussie Batteries & Solar as that have navigation on the website with the best quality products means you dont need to search anywhere else.
Fast & Free postage these people are serious about customer service.
Australian Business at its best thanks guys!

Stewart

StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The website is easy to use and the descriptions and information about the products I viewed was comprehensive with photos and links to other documents as they were applicable.
The purchasing process was easy to follow and the goods arrived in really quick time undamaged in the transit process - even 2 separate items arrived at the same time :)
I'd recommend supporting this local company.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Easy to use website, fast delivery.

The website is easy to navigate and their bundled deals make it easier by having what you need.
Their communication was very good and the products I bought seen to be well made and of great value.

THANG C.

THANG C.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, good value

Easy to deal with, quick delivery and Battery and case seems of good quality. I had plenty of communications after I made my purchase, The delivery time was only a few days so just as easy to have it sent as travelling to buy and pick up. If I needed another battery, I would definitely return for another purchase.

mark r.

mark r.Sydney, NSW

Great product and very helpful staff

My experience with Aussie Batteries & Solar started when I sent in a question regarding the set up I was using at the time. I received a phone call response from a gentleman who was very knowledgable on what I was enquiring about and also had a couple of suggestions that I was not aware of at the time. I was impressed at the service and time he spent on the phone with (at that point) a non customer so much that shortly after when I needed a new battery, I had no hesitation in purchasing a 140ah AGM Deep Cycle battery and heat shield, both of which I am very impressed with.

Keith H

Keith HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and great service

Found what I needed in a great range of products with good item descriptions on the web site. My 2 new 140AH AGM batteries arrived within 2 days of placing the order. They even came with 2 new battery cables which were of a higher current capacity than my existing cables. This is my second purchase from Aussie Batteries and once again I am very happy with the products and the service.

Prompt and efficient customer service

Efficient and helpful customer service.
Product delivered as advertised and on time - only let down by courier unable to locate address; redelivered promptly despite conflicting information from courier and website.

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Good product and fast helpful service.

We have made 3 separate purchases from Aussie batteries. 1st was a Battery, solar blanket and controller combo. Easy and all working well 4 years later. The next two have resulted in me setting up a 3 x 330 amp hr battery (Aussie batteries) off grid system with panels and wind geni's attached to a renovated train carriage. Aussie Batteries have been very helpful with advice (especially the Canadian), quick to deliver and the product has been very reliable. I waited for months from the last purchase to review as I like to be sure of what I write. Thanks Aussie Batteries and we will be back for more.

Allan Stemm

Allan StemmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with recommend to anyone

I bought 4 batteries off on line 140 ah Giant and am very happy with them run 3 fridges in Ute and camper excellent service very quick to deliver recommend highly

Battery

140 AMP Battery for back of 4 x 4 ....no problems so far, great service, quick delivery, price was right. Would buy from this company again in the future, if i need anything further.

Mike

MikeHunter Region, NSW

Romp Service for a Very Realistic Price

I ordered a 230 ampere hour battery from Aussie Batteries on line. The ordering process was very easy and the battery arrived promptly. The warranty given was in excess of what I was expecting with 12 months replacement and a further 6 years pro rata. Some reviewers expressed reservations regarding the batteries being manufactured in China. I have used Chinese and Korean batteries for some time and have found them to be of excellent quality.

Chris Charlton

Chris CharltonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

I was looking for a deep cycle battery to power my portable fridge in my Landcruiser.
I had no trouble navigating the website to find what I wanted. Paid online and the battery was delivered to my home within the week. Very easy to set up and works perfectly to date of writing this review. Happy customer!

Great service and products

Great service and products. Have purchased batteries and solar panels from this company. All online. No delay in postage. Information given on the phone was helpful and factual. Will always use Aussie batteries.

Great service. Fantastic product.

Bought 2 X 140 amp batteries for off road caravan. Performing faultlessly. Great price. Polarity for van was reversed, but just installed back to front to get around that. Dc-dc charger & 300 watt panels brings them back to 100% by mid afternoon.

Customer service.

Ease of ordering products and delivery was quick and goods were delivered in excellent condition.
Would most definitely recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar online Store. I purchased a 130 AH battery which although I have only used it on one trip in my Winnebago it held charge and recharged well. Geoff H.

John stone

John stoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agm 280ah deep cycle battery exceeded my expectations , have to get one more.

Awsome battery for my coach , runs everything with no loss of charge . Will buy another one . Too good.luv it great range of products and quick service will be going back to Aussie batteries for all my solar needs.

Derek

DerekGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Purchased 2 x 140 Amp Hour Batteries great service arrived in 4 days door to door delivery . Installed in the caravan & just had 3 days off road no problems still had 2.9 volts left extremely happy.

Great gear from Aussie Batteries and Solar

I purchased a 150A Solar Watt Meter (includes bonus 2x anderson plugs) from Aussie Batteries and Solar, it is a great bit of gear does just as advertised and delivery was good.

Baron

BaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products I have purchased from Aussie batteries

Aussie batteries is a great online store I have made purchases from them quite a few times site is easy to navigate to find products.
Delivery of products is on time and well packed to prevent damage.The products I have purchased have met all my requirements.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews