Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (97)

THANG C.

THANG C.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, good value

Easy to deal with, quick delivery and Battery and case seems of good quality. I had plenty of communications after I made my purchase, The delivery time was only a few days so just as easy to have it sent as travelling to buy and pick up. If I needed another battery, I would definitely return for another purchase.

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

The pricing was very competitive and the battery seems really reliable so far. Plan on purchasing a second one soon. Delivery was quick and effortless too - good
local company would recommend!

Ashole

AsholeVictoria

Awesome cheap batteries

Just bought two 140Ah AGM Deep cycle batteries a whole lot cheaper than anywhere else online. Had free shipping from Queensland all the way to vic. Extremely helpful customer service. Great batteries great warranty great service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

mark r.

mark r.Sydney, NSW

Great product and very helpful staff

My experience with Aussie Batteries & Solar started when I sent in a question regarding the set up I was using at the time. I received a phone call response from a gentleman who was very knowledgable on what I was enquiring about and also had a couple of suggestions that I was not aware of at the time. I was impressed at the service and time he spent on the phone with (at that point) a non customer so much that shortly after when I needed a new battery, I had no hesitation in purchasing a 140ah AGM Deep Cycle battery and heat shield, both of which I am very impressed with.

Kerry.B

Kerry.BCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Keith H

Keith HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and great service

Found what I needed in a great range of products with good item descriptions on the web site. My 2 new 140AH AGM batteries arrived within 2 days of placing the order. They even came with 2 new battery cables which were of a higher current capacity than my existing cables. This is my second purchase from Aussie Batteries and once again I am very happy with the products and the service.

Prompt and efficient customer service

Efficient and helpful customer service.
Product delivered as advertised and on time - only let down by courier unable to locate address; redelivered promptly despite conflicting information from courier and website.

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Good product and fast helpful service.

We have made 3 separate purchases from Aussie batteries. 1st was a Battery, solar blanket and controller combo. Easy and all working well 4 years later. The next two have resulted in me setting up a 3 x 330 amp hr battery (Aussie batteries) off grid system with panels and wind geni's attached to a renovated train carriage. Aussie Batteries have been very helpful with advice (especially the Canadian), quick to deliver and the product has been very reliable. I waited for months from the last purchase to review as I like to be sure of what I write. Thanks Aussie Batteries and we will be back for more.

Allan Stemm

Allan StemmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with recommend to anyone

I bought 4 batteries off on line 140 ah Giant and am very happy with them run 3 fridges in Ute and camper excellent service very quick to deliver recommend highly

Battery

140 AMP Battery for back of 4 x 4 ....no problems so far, great service, quick delivery, price was right. Would buy from this company again in the future, if i need anything further.

Stay away from this company!!!

"Beware of this company", ordered on line 140amp AGM and battery box, only received box, nearly two weeks gone still nothing. Very rude on phone and do hang up on you. Stay away!!!!

Oliver P.

Oliver P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best I have found out of 3 different brands tried

charge from solar run my 80l, sleep aphnea machine, tv, lights, fan , deviceses
with 2 x145 giants charge by 9.30 with 2 300w solar panels. 2 weeks off grid Great product

Mike

MikeHunter Region, NSW

Romp Service for a Very Realistic Price

I ordered a 230 ampere hour battery from Aussie Batteries on line. The ordering process was very easy and the battery arrived promptly. The warranty given was in excess of what I was expecting with 12 months replacement and a further 6 years pro rata. Some reviewers expressed reservations regarding the batteries being manufactured in China. I have used Chinese and Korean batteries for some time and have found them to be of excellent quality.

Chris Charlton

Chris CharltonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

I was looking for a deep cycle battery to power my portable fridge in my Landcruiser.
I had no trouble navigating the website to find what I wanted. Paid online and the battery was delivered to my home within the week. Very easy to set up and works perfectly to date of writing this review. Happy customer!

Great service and products

Great service and products. Have purchased batteries and solar panels from this company. All online. No delay in postage. Information given on the phone was helpful and factual. Will always use Aussie batteries.

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Great service. Fantastic product.

Bought 2 X 140 amp batteries for off road caravan. Performing faultlessly. Great price. Polarity for van was reversed, but just installed back to front to get around that. Dc-dc charger & 300 watt panels brings them back to 100% by mid afternoon.

Customer service.

Ease of ordering products and delivery was quick and goods were delivered in excellent condition.
Would most definitely recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar online Store. I purchased a 130 AH battery which although I have only used it on one trip in my Winnebago it held charge and recharged well. Geoff H.

Rubbish Batteries.