Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (89)

Oliver P.

Oliver P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best I have found out of 3 different brands tried

charge from solar run my 80l, sleep aphnea machine, tv, lights, fan , deviceses
with 2 x145 giants charge by 9.30 with 2 300w solar panels. 2 weeks off grid Great product

Mike

MikeHunter Region, NSW

Romp Service for a Very Realistic Price

I ordered a 230 ampere hour battery from Aussie Batteries on line. The ordering process was very easy and the battery arrived promptly. The warranty given was in excess of what I was expecting with 12 months replacement and a further 6 years pro rata. Some reviewers expressed reservations regarding the batteries being manufactured in China. I have used Chinese and Korean batteries for some time and have found them to be of excellent quality.

Chris Charlton

Chris CharltonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

I was looking for a deep cycle battery to power my portable fridge in my Landcruiser.
I had no trouble navigating the website to find what I wanted. Paid online and the battery was delivered to my home within the week. Very easy to set up and works perfectly to date of writing this review. Happy customer!

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Great service and products

Great service and products. Have purchased batteries and solar panels from this company. All online. No delay in postage. Information given on the phone was helpful and factual. Will always use Aussie batteries.

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Great service. Fantastic product.

Bought 2 X 140 amp batteries for off road caravan. Performing faultlessly. Great price. Polarity for van was reversed, but just installed back to front to get around that. Dc-dc charger & 300 watt panels brings them back to 100% by mid afternoon.

Customer service.

Ease of ordering products and delivery was quick and goods were delivered in excellent condition.
Would most definitely recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar online Store. I purchased a 130 AH battery which although I have only used it on one trip in my Winnebago it held charge and recharged well. Geoff H.

Rubbish Batteries.

John stone

John stoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agm 280ah deep cycle battery exceeded my expectations , have to get one more.

Awsome battery for my coach , runs everything with no loss of charge . Will buy another one . Too good.luv it great range of products and quick service will be going back to Aussie batteries for all my solar needs.

Online Shops

A good quality battery’s and good service to

Very good to use
Very happy with the product
And an excellent product , battery’s installed in boot of caravan and working really good, and thanks for a good service shipped right to my door in three— to four days

Derek

DerekGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Purchased 2 x 140 Amp Hour Batteries great service arrived in 4 days door to door delivery . Installed in the caravan & just had 3 days off road no problems still had 2.9 volts left extremely happy.

Great gear from Aussie Batteries and Solar

I purchased a 150A Solar Watt Meter (includes bonus 2x anderson plugs) from Aussie Batteries and Solar, it is a great bit of gear does just as advertised and delivery was good.

Best battery ever

I’m so happy with my new battery and I love the meter I know how much life is left and when to recharge the battery plenty of power all the time I will be buying another one soon

Baron

BaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products I have purchased from Aussie batteries

Aussie batteries is a great online store I have made purchases from them quite a few times site is easy to navigate to find products.
Delivery of products is on time and well packed to prevent damage.The products I have purchased have met all my requirements.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

I purchased 2 x 120 AH battery's after talking to staff on the phone and working out what l need to power what l had on board the van good knowledge of solar and great service ' price and fast delivery of the battery's
l just went on line and ordered and all very easy to do.
Would recommend them to any of my camping family and mates

Online Shops

Awesome product, Great service!! Very happy!

Absolute awesome battery! Has been connected as my second Battery for some time now and had had no issues running both my car fridges on all of my trips! Would definitely recommend!

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome setup!

Website was easy to navigate, the product and setup of the battery box is great. Has all the connections you need. Quality of the battery and box is very good .

michael o.

michael o.Sydney, NSW

Great deep cycle battery, great price, fast delivery

Great deep cycle battery, great price, fast delivery, easy to decide on product from online store, great range, battery performs well and came fully charged, meter includerd in price together with an anderson socket

Todd H.

Todd H.Sydney, NSW

Bought the 120ah battery and a heap of other bits cam quickly and all work really well- thx Todd

Store menu was easy to work out and navigate
Range is very extensive ,
price is spot on and competitive and they came on time like they said the would thanks.

Radood

RadoodSydney, NSW

Best deal on dual battery for our 4wd

East to find store online and we wanted a dual battery and found a sale was in so even better so money was saved. Great staff to rely on and very satisfied with the dual battery when camping

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews