Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 4 of 4)

Brand Manager for Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (98)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (98)

James
James

Amazing service, both during and after sale

Bought second battery for my car. Team were extremely helpful before, during and after sale. Allowed me to collect from warehouse so I could get it quicker. I have called for a couple of questions post sale and there we more than happy to help and followed up after. Didn't make me feel as if I should be doing my own research.

Ben taylor
Ben taylorNorthern Region, NSW

Just so happy with our new solar panel delivery was so prompt so happy

The product was so promptly dispatched from warehouses happy with it and service have brought items from here before and will do so in the future and happy to tell everyone around have also referred others

Robert J
Robert JGoulburn Valley, VIC

The best battery I have ever purchased. Unbelievable service and excellent product

The product is exactly what I requested and came early. Holds charge perfectly and couldn’t be happier. The range of products are huge and the follow up service I have received is outstanding

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fantastic

I purchased the 140 AH battery for my caravan in order to do a 13 week trip around Australia. The service was great, the delivery was fantastic and the product is exceptional. It fitted perfectly replacing an old 80 AH deep cycle battery and gives so much more reserve power. Thank you Aussie batteries and solar.

Kieron platt
Kieron plattSouth East Queensland, QLD

agm battery

Store was easy to find what I wanted range was great any better might have confused me product was great service was great would deal with you again in fact thinking of buying 2 more. Kieron

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ray C
Ray CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work Team Aussie

What else can you say about this Team
Absolutely brilliant to deal with and great advice given. So good to deal with a team that knows it's stuff .Battery has been faultless

Lance
LanceMurray Mallee, SA

Bought 3 x 300 amp hour batteries they're the best I can't live without them

Got online to buy my batteries and they were grouse the people and ring me up and ask me how were my battery's going I told him I am very happy with them and I would recommend them to anyone thank you Lance

Tim
TimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect

Great people to deal with, their website is easy to navigate and their products are 2nd to none.
I purchased a 130ah battery and the price and product was great value
Great company, great products and super fast delivery

Darryl N
Darryl NSouth East Queensland, QLD

The AUSSIE service continues to excel

The AUSSIE on line shopping service continues to excel just a little disappointed with the technical service response...have had a few occasions where high level technical questions have gone unanswered when setting up the charging system in our caravan which I must take this opportunity to give Projecta a plug, they are great

Tony
TonyPeel, WA

140ah battery and projector power box

Hi,
I bought the 140ah combo for my kayak motor, the battery is everything the guy's said it was it performs perfectly and delivery to WA was very prompt. If your looking for a quality battery i can recommend these guy's.

Tony

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

130 AGM Batteries great price and product

I purchased 2 x 130 agm batteries online and l received them in just a couple of days. The whole experience of information about the product and performance of the batteries has been great and l would buy from them again and even recommend them to others

Robert_Swann
Robert_SwannCentral, SA

Excellent service and great product

I ordered the special offer of 3 x 140Ah AGM Batteries. They where very efficient and sent the batteries quickly with tracking. Have used them previously and ordered 2 of their 130Ah batteries a couple of years ago and they performed really well, which is why I used them again for my next Vehicle build project.

Anon.
Anon.

Terrible after sale service

Ian D
Ian DDarling Downs, QLD

Great battery

I purchased 1 of the Giant 140A/H batteries from these guys and am very pleased with the whole experience. Great battery at a good price and delivered quickly. Very informative website as well.
Look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Tim D.
Tim D.Queensland

Great Batteries

I ordered 2x130 ah agm deep cycle batteries for my off the grid home solar. They performed so well with my turbine and panel installation, I ordered another. Free and very quick delivery was amazing. I will be ordering more.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Great website, great service and great range of quality products.

Very happy with my purchase.
Easy to navigate website, quick postage and excellent service, very responsive.
Bought a 140ah AGM Battery.
Getting 4-6 days straight with my 41L fridge. Very Happy.
Awesome range of products.

andrew
andrewCentral, SA

140amp agm battery

I would recommend Ausie batterys to anyone who needs a agm battery or anything to do with solar needs,the battery works a treat,web page was easy to navigate and there batterys are cheaper than anyone else.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Great service and delivery battery works great been in car for 3 months, good value would shop here again, have the 140 ah stays above 12.6 with fridge and lights running sits at 13.1 full charge

Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Giant 145 Amy deep cycle batteries

Batteries delivered to my needs with ease and work as described, I have no problem recommending the store and their products. They may be a fraction more but worth it.

Doug H.
Doug H.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought a 140AMP HR deep cycle AGM battery and a 150AMP watt meter.

Very happy with both products and the level of customer service is second to none. I’m a returning customer and have been for a number of years. Delivery is always fast and free.

Danny D
Danny DMid North Coast, NSW

Giant 130 amp/h battery

Quick and easy to nanigate to battery site.
Good range of amp/h batteries with 2 brand to choose from.
Completely satisfied, never missed a beat over 3 week whilecamping over Christmas with solar panels.

Anne
Anne

Best value and service

I have now bought 2 Deep cycle batteries from Aussie Batteries and Solar found them to be the best price and value. Extremely quick delivery and great customer service

Robert
RobertNortheast, VIC

Prompt delivery great price

Purchased a 140a/hr battery for daughters caravan upgrade. Spent a lot of time on net and decided on Aussie batteries because of price and delivery promise. Couldn't believe how quick delivery was. Satisfied with product to date only installed for about a month. Time will tell. Happy customer at present . Have read some of the negative responses. My experience is only positive so far.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews