Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 4 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (105)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (89)

Chris Charlton

Chris CharltonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

I was looking for a deep cycle battery to power my portable fridge in my Landcruiser.
I had no trouble navigating the website to find what I wanted. Paid online and the battery was delivered to my home within the week. Very easy to set up and works perfectly to date of writing this review. Happy customer!

Great service and products

Great service and products. Have purchased batteries and solar panels from this company. All online. No delay in postage. Information given on the phone was helpful and factual. Will always use Aussie batteries.

Great service. Fantastic product.

Bought 2 X 140 amp batteries for off road caravan. Performing faultlessly. Great price. Polarity for van was reversed, but just installed back to front to get around that. Dc-dc charger & 300 watt panels brings them back to 100% by mid afternoon.

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Customer service.

Ease of ordering products and delivery was quick and goods were delivered in excellent condition.
Would most definitely recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar online Store. I purchased a 130 AH battery which although I have only used it on one trip in my Winnebago it held charge and recharged well. Geoff H.

John stone

John stoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agm 280ah deep cycle battery exceeded my expectations , have to get one more.

Awsome battery for my coach , runs everything with no loss of charge . Will buy another one . Too good.luv it great range of products and quick service will be going back to Aussie batteries for all my solar needs.

A good quality battery’s and good service to

Very good to use
Very happy with the product
And an excellent product , battery’s installed in boot of caravan and working really good, and thanks for a good service shipped right to my door in three— to four days

Derek

DerekGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Purchased 2 x 140 Amp Hour Batteries great service arrived in 4 days door to door delivery . Installed in the caravan & just had 3 days off road no problems still had 2.9 volts left extremely happy.

Great gear from Aussie Batteries and Solar

I purchased a 150A Solar Watt Meter (includes bonus 2x anderson plugs) from Aussie Batteries and Solar, it is a great bit of gear does just as advertised and delivery was good.

Best battery ever

I’m so happy with my new battery and I love the meter I know how much life is left and when to recharge the battery plenty of power all the time I will be buying another one soon

Baron

BaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products I have purchased from Aussie batteries

Aussie batteries is a great online store I have made purchases from them quite a few times site is easy to navigate to find products.
Delivery of products is on time and well packed to prevent damage.The products I have purchased have met all my requirements.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

I purchased 2 x 120 AH battery's after talking to staff on the phone and working out what l need to power what l had on board the van good knowledge of solar and great service ' price and fast delivery of the battery's
l just went on line and ordered and all very easy to do.
Would recommend them to any of my camping family and mates

Awesome product, Great service!! Very happy!

Absolute awesome battery! Has been connected as my second Battery for some time now and had had no issues running both my car fridges on all of my trips! Would definitely recommend!

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome setup!

Website was easy to navigate, the product and setup of the battery box is great. Has all the connections you need. Quality of the battery and box is very good .

Todd H.

Todd H.Sydney, NSW

Bought the 120ah battery and a heap of other bits cam quickly and all work really well- thx Todd

Store menu was easy to work out and navigate
Range is very extensive ,
price is spot on and competitive and they came on time like they said the would thanks.

Radood

RadoodSydney, NSW

Best deal on dual battery for our 4wd

East to find store online and we wanted a dual battery and found a sale was in so even better so money was saved. Great staff to rely on and very satisfied with the dual battery when camping

Douglas

DouglasSydney, NSW

Plenty of power

I recently purchased a 140AH deep cycle battery for my ArkPak. My recent trip to the Victorian High Country put tested the battery. The battery held its charge and recharged quickly. The delivery was within the quoted timeframe

Nathan

Nathan

Great

It was very easy to navigate and to find what I was looking for and very satisfied with the range and price and deals and very happy with the service and product thanks

Ashley M.

Ashley M.Victoria

Great service and product

Recieved my item within expected timeframe, however unfortunatly arrived damaged from courier. Aussie Batteries were quick to resolve the issue within hours. Very happy with the product, certainly would purchase here again!

Shagga T.

Shagga T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Battery Box and 140Amp/hr battery

Bought the Projected Battery Box and 140Amp/hr battery to power my Waeco 75lt fridge, it was the cheapest deal I could find online and it works very well, couldn’t be happier with my purchase!

A good decision to purchase from Aussie Batteries.

Deciding to buy a battery online and choosing Aussie Batteries was a great move, their website is easy to use and their prices are as good as or better than any I could find. Top it off with great service. Can't ask for more.
Trevor