Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (93)

Kerry.B

Kerry.BCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Keith H

Keith HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and great service

Found what I needed in a great range of products with good item descriptions on the web site. My 2 new 140AH AGM batteries arrived within 2 days of placing the order. They even came with 2 new battery cables which were of a higher current capacity than my existing cables. This is my second purchase from Aussie Batteries and once again I am very happy with the products and the service.

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Good product and fast helpful service.

We have made 3 separate purchases from Aussie batteries. 1st was a Battery, solar blanket and controller combo. Easy and all working well 4 years later. The next two have resulted in me setting up a 3 x 330 amp hr battery (Aussie batteries) off grid system with panels and wind geni's attached to a renovated train carriage. Aussie Batteries have been very helpful with advice (especially the Canadian), quick to deliver and the product has been very reliable. I waited for months from the last purchase to review as I like to be sure of what I write. Thanks Aussie Batteries and we will be back for more.

Allan Stemm

Allan StemmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with recommend to anyone

I bought 4 batteries off on line 140 ah Giant and am very happy with them run 3 fridges in Ute and camper excellent service very quick to deliver recommend highly

Oliver P.

Oliver P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best I have found out of 3 different brands tried

charge from solar run my 80l, sleep aphnea machine, tv, lights, fan , deviceses
with 2 x145 giants charge by 9.30 with 2 300w solar panels. 2 weeks off grid Great product

Mike

MikeHunter Region, NSW

Romp Service for a Very Realistic Price

I ordered a 230 ampere hour battery from Aussie Batteries on line. The ordering process was very easy and the battery arrived promptly. The warranty given was in excess of what I was expecting with 12 months replacement and a further 6 years pro rata. Some reviewers expressed reservations regarding the batteries being manufactured in China. I have used Chinese and Korean batteries for some time and have found them to be of excellent quality.

Chris Charlton

Chris CharltonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product

I was looking for a deep cycle battery to power my portable fridge in my Landcruiser.
I had no trouble navigating the website to find what I wanted. Paid online and the battery was delivered to my home within the week. Very easy to set up and works perfectly to date of writing this review. Happy customer!

Great service and products

Great service and products. Have purchased batteries and solar panels from this company. All online. No delay in postage. Information given on the phone was helpful and factual. Will always use Aussie batteries.

Shane O.

Shane O.North Queensland, QLD

Great product and amazing service

My product performed flawlessly for 18 months but then malfunctioned. Upon contacting the store I was met with a fast response and the product was replaced within the week without any issues. Great service and honoured warranty terms without question

Great service. Fantastic product.

Bought 2 X 140 amp batteries for off road caravan. Performing faultlessly. Great price. Polarity for van was reversed, but just installed back to front to get around that. Dc-dc charger & 300 watt panels brings them back to 100% by mid afternoon.

Customer service.

Ease of ordering products and delivery was quick and goods were delivered in excellent condition.
Would most definitely recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar online Store. I purchased a 130 AH battery which although I have only used it on one trip in my Winnebago it held charge and recharged well. Geoff H.

John stone

John stoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agm 280ah deep cycle battery exceeded my expectations , have to get one more.

Awsome battery for my coach , runs everything with no loss of charge . Will buy another one . Too good.luv it great range of products and quick service will be going back to Aussie batteries for all my solar needs.

A good quality battery’s and good service to

Very good to use
Very happy with the product
And an excellent product , battery’s installed in boot of caravan and working really good, and thanks for a good service shipped right to my door in three— to four days

Derek

DerekGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Purchased 2 x 140 Amp Hour Batteries great service arrived in 4 days door to door delivery . Installed in the caravan & just had 3 days off road no problems still had 2.9 volts left extremely happy.

Great gear from Aussie Batteries and Solar

I purchased a 150A Solar Watt Meter (includes bonus 2x anderson plugs) from Aussie Batteries and Solar, it is a great bit of gear does just as advertised and delivery was good.

Best battery ever

I’m so happy with my new battery and I love the meter I know how much life is left and when to recharge the battery plenty of power all the time I will be buying another one soon

Baron

BaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products I have purchased from Aussie batteries

Aussie batteries is a great online store I have made purchases from them quite a few times site is easy to navigate to find products.
Delivery of products is on time and well packed to prevent damage.The products I have purchased have met all my requirements.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

I purchased 2 x 120 AH battery's after talking to staff on the phone and working out what l need to power what l had on board the van good knowledge of solar and great service ' price and fast delivery of the battery's
l just went on line and ordered and all very easy to do.
Would recommend them to any of my camping family and mates

Awesome product, Great service!! Very happy!

Absolute awesome battery! Has been connected as my second Battery for some time now and had had no issues running both my car fridges on all of my trips! Would definitely recommend!

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews