Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 6 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (97)

Jim

JimHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend Aussie Batteries and Solar

Purchased 2x 130AH Giant deep cycle batteries from Aussie batteries on line approximately 1 year ago. The batteries have been in my caravan for all this time now. I am very satisfied with the batteries and always have had plenty of power to spare. Have recommended Aussie Batteries to a couple of mates who have purchased similar batteries an have been equally satisfied with their purchase. This is the second review I have posted and still highly recommend this company. Service and products are great

MARK S

MARK SNorth Western Region, NSW

i dont believe this site

Max

MaxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Look no further

Good quality batteries with 5 year warranty good quality connecting leads and great service
Toll stuffed up delivery and I emailed company they got straight onto it batteries turned up that day

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Fantastic

I purchased the 140 AH battery for my caravan in order to do a 13 week trip around Australia. The service was great, the delivery was fantastic and the product is exceptional. It fitted perfectly replacing an old 80 AH deep cycle battery and gives so much more reserve power. Thank you Aussie batteries and solar.

Kieron platt

Kieron plattSouth East Queensland, QLD

agm battery

Store was easy to find what I wanted range was great any better might have confused me product was great service was great would deal with you again in fact thinking of buying 2 more. Kieron

kevin

kevinGippsland, VIC

An off line system that works.

Some 8 years ago I purchased and installed a 1kW offline system from the online store. It comprised a 290 amphour battery, controller and solar cells. The advice and support was impeccable, and the system has not missed a beat since installation. The Global battery is still functioning perfectly, with advice from Aussie batts not to consistently run it below 50%.
I am now intending to make a similar purchase for my new home ( it is used to provide off line power for lights and fans), from Aussie Batteries of course.

Ray C

Ray CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work Team Aussie

What else can you say about this Team
Absolutely brilliant to deal with and great advice given. So good to deal with a team that knows it's stuff .Battery has been faultless

Norm B

Norm BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply the best

Very simple to navigate and search. Great range of products to suit Off Road users. Bought a 130 AH battery for our van and solar system. Extremely satisfied with our dealings with Aussie Batteries & Solar. I definitely would buy again.

Lance

LanceMurray Mallee, SA

Bought 3 x 300 amp hour batteries they're the best I can't live without them

Got online to buy my batteries and they were grouse the people and ring me up and ask me how were my battery's going I told him I am very happy with them and I would recommend them to anyone thank you Lance

Tim

TimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect

Great people to deal with, their website is easy to navigate and their products are 2nd to none.
I purchased a 130ah battery and the price and product was great value
Great company, great products and super fast delivery

Darryl N

Darryl NSouth East Queensland, QLD

The AUSSIE service continues to excel

The AUSSIE on line shopping service continues to excel just a little disappointed with the technical service response...have had a few occasions where high level technical questions have gone unanswered when setting up the charging system in our caravan which I must take this opportunity to give Projecta a plug, they are great

Tony

TonyPeel, WA

140ah battery and projector power box

Hi,
I bought the 140ah combo for my kayak motor, the battery is everything the guy's said it was it performs perfectly and delivery to WA was very prompt. If your looking for a quality battery i can recommend these guy's.

Tony

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

130 AGM Batteries great price and product

I purchased 2 x 130 agm batteries online and l received them in just a couple of days. The whole experience of information about the product and performance of the batteries has been great and l would buy from them again and even recommend them to others

Robert_Swann

Robert_SwannCentral, SA

Excellent service and great product

I ordered the special offer of 3 x 140Ah AGM Batteries. They where very efficient and sent the batteries quickly with tracking. Have used them previously and ordered 2 of their 130Ah batteries a couple of years ago and they performed really well, which is why I used them again for my next Vehicle build project.

What a waste of time and money. Be aware and keep your wallet closed.

George Milojevic

George MilojevicWimmera, VIC

Wish I never went with them , they will make your life a misery!!!

Don’t buy this product, they will not call you back , they are rude to you they will leave you without power , we’re going on 6 months now and they haven’t fixed our problems, everything is still under warranty and they still stalling , we have a $70,000 system that wasn’t installed properly by there installation team and now it’s blown 5 inverters and cooked nearly all our batteries, and there making me out to be the problem, giant pain in the butt making our life’s hell , unbelievable how horrible they have been to deal with , don’t buy anything giant power or Aussie batteries and solar have you will regret it !

Anon.

BUYER BEWARE

Ian D

Ian DDarling Downs, QLD

Great battery

I purchased 1 of the Giant 140A/H batteries from these guys and am very pleased with the whole experience. Great battery at a good price and delivered quickly. Very informative website as well.
Look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Tim D.

Tim D.Queensland

Great Batteries

I ordered 2x130 ah agm deep cycle batteries for my off the grid home solar. They performed so well with my turbine and panel installation, I ordered another. Free and very quick delivery was amazing. I will be ordering more.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews