Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store

Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store (page 7 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (92)

Ted

Ted

Online and Phone Contact

We easily selected battery type then phoned regarding delivery to a town we were camping in. Not a problem with prompt and efficient delivery to a depot convenient for collection. Upon returning home I ordered again with same efficient home delivery. Staff also friendly and helpful over the phone. Can't get better than that.

Great product and fantastic service

Easy site to get around, great pricing and quality products. The shipping was fast and no hiccups on delivery. The after sales service was great and all questions answered. Will shop again.

Anne

Anne

Best value and service

I have now bought 2 Deep cycle batteries from Aussie Batteries and Solar found them to be the best price and value. Extremely quick delivery and great customer service

Online Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Online store compares to other Online Shops

Ken

KenNewcastle

Great Batteries

I needed a new deep cycle battery for my car fridge and went online to see what was available and found Aussie Batteries prices were very good. So i rang to get some advice on what size would suit, the people i spoke with were very knowledgeable and friendly. I brought a 140 amp AGM Giant battery, it was delivered to me fast and hassle free.It works great and was a great price.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for any batteries or solar.
They are great people to deal with and can help sort out your needs.

This unit is amazing!

This unit is amazing! My wife and I used it for a solid 3 weeks on our camping trip, topping it up at times with a 250w solar panel. And we never once lost power. Plan on buying more from Aussie soon!

Digger

DiggerMid North Coast, NSW

Battery box is a ripper

Very easy to deal with and received my goods without any problems 10 out of 10
Will not hesitate to use aussie batteries for anything they have in regard to outdoor Power

Robert

RobertNortheast, VIC

Prompt delivery great price

Purchased a 140a/hr battery for daughters caravan upgrade. Spent a lot of time on net and decided on Aussie batteries because of price and delivery promise. Couldn't believe how quick delivery was. Satisfied with product to date only installed for about a month. Time will tell. Happy customer at present . Have read some of the negative responses. My experience is only positive so far.

Turtle

Turtlegordonvale

Warranty issue

Battery failed while under warranty. Slow response (or none) when I contacted them. They were going to charge me more for the replacement battery than it cost me for the original even after they took the warranty component into account

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Great affordable battery (140Ah AGM Deep Cycle)

Great website, easy to navigate.
Fast simple service/delivery, excellent quality product to and very well priced.
Look forward to making further purchases in the near future.

Online Shops

Excellent product

Have had no problems whatsoever, battery is excellent, permanently live in tent, stands up to all tasks, thankyou for your service. Will be purchasing another battery very shortly. :)

Paul H

Paul HRockhampton, Queensland

12V 140AH AGM batteries

Great product

Excellent battery fast delivery good price. I have it hooked up to solar on my shed and running two fridges, tv 800 watt inverter, fan, lights and charging all my power tools and much more and not putting a dent in the power consumption really is a beast so good.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews