Aussie Batteries & Solar

Aussie Batteries & Solar (page 3 of 12)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (112)

Jacko

Jacko

agm 140 amp

selected what i wanted, pay for it , turned up in at my door step in good time ,how easy was that , and the product is going well as expected thanks aussie batteries

Jarv.

Jarv.Central, SA

140 AHs 12V Deep Cycle Battery.

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and always found them very helpful and delivery of goods interstate is very prompt. I have no hesitation in recommending their service and products.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southern and Hills, SA

Working a treat

I have purchased from the seller on many occasions, and if anything I need comes up I'm happy to purchase again. Items posted in a timely manor, received same products promptly.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Allen Puschmann

Allen PuschmannWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Batteries are great just wish I could use them camping bloody virus

Loved the store and salesperson and will buy from you again hope you can out last this virus and get every one back to there usual week ends away I can't wait

Tony N.

Tony N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product / service and company

The website was easy to navigate, i was after a certain size battery to fit the battery box in my caravan and was able to upgrade to 140 amp hour as all the specs were on the product so i could check measurements etc, i got distracted though by other products and will be looking for batteries for home storage shortly, my battery was delivered to my door in record time and no cost and the price was by far the best i could find - Aussie company doing great things.

Craig

CraigSouthwest, VIC

Great

Very happy. fast delivery only took a couple of days.
Battery is very good quality , run 2 fridges without missing a beat, works well.
I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks guys

AGM battery

I found the site easy to find what I was after and the description spot on.
Also the free delivery to our home was great. All that was required was to fit it into the Caravan. Thank you for prompt service

Paul D.

Paul D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding products and service

Great product great service , fast delivery , thank you aussie batteries I bought a 140 AGM battery delivery was super fast and was a top quality product at a great price , I will certainly shop with aussie battery's again

RayRay

RayRayIllawarra, NSW

240ah Battery

I purchased a 240ah Battery form Aussie Batteries, the price of the battery was fantastic and delivery time to my door exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend buying from Aussie Batteries. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Mal

MalNorth Queensland, QLD

2 x 140ah giant batteries

I purchased 2x140ah giant batteries at a great price , very knowledge on the products they sell, fast delivery, and great to deal with over the phone , will definitely buy from this store again

Great product will buy another battery in future

Satisfied with product, very good warranty. I found website easy to use, the location of aussie batteries was ideal for pick up. Battery also has built in voltage metre, has been accurate.

Philip

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 x deep cycle batteries

I purchased 2 x 140ah deep cycle batteries. Easy to use online facility. The courier had computer issues (was hacked) and 1 battery was "lost" for awhile. Courier delivered last battery a week later. Excellent service by Aussie Batteries ladies. Thank you Kay, Brooke and Anita.

Mfitz

Mfitz

Review of recent purchase

Very disappointed in the service provided by the company, it appears price fluctuation on a daily basis, is normal for them, I would not recommend this company to anyone in the future

Bruce

BruceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Product and Service

Bought 6x190ah slimline batteries for my caravan and truck to store my solar system. Great batteries as they have a good storage capacity whilst not being too heavy (46kg) to handle. You can even lay them on their side , so perfect for 4WDs and RVs. Good warranty and the service from the staff was great.

+++ recommend 100%

Amazing service and support, definitely recommend, I had a battery failing on the test and they swapped it with a brand new one only paying 10% for checking test ok +++

Brenden

BrendenNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service, sales and product

I bought a battery bank for my solar system in the form of lead carbon batteries
These batteries have a design life of 20 years,
Since purchasing the battery bank I have been super impressed with the speed at which my batteries recharge and the performance is outstanding,.
It has been raining ever since I bought them and they have exceeded my expectations with the power
The staff at aussie batteries were extremely helpful and supplied all information I asked for promptly
I highly recommend them

Integrated power system fan

Excellent service, needed a new cooling fan for my camper trailer power system made by Giant. Called them, sent an Email and two new fans are on there way at no cost. Hard to get that level of service these days....very happy

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deep Cycle battery

I bought a 130 amp hour battery from these guys and it is serving me well. It was delivered on time with no fuss. I plan to purchas3 another one soon.

Adrian

Adrian

Happy camper! Excellent Customer Service!

I'm a repeat shopper at Aussie and intend to buy more from them. Bought a battery / box combo and a 21 amp charger. Had nothing but excellent value and customer service and even when I've encountered problems.

Bill Coyer

Bill CoyerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great fast effecient service

Easy process to order the battery. All the reviews seemed positive. Battery delivered to my door within the week. Battery is in the car now and so far so good.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews