Aussie Batteries & Solar

Aussie Batteries & Solar (page 3 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (113)

Mfitz

Mfitz

Review of recent purchase

Very disappointed in the service provided by the company, it appears price fluctuation on a daily basis, is normal for them, I would not recommend this company to anyone in the future

Brenden

BrendenNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service, sales and product

I bought a battery bank for my solar system in the form of lead carbon batteries
These batteries have a design life of 20 years,
Since purchasing the battery bank I have been super impressed with the speed at which my batteries recharge and the performance is outstanding,.
It has been raining ever since I bought them and they have exceeded my expectations with the power
The staff at aussie batteries were extremely helpful and supplied all information I asked for promptly
I highly recommend them

Integrated power system fan

Excellent service, needed a new cooling fan for my camper trailer power system made by Giant. Called them, sent an Email and two new fans are on there way at no cost. Hard to get that level of service these days....very happy

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deep Cycle battery

I bought a 130 amp hour battery from these guys and it is serving me well. It was delivered on time with no fuss. I plan to purchas3 another one soon.

Bill Coyer

Bill CoyerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great fast effecient service

Easy process to order the battery. All the reviews seemed positive. Battery delivered to my door within the week. Battery is in the car now and so far so good.

David N.

David N.Central, SA

Fantastic

A fantastic battery and insulating cover for my under bonnet installation. Helpfull, knowlegable advise with very fast delivery i couldn't be happier the battery runs my fridge perfectly with my solar panel

Abz800

Abz800

Great products very helpful 12v 130ah

This is the 2nd battery I have purchased and can’t fault anything highly recommend and staff happy to answer questions about my solar set up would buy again for sure

Adrian

AdrianMacArthur 2904, ACT

Great products and service.

The online store is easy to use, and has a great range of products. The battery arrived damaged from transport. It was replaced in less than a week. A+ service.

140AH Giant Deep Cycle Battery

what a pleasant & easy experience navigating through the online store,
the battery I purchased was delivered within 3 days to northern nsw,
now fully setup we gave it its first run on a trip south last month & everything worked effortlessly,
will definitely be back to shop again thankyou.

Rod

RodWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Batteries

I have purchased product from online before and have found that the ordering was seamless and easy to navigate. The batteries i ordered were here in 2 days and they are fantastic. Thank you Aussie Batteries for fast service, GREAT PRICE and fantastic service. 5 Stars.....

Robert J.

Robert J.

Great Product Good Price

online store was easy found what I wanted easily very satisfied with the product I purchased they have a great variety to choose from you should be able to find what you are looking for in this line

Bill

BillCentral Queensland, QLD

140ah Giant Deep Cycle battery

Lawry

LawryNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Easy Site to Navigate to Assist In Selection

I found the site very easy to Navigate & Assist with Battery Selection.
A great range of batteries are available & the videos were very informative.
The batteries received are of good quality.

Deep cycle happiness

Service and support was second to none. I'm a very happy customer. Without Aussie Batteries I wouldn't be going camping this Christmas. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the prompt service I received.

Dave M.

Dave M.Sydney, NSW

This online Aussie Batteries & Solar has the best prices on all the best quality products, wish I had found it sooner.

After searching many websites I know go straight to Aussie Batteries & Solar as that have navigation on the website with the best quality products means you dont need to search anywhere else.
Fast & Free postage these people are serious about customer service.
Australian Business at its best thanks guys!

Stewart

StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The website is easy to use and the descriptions and information about the products I viewed was comprehensive with photos and links to other documents as they were applicable.
The purchasing process was easy to follow and the goods arrived in really quick time undamaged in the transit process - even 2 separate items arrived at the same time :)
I'd recommend supporting this local company.

Easy to use website, fast delivery.

The website is easy to navigate and their bundled deals make it easier by having what you need.
Their communication was very good and the products I bought seen to be well made and of great value.

Matt S.

Matt S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and staff no there stuff

It was easy to ring up and then turn up and pick up most of the leg work was done on the phone the products were waiting for me when i got there great set up

THANG C.

THANG C.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, good value

Easy to deal with, quick delivery and Battery and case seems of good quality. I had plenty of communications after I made my purchase, The delivery time was only a few days so just as easy to have it sent as travelling to buy and pick up. If I needed another battery, I would definitely return for another purchase.

mark r.

mark r.Sydney, NSW

Great product and very helpful staff

My experience with Aussie Batteries & Solar started when I sent in a question regarding the set up I was using at the time. I received a phone call response from a gentleman who was very knowledgable on what I was enquiring about and also had a couple of suggestions that I was not aware of at the time. I was impressed at the service and time he spent on the phone with (at that point) a non customer so much that shortly after when I needed a new battery, I had no hesitation in purchasing a 140ah AGM Deep Cycle battery and heat shield, both of which I am very impressed with.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews