Aussie Batteries & Solar

Aussie Batteries & Solar (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Aussie Batteries & Solar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (120)

I smell a RAT

Not sure what incentives were offered & I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow through, however it's interesting that the most recent replies are over a year since Aussie Batteries shut shop and rorted their customers along with them. Lower thana worms belt buckle.

PutEmUp

Whois really reviewing these companies?

Adrian
AdrianMacArthur 2904, ACT

Great products and service.

The online store is easy to use, and has a great range of products. The battery arrived damaged from transport. It was replaced in less than a week. A+ service.

140AH Giant Deep Cycle Battery

what a pleasant & easy experience navigating through the online store,
the battery I purchased was delivered within 3 days to northern nsw,
now fully setup we gave it its first run on a trip south last month & everything worked effortlessly,
will definitely be back to shop again thankyou.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rod
RodWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Batteries

I have purchased product from online before and have found that the ordering was seamless and easy to navigate. The batteries i ordered were here in 2 days and they are fantastic. Thank you Aussie Batteries for fast service, GREAT PRICE and fantastic service. 5 Stars.....

Robert J.
Robert J.

Great Product Good Price

online store was easy found what I wanted easily very satisfied with the product I purchased they have a great variety to choose from you should be able to find what you are looking for in this line

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bill
BillCentral Queensland, QLD

140ah Giant Deep Cycle battery

Lawry
LawryNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Easy Site to Navigate to Assist In Selection

I found the site very easy to Navigate & Assist with Battery Selection.
A great range of batteries are available & the videos were very informative.
The batteries received are of good quality.

Deep cycle happiness

Service and support was second to none. I'm a very happy customer. Without Aussie Batteries I wouldn't be going camping this Christmas. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the prompt service I received.

Dave M.
Dave M.Sydney, NSW

This online Aussie Batteries & Solar has the best prices on all the best quality products, wish I had found it sooner.

After searching many websites I know go straight to Aussie Batteries & Solar as that have navigation on the website with the best quality products means you dont need to search anywhere else.
Fast & Free postage these people are serious about customer service.
Australian Business at its best thanks guys!

Stewart
StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The website is easy to use and the descriptions and information about the products I viewed was comprehensive with photos and links to other documents as they were applicable.
The purchasing process was easy to follow and the goods arrived in really quick time undamaged in the transit process - even 2 separate items arrived at the same time :)
I'd recommend supporting this local company.

Easy to use website, fast delivery.

The website is easy to navigate and their bundled deals make it easier by having what you need.
Their communication was very good and the products I bought seen to be well made and of great value.

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great option for our camper

The 90AH battery is compact for our camper but still gives plenty of capacity for our lights, fridge and auxiliary equipment. Charged by solar panels keeps us off the grid

Matt S.
Matt S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and staff no there stuff

It was easy to ring up and then turn up and pick up most of the leg work was done on the phone the products were waiting for me when i got there great set up

THANG C.
THANG C.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, good value

Easy to deal with, quick delivery and Battery and case seems of good quality. I had plenty of communications after I made my purchase, The delivery time was only a few days so just as easy to have it sent as travelling to buy and pick up. If I needed another battery, I would definitely return for another purchase.

Kez
KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

The pricing was very competitive and the battery seems really reliable so far. Plan on purchasing a second one soon. Delivery was quick and effortless too - good
local company would recommend!

Ross Jo
Ross JoCentral Queensland, QLD

GIANT PIECE OF CRAP

12 hrs of clear sunshine on 280 watt panels and barely enough power to get through to the morning (140AH). After 11months this battery only just does the job and no more.

Ashole
AsholeVictoria

Awesome cheap batteries

Just bought two 140Ah AGM Deep cycle batteries a whole lot cheaper than anywhere else online. Had free shipping from Queensland all the way to vic. Extremely helpful customer service. Great batteries great warranty great service

mark r.
mark r.Sydney, NSW

Great product and very helpful staff

My experience with Aussie Batteries & Solar started when I sent in a question regarding the set up I was using at the time. I received a phone call response from a gentleman who was very knowledgable on what I was enquiring about and also had a couple of suggestions that I was not aware of at the time. I was impressed at the service and time he spent on the phone with (at that point) a non customer so much that shortly after when I needed a new battery, I had no hesitation in purchasing a 140ah AGM Deep Cycle battery and heat shield, both of which I am very impressed with.

Kerry.B
Kerry.BCentral West, NSW

Great team warranty issue cleared up and new battery sent friendly service

Had warranty on battery followed through quickly new one sent out quicksart friendly team would buy again. Easy online was able to buy what was needed happy with the battery and service

Keith H
Keith HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and great service

Found what I needed in a great range of products with good item descriptions on the web site. My 2 new 140AH AGM batteries arrived within 2 days of placing the order. They even came with 2 new battery cables which were of a higher current capacity than my existing cables. This is my second purchase from Aussie Batteries and once again I am very happy with the products and the service.

Prompt and efficient customer service

Efficient and helpful customer service.
Product delivered as advertised and on time - only let down by courier unable to locate address; redelivered promptly despite conflicting information from courier and website.

Great customer service

I bought a 139ah battery in Nov 2017 and it recently suffered a critical failure. The team at Aussie batteries quickly helped pout with the warranty claim and within a few hours a replacement (for a small charge) was organised.
Unfortunately sometimes products fail, but it's the way companies deal with these failures that make me want to deal with them.
I can highly recommend Aussie Batteries.

Phillip Oliver
Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Good product and fast helpful service.

We have made 3 separate purchases from Aussie batteries. 1st was a Battery, solar blanket and controller combo. Easy and all working well 4 years later. The next two have resulted in me setting up a 3 x 330 amp hr battery (Aussie batteries) off grid system with panels and wind geni's attached to a renovated train carriage. Aussie Batteries have been very helpful with advice (especially the Canadian), quick to deliver and the product has been very reliable. I waited for months from the last purchase to review as I like to be sure of what I write. Thanks Aussie Batteries and we will be back for more.

Great products great price. Watched the salesman deal not only with mine but other customers issues professionally.

I ordered a battery online. After the courier made an error the company rectified the problem immediately and without question sending a new battery within days. When I went to the store service was excellent.

Allan Stemm
Allan StemmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with recommend to anyone

I bought 4 batteries off on line 140 ah Giant and am very happy with them run 3 fridges in Ute and camper excellent service very quick to deliver recommend highly